mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Denied #2 Shopkeeper Application | Disinure !

rosorial

Level 3
rosorial
rosorial
Omega
1683825111579.png
What is your Minecraft username?:

I will be applying on this account called Disinure. I have a few other alt accounts as well.

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?):

I do! My tag is Twisty#9912, and I am an active user.

How old are you? (Optional):

I will not be disclosing this information on my application, however, I do not have an issue informing you in a DM if questioned.

What is your time zone?:

I am a part of the CST time zone.

Describe your activity on the server:

My activity would be described as very committed and active. I enjoy roleplaying and I'm committed to creating interesting, immersive stories for myself and others. I'm constantly on the server, participating in activities, conversing with other players, and working on my character. I would rate my activity a solid 8/10, maybe event higher. I have experienced many types of roleplay, each of them teaching me something new, and I overall consider myself a very active player in the server as well as in the discord.

Have you ever been banned (If yes, when and why?):

Throughout my time on the server, I have managed to keep a very clean record having no bans or punishments in my past. I plan on keeping it that way!

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:

Yes, of course I understand that this role requires a lot of activity.

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:

I have made a few applications on the server yet joining a faction has been a hard challenge for a while now.
KPD Application #1 | Denied
KPD Application #2 | Denied
Shopkeeper Application #1 | Denied

Italian Application | Accepted
Through them, I try to improve for a better chance in the future!

What are your current role(s) on the server? :

Since I posses a few alt accounts, I have a wide range of roles in the server.

1.Rosorial [MAIN] | College Male football team [M]
2.Disinure [APPLYING] | Grade 12
3.TW15TY [ALT] | Grade 12
4.6Jessu [GIFTED ALT] | Adult

[!] NOTE: In order to avoid any possible misunderstandings and confusion in general, I would like to state that I am not the original owner of the account 6Jessu. In fact it was gifted to me from its original owner on 12/14/2022. Regardless, If needed I can provide screenshots of the transaction If needed for proof.

Shop Information

What shop are you applying for?:

I will be applying for Kissako, I believe it will embrace the idea of my restaurant.

Why do you want to become a Shopkeeper?:
I have a strong interest in becoming a shopkeeper because I have a passion for crafting immersive roleplaying experiences. The community ran shops and Shopkeeper role are vital in any thriving roleplaying community, as it allows players to engage with each other, delve into all aspects of the server's economy, and obtain the materials they require to enhance their roleplaying experience.

I bring a wealth of expertise and experience to the table, in addition to my enthusiasm for roleplaying. I have a thorough awareness of the numerous things, goods, and resources in high demand on the server, as well as the market's important players and suppliers. I've also managed inventory, priced things, and bargained with buyers and sellers to optimize earnings and assure customer happiness.

What genuinely distinguishes me is my dedication to developing long-term relationships with clients and the larger roleplaying community. As a Shopkeeper, I regard myself as a facilitator of important and memorable experiences as well as a provider of goods and services. I enjoy talking with players, learning about their wants and needs, and going above and beyond to meet and exceed their expectations.
I would also like to add that I have been playing on the server for a very long time, and during that time I have experienced a variety of different types of roleplay. From Gangrp to being a member of sports teams, I have a fair share of experience. Regardless, I have yet to see what being in an official job is like, and I feel like I definitely want to dedicate some of my time to evolve such a job and pursue a career as a shopkeeper. I believe it will enhance my roleplay experience and fulfill my needs as a player in the server.

What do you plan to do with your shop, and what makes it unique?:

First and foremost, I intend to rename the restaurant Izakaya. I aim to create an Izakaya dining experience that is both authentic and cutting-edge. I'm familiar with the traditional Japanese food that Izakaya is known for, and I can't wait to put my own stamp on these time-honored dishes. Along with combining Japanese flavors with those of other cuisines like Korean or Chinese, I have experience creating fusion cuisine.

I aim to create a friendly, genuine ambiance that transports clients to a traditional Japanese izakaya, in addition to delivering wonderful food. Because of my history in restaurant design, I am certain that I can create an aesthetically beautiful and pleasant environment.

Izakayas are distinct because they combine traditional Japanese food with contemporary touches and a friendly ambiance. Both those who are accustomed to and those who are unfamiliar with Japanese food will likely be drawn to this mix, in my opinion. In addition, I intend to put in place a robust customer service program that emulates Japanese culture by treating every customer with the utmost respect and kindness.

