sashabelle05
Rich
[Biography Format Credit: @Gamma Rose ]

Screen Shot 2022-10-17 at 6.08.57 PM.png

Aki Celosia Akiyama
秋 秋山
Favorite quote:
" 笑いはフロントガラスのワイパーのようなものです。彼らは雨を止めませんが、私たちが進み続けるのを助けてくれます。"
"Laughter is like windshield wipers. They don't stop the rain, but they help us keep going."

Please note that none of this should be taken ICly and that most of this biography is subject to change according to my whims and updates.
(Text copied from the Arisu Mishimi biography) @D3_sp41r
PNG image.jpeg
(This art was commissioned - the commissioner being RADICALRAINBOW. go check em out! also, this was commissioned a while ago, so my char has, by default, changed a bit since then. her hair no longer has the purple in it :D)

B A S I C I N F O R M A T I O N
Methany [Loves it]
"I wish you'd remember me, Ariririsu. know me like you did."
Acorn [Contests against it, but internally loves it.]
"nOOooo, Methany!"
Akikikikikikikikiki [Loves it]
"aririririririsu."
Ika [She was only called this once, but she misses it.]
"uh, yeah"

F U N • F A C T S

Japanese people, in fact, do not have middle names! Why does Aki, you ask? Her mother was fully Canadian, her father was Japanese. Aki grew up in Karakura, but her parents made the decision when naming her that Kaito (her father) got to pick her first name (therefore, it is a Japanese name) and her mother Ayaka got to pick her middle name, as Kaito had no idea what that was.

Aki's middle name is rather well-thought out, as a Celosia (Celosia Cristata is the one she was referring to when naming her that) is a flower that blooms in the fall/autumn, and the name "Aki" means "Autumn". Her mother was Canadian and originally spoke English, therefore her middle name was from the English language.

In reference to one of her old relationships.
(with Morimoto Takahara)

For Aki, this song would be about her waiting out all of her issues, yet sitting in fear of what came next - hoping the hypothetical "waves" would send her in the right direction, rather than the wrong. "Oh I'm out in the waves and I'm hoping and praying, please let this wind blow me home".
"Shadow Of Mine" describes a self-love journey.
Train Of Thought is quite an upbeat song, and for Aki it'd describe her ADHD and how scattered her train-of-thought is. Also, low-key sounds like a show theme song.
Self-Explanatory.
This songs first sentence about sums it up. "here's the thing, I cant do anything right".

G E N D E R | ♀ Female ♀

A G E | 18 |

H E I G H T | 6'2, or 187.96cm |

W E I G H T | 155Lbs, or 70.3068kg |

B I R T H D A T E | 11/18, or November 18th |

P L A C E • O F • B I R T H | Karakura, Japan |

R A C E | Half Japanese (Asian) half Canadian (White) |

M A R I T I A L • S T A T U S | Single |

L A N G U A G E S | Japanese (Default) and Russian

A L L I G N M E N T | Christian

S E X U A L I T Y | Heterosexual

O C C U P A T I O N S | Student at Karakura High

P E R S O N A L I T Y
• T Y P E
Screen Shot 2022-09-15 at 2.05.34 PM.png
Screen Shot 2022-09-15 at 2.05.57 PM.png
(72% Extraverted.)
(Want to take the test yourself? click here!)

P H Y S I C A L • H E A L T H

Aki is doing well physically, keeping quite fit.

M E N T A L • H E A L T H

[Diagnosed icly] ADHD

ADHD is one of the most common neurodevelopmental disorders of childhood. It is usually first diagnosed in childhood and often lasts into adulthood. Children with ADHD may have trouble paying attention, controlling impulsive behaviors (may act without thinking about what the result will be), or be overly active.

"Atleast I have an explanation for why I am who I am."

(Want to learn about ADHD? click here!)

[Undiagnosed]
Anxiety

Anxiety is a feeling of fear, dread, and uneasiness. It might cause you to sweat, feel restless and tense, and have a rapid heartbeat. It can be a normal reaction to stress. For example, you might feel anxious when faced with a difficult problem at work, before taking a test, or before making an important decision.