Because Izakaya combines a winery and a restaurant, we are able to provide a truly one-of-a-kind dining experience. Our guests will be able to try a variety of wines and learn more about them while also enjoying wonderful food that has been painstakingly prepared.

Another area in which I may assist Izakaya in succeeding is customer service. Every customer deserves to be treated with the utmost respect and hospitality, and I am committed to ensuring that every customer leaves Izakaya satisfied and happy with their dining experience.

I would also like to utilize the space that will be available outside the front of my shop to incorporate outside seating.

What will you sell in your shop?:

As the prospective Shopkeeper for Izakaya, my vision is to offer a diverse range of food items inspired by traditional Japanese cuisine. These will include favorites like sushi rolls, ramen, udon, yakitori, and other small plates. I also aim to feature a selection of Japanese beers and sake to complement our menu.

My main goal is to create a dish for citizens that encapsulates the range of tastes and ingredients that Japanese restaurants have to offer, while also providing our regular clients with an exceptional and pleasant eating experience.

In addition to our delectable food and beverage offerings, I see selling a wide range of Japanese cultural artifacts in our shop, such as trendy chopsticks, beautifully crafted tea sets, and other intriguing items that would stimulate our customers' interest. Customers who like Japanese food and culture will be drawn to the vibrant, joyful atmosphere I want to create. My ultimate goal is to provide a remarkable dining experience that embodies the elegance and richness of Japanese culinary traditions.

How many employees do you plan to have?:
I plan to have a total of 7 positions to ensure the smooth operation of the restaurant. Those 7 positions are Shopkeeper, Co-Owners, Managers, Bartenders, Servers, Bar Porters and of course two excellent chefs who utilize the Japanese food culture. Each position will have a specific set of responsibilities to ensure that our customers receive the best possible experience.

In terms of personnel, I plan to hire at least two persons for each role, with backup workers on hand in case someone is unable to report for duty. This will ensure that we always have a sufficient number of staff to meet the needs of our clients and maintain a high level of service.

Chefs, will be trusted individuals supervised by the Managers, and their skills will be fine tuned at all times. Their job? Simple, they are there to cook dishes made to express the Japanese culture through the flavors and textures of the variety of foods our restaurant will serve. Chefs go through a hard test in order to prove their worth in the kitchen, and certain tests are to be conducted in order to secure that the chefs know their job and their cooking surface is clean at all costs.

The Shopkeeper will be responsible for supervising the other staff, managing the restaurant's overall operations, and ensuring that everything works well. The Co-Owners will collaborate with the Shopkeeper to operate the restaurant, make critical decisions, and ensure its profitability.

The Managers are in charge of ensuring that the Bar Porters, Servers, and Bartenders are carrying out their jobs correctly and efficiently. The Bar Porters will be responsible for maintaining the business clean, ensuring an appropriate supply of ingredients, and filling any available positions as needed. The Bartenders will be in charge of making beverages, the Servers for taking orders and serving food, and the Bar Porters for keeping the restaurant clean. This will not be the only thing the Porters do, they will fill in any needed positions if we are understaffed as well.

Because they do less work than restaurants, traditional bars and other businesses that follow these trends do not require a large staff. I don't have a certain amount of employees in mind for my company, but there should be enough to keep the winery functioning. A solo proprietor, two co-owners, and three managers are obvious limiting conditions. I intend to hire four bartenders, ten servers, and six porters.

1683827511584.png

Staff Uniforms:
Uniforms, an important piece of clothing defining the roles and responsibilities. Here we utilize a certain style only to match the Japanese restaurant and give everyone a realistic and full of culture experience. Our shop choses a simple yet aesthetic style!

Bartender:
1683827780457.png

1683829349529.png

What is your Shopkeepers name?:

Levi Izana

Describe your Shopkeeper (Appearance, personality, etc.):

Levi Izana, a 31-year-old Japanese male, measures around 5'11". He emanates a quiet confidence and has a lean, toned body that reflects his active lifestyle. His most recognizable feature is his medium-length black curly hair, which surrounds his face in gentle, plentiful waves. It is well-kept and appears to be glossy and robust simply by nature.

Levi has acute, masculine features that are enhanced by a strong, sculpted jawline. His eyes are dark brown with amber specks that sparkle in the light. His prominent cheekbones and slightly pointed nose give him a clean, elegant appearance.