(Want to learn more about Anxiety? click here!)

[Undiagnosed] Depression

Depression is a mood disorder that causes a persistent feeling of sadness and loss of interest. Also called major depressive disorder or clinical depression, it affects how you feel, think and behave and can lead to a variety of emotional and physical problems. You may have trouble doing normal day-to-day activities, and sometimes you may feel as if life isn't worth living.

(Want to learn more about Depression? Click here!)

[Undiagnosed] Uncomplicated PTSD

Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) is a mental health condition that's triggered by a terrifying event — either experiencing it or witnessing it. Symptoms may include flashbacks, nightmares and severe anxiety, as well as uncontrollable thoughts about the event.
-Aki only has this condition due to her past toxic relationship - scroll down to the backstory for more information.

(Want to learn more about PTSD? click here!)

C H A R A C T E R D E S C R I P T I O N S

[] + Positive Traits + []

Gregarious
Kind
Energetic
Amusing

[] - Negative Traits - []

Clingy
Insecure
Disorganized

Indecisive

[] • Other Traits • []

Absent-Minded

Physical Description
Alright, let's go head to toe! Aki has waist-length fluffy, thick, blonde hair, the ends dyed a warm pink. She has long layers, only showing when her hair is down. Her skin tone is a light ivory, her eyes are a deep blue color contrasting from the lightness of the rest of her.
2e608255ce044b6aab722b28f0b8048e.jpg
(The color, not the shape.)

Her cheeks were often slightly pink-toned. She wore a shiny light pink gloss on her lips, subtly sparkling in the sunlight. On her left shoulder blade she has a faint jagged scar, about 6 inches (15.24cm) long, although it was almost always covered. Her figure was athletic, yet still feminine. In fall/autumn, she often wore a striped burnt orange and white sweatshirt, the bottom of the sleeves slightly puffing up.
159584502022b600d7428b14356303cbb64bd2e2cd_thumbnail_220x293.webp.jpeg
With this fall sweater, she often wore her favorite pair of ripped jeans, and a pair of burnt-orange-and-white sneakers that surprisingly well match the colors of the sweater.

Statistics
Credit: @Totoro_Sam
Total: 90/130

S T R E N G T H 7/10

P E R C E P T I O N 6/10

E N D U R A N C E - 8/10

C H A R I S M A - 5/10

I N T E L L I G E N C E - 5/10

A G I L I T Y - 8/10

L U C K - 5/10

H E A L T H - 10/10

M O R A L I T Y - 10/10

P R I V I L E D G E - 6/10

O B J E C T I V I T Y - 4/10

S A N I T Y - 9/10

S O C I A L - 7/10

Fashion

Screen Shot 2022-10-17 at 11.25.50 PM.png
Screen Shot 2022-10-17 at 11.25.35 PM.png
(working on more! :D)

Character Voice / Mannerisms

(Ochako Uraraka, MHA English dub)

R E L A T I O N S H I P S A N D H I S T O R Y

(In Karakura and/or icly)

[Very positive, older sister] Kenji Akiyama[Alive]
"Love you, Ken!"
[Very positive, younger brother] Haruo 'Ruo' Akiyama[Alive]
"Wish he could've been around in my childhood, but he's here now and that's all that matters. love you, Ruo."

[Very positive, roommate/old best friend] Emma Fox[Deceased]
"I miss you so much, Emma. I'm sorry we never found you.. never got to say goodbye."

[Very positive, friend] Kahili 'lei' Ginger [Alive]
"Lei is great. thank you for being such a great motivator, and for basically being my mother on occasions when I need one."

[Very positive, friend?] Arisu Mishimi[Alive]
"I wish you could remember me, remember all the fun times we've had, Ariririsu. I'm so sorry for whatever you're going through. whether it's grief of your life you feel, whether it's constant confusion - no matter what, I'm always here. even if you dont know me -at least not as well as you did."

[Positive, friend] Judah Theodore Smith[Alive]
"Good job on getting where you are today, Judah. I hope to do as well as you have someday."

[Positive, friend] Rohan H. Hasuke [Alive]
"He's quiet, but a good dude."

[Very negative, hates/regrets] Skirisk [He had no surname] [Deceased/permanently offline]
". . ."

[Neutral, Regrets?, ex] Morimoto Takahara [Alive]
"My current relationship with Morimoto is very compilicated, but at least we dont hate each other. I wish him well."

[Positive, friend] Riku [no clue what his surname is] [Alive]
"Riku's weird and all, but we're still friends. Hope he's still doing well. "

[positive, friend] Isabella Trivers [permanently offline]
"Miss ya' Issy!"

[very positive, misses/loved] River [that was so long ago, no clue what his surname was] [Deceased/permanently offline]
"you're still in my thoughts, River. I'm sorry, whatever happened to you."

[very positive, friend] Torisu Moshide [Alive]
"he seems to be doing alright, I wish him well."

[Neutral, misses/past friend] Xeno Kataguri [Alive]
"I miss when he was just Jason. Nothing more, nothing less. just the comical, funny, Jason."

[positive, friend?] Lilu M. Higasa [Alive]
"Haven't seen her much since we were roommates, hope she's doing well."

[Positive, friend] Ren Matsumura [Alive]
"Ren has always been Kenji's best friend, but I think she's pretty cool too."

[Neutral, regrets/confused] Natsu Akiyama [Alive]
"I hope she does not go back down the road she went before, but for now, she is still my sister."

[Positive, acquaintance] Avery ‘Akiara’ Daughtler [Alive]
"Havent gotten to hang out with her much, although she seems like a nice person."

[Positive, acquaintance] Nicolai "Volt" Volkov [Alive]
"you seemed cool from all the stories, but it's nice to actually KNOW you, to have met you! welcome to the household, even if temporarily, Volt!"

[Positive, friend] Hinami A. Shimizu [Alive]
"Hinamimimimi!"

(oocly/out of karakura)
[Positive, mother] Ayaka Akiyama [Deceased]
"I miss mom more than words can describe."
[Positive, father] Kaito Akiyama[Deceased]
"My father was such a big inspiration to me, I miss him."
Background/lore

Aki was born into the typical Japanese household of her, her father Kaito, her mother Ayaka, her eldest sister Natsu, and her fraternal twin Mifuyu.

she enjoyed her regular life, being a kid, climbing trees, being stupid, etc, up until the age of 14, (soon to be 15).

This was when her whole world shattered, as her father Kaito got into a car wreck with her sister Natsu as the driver. They had both been drinking, and Aki's mother Ayaka had told them not to drive. I'll spare you the details of the crash, but in this crash was where Kaito was killed upon impact.

Natsu felt no remorse, no guilt. She had always been a cold person, but her own father?.. really?.. Natsu didn't show up to the funeral, instead went drinking with some buddies of hers. She then proceeded to move to Tokyo.

Her fraternal twin, at the age of 15, disappeared shortly thereafter, leaving just Aki and Ayaka in the household that once held 5.

Ayaka fell into depression, getting a job and spending her days at work. When she came home, she sat on the couch and watched tv. This neglect caused Aki to also fall into a deep depression, usually skipping school to lay in bed. this usually resulted in Ayaka’s anger at her for bad grades. This depressed and neglectful household continued to be like this continued until a few months before "Mifuyu" (although not legally changed until she turned 18, she now was referred to as Kenji.) came home. Aki started caring about herself more and less about how her mother felt. She’d cook her own dinners, while Ayaka sat on the couch watching tv sitting in her own sadness. Eventually Aki got tired of this, and confronted her mother. She came up to her, insistently saying “Why are you like this! Why do you shut me out! We’ve been through so much together, that should’ve brought us closer!! But instead you sit on the couch all night after coming home from a depressing job?!” Instead of saying anything, Ayaka just looked down, and began to cry. Aki would put her hands over her mouth, thinking to herself “what have I done..”. Ayaka eventually started talking, saying.. “I’m sorry. I always looked at you and all I could see was your father and Kenji. I couldn’t bare looking into those eyes.. you giving me the same look your father always gave.” Ayaka would wipe her tears in-between her words, then continue “I want to fix this. I know I dont talk to you or enjoy time with you.. but I want to fix that. I love you still, Aki, and I always will. You are my child, nothing can change that.” Aki came up to her, and gave her a big hug. In the next months, Ayaka and Aki became close again.