Levi's sense of style is current and varied, reflecting his own personality and attitude. He enjoys experimenting with different appearances and fads, frequently mixing and matching numerous accessories to create his own unique look. He has a collection of sneakers and graphic t-shirts that reflect his love of street culture, particularly Japanese streetwear.

Despite his chilly façade, Levi is a warm and compassionate person who enjoys connecting on a deeper level with others. He is an excellent listener with a natural ability to grasp people's feelings and intentions. He also values his family and friends and makes time for them in his hectic schedule.

Levi enjoys traveling to new locations and learning about different cultures. He enjoys visiting unusual locations, learning about local cultures and traditions, and experiencing new meals and drinks. He has a special interest in Japanese food and is a skilled home cook, having acquired many traditional dishes from his grandmother.
1683828684718.png
A charming young man!

What is your Shopkeeper's backstory:

Levi Izana was born on March 16, 1992, to a loving family of five in Karakura, Japan. Yutaka and Akira Izana, his parents, were both prosperous business owners in a neighboring city not far from the island, where they had a small grocery store that had been in the family for generations. Levi was the second and only son in a family of three, with two elder sisters, Sachi and Saburou, and a younger sister, Mei.

Levi showed an early interest in business, constantly aiding at his parents' store and dreaming of one day running his own company. He was drawn to the idea of creating something from nothing, and he would spend hours reading business books and investigating markets.

Levi's passion for the world of wine intensified as he grew older. He frequently accompanied his father to vineyards and wine tastings, where he learnt about different g**** kinds, the fermentation process, and the art of winemaking. His interest in wine grew with each passing year, and he resolved to one day establish his own winery.

Levi continued his education by enrolling in a prominent business program in Tokyo after graduating from high school. He spent all of his free time there learning everything he could about winemaking. He spent his weekends traveling across Japan, visiting various wineries and chatting with the vintners, and learning about their practices.
Short but efficient!

What future plans do you have for this establishment?:

My primary goal is to establish the restaurant as a well-known destination for Japanese cuisine and drinks. However, I have several future plans to help it stand out from other establishments on the server.
Firstly, I plan to introduce a Blackjack table which will be opened often with restraints to give incentive for betting while it is being operated in the restaurant. If this is allowed, of course, i picture it giving customers the option to enjoy a game of cards with their meal. I believe this will provide a unique and exciting experience for guests, setting Izakaya apart from other restaurants on the server.

Additionally, I want to incorporate a fashion runway into the establishment, allowing guests to showcase their creativity and style. The runway will be accompanied by a prize pool of yen, motivating customers to participate and adding to the fun and lively atmosphere of the restaurant.

I do wish to add to the entertainment factor of the winery even further, however, these are the two main ideas I have to introduce.

Do you have any ideas of custom items that will be exclusive to your shop?:

My goal is to create a unique experience for my customers that cannot be found elsewhere. To achieve this, I have some exciting ideas for custom items that will be exclusive to my shop.

One idea I have is to collaborate with official and passionate modelers to create custom-designed sake bottles. Each bottle would feature a different design, making them collector's items that customers will want to add to their collection.

Another idea is to offer a range of custom-made wine glasses, specifically designed for the wines and sake we offer. I also plan to connect with other restaurants and strike deals to advertise and familiarize other businesses with each other, we will all have had the same passions and I hope to create a bond with other Shopkeepers over those purposes.

Finally, I would love to introduce custom-made aprons and chef hats for our staff. These items would feature the Izakaya logo and be made with high-quality materials, ensuring our staff looks and feels professional while serving our customers.

Examples of customs with imagery.

Extra
What if I want to investigate before I visit Ikazaya? Well, we have all your needs covered. You can check out our website, and get a good insight on what to expect when visiting us. The code is "123".
[!] A link following.

Welcome to Ikazaya

Do you have any questions?:

Apart from the multiple wine glasses, I would also like to know if I am able to purchase a custom drink only available at my restaurant such as fight club, and club luxe. Is that possible by any chance?
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Thanks a lot for your time, we hope you enjoy!
(I received some help from Jtth_ in order to upload this gif. Hope its worth it!)

flowersak

Level 121
flowersak
flowersak
Rich+
DENIED

Thank you for applying but all slots have been filled for this shop as of right now. Your application is amazing, though.
Feel free to re-apply when applications are next open.​

Users who are viewing this thread