When Kenji eventually arrived back home, (her and Aki at the time were 17) Aki was in a relationship. Kenji had a bad feeling about this guy, and sadly, was right. Not going into detail, this dude was somewhat of a - as Aki and Kenji would word it - "controlling psychomaniac". Obviously, this relationship did not end well. Aki does not speak of this often at this point in time, but any time she passes the houses / the rental places at the beach, she gets shivers as she flashbacks to the point In time when they were dating and called a specific one their "Home".

"Just because it was explainable, doesnt mean it was excusable."

Ayaka eventually left them when they turned 18, going to live in her hometown in Canada to "begin a new life" as she thought she was getting old. Aki and Kenji stayed home, not wanting to leave their hometown of Karakura.

At some point, Aki had the heartbreaking call that her mother had also passed of cancer. At this point, she had learned how to deal with grief better, not letting it consume her and continuing on with her life.

At one point, Aki went to visit Canada, her mothers hometown, to visit where her mother had came from and where her mother had lived until her death. Kenji decided not to go. In this time, Aki thought Kenji was safely at home, when in fact Kenji had gone to find Natsu once more - leaving after Natsu fell off of a bridge, to her "death."

"Realize that everything connects to everything else"

-Leonardo DeVinci

suddenly, terrifying to everyone, Natsu, having been presumably dead, was told to be . . back in Karakura?.. One of Aki and Kenji's friends informed her that they had seen a person, matching Natsu's description, except missing an eye, IN karakura. This was shocking, horror-striking, to say the least. This word wasn't 100%, as the person had never seen Natsu before, although Aki and Kenji kept on alert.

a few weeks later, after Kenji and Aki had slightly lowered their guard, Natsu just.. showed up at Aki and Kenji's door?.. This terrified them.
"oh crap, oh crap, oh crap, she's back."
Yes, ladies and gentlemen, it was confirmed - Natsu was back in Karakura - and seeking vengeance.

Aki and Kenji, obviously, kept on guard. They stayed with their friend Kahili, or, Lei, for the time being, as Natsu now knew where they lived.

in time, Aki had an encounter with Natsu. - She had just climbed up the Karakura mountains, trying to keep healthy and fit, and was resting on a bench - when she suddenly felt someones presence. - long story short. . Natsu attempted to push Aki off the mountain. Aki resisted, having the physical advantage of being stronger and 6'2 as Natsu is 5'7, and after fighting her, knocked her out cold with a punch to the nose knocking her head into a large rock.

Eventually, Natsu woke up - in a hospital?.. Where was she? - Natsu had lost all of her memories - up until the age of 15. Yes, she thought she was 15. Avery Daughtler had found her on the mountain knocked out and brought her to the hospital. Natsu went seeking out Aki and Kenji, her parents - of whom she didn't know who had passed away, etc. She eventually found Aki and Kenji, who now have to live with the fact that their psychopathic sister is - well- no longer psychopathic.

To catch you up on Aki's current life, Natsu moved away to somewhere a few hours way but still in Japan, trying to re-start her life, Aki's currently living with her sister Kenji in a decently large apartment. She has few friends, those whom she does have she keeps close. She's recently been in a deep depression, as she keeps slowly losing friends. Whether it be them stopping keeping in touch, the many disappearances that baffle everyone in Karakura, or, the few known deaths. She's growing as a person, but is still on the path to recovery, trying to laugh each step of the way.

"Laughter is like windshield wipers. They don't stop the rain, but they help us keep going."

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread