mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

2 Volleyball quality of life feature that should be in the game.

KapsiF

Level 0
IGN: KapsiF
DATE: 3.7.2022
WHAT YOU WANT TO SUGGEST OR MENTION:

1. Being able to play volleyball alone.

2. No hunger consumption.

HOW WILL THIS BENEFIT THE SERVER/COMMUNITY?:

- We should be able to practice without having a second player on the court. For people like me who play alone it feels impossible to practice.
- Every other sport has both of them why doesn't volleyball.
"oh it doesn't consume as much as the other sports..." While it may be true it doesn't validate the fact that every other sport has this feature and not volleyball.
- Players won't need to eat during a match disturbing gameplay and making it unrealistic.
- Players wouldn't need to waste tons of money just to play it and go bankrupt. While other can play their sports for hours without a stop for free.

I think these two things aren't that hard to implement and just make no sense for not being already in the game

HATOLA

Level 271
HATOLA
HATOLA
Rich+
+0.5 / -0.5
play volleyball alone will be slightly weird, but the no hunger will be helpful in MOST of the games in SRP, not only in volleyball because there's the same problem in football for example.

Freddy

Level 36
Partytime_Freddy
Partytime_Freddy
Notable
+1 Good Idea! Mei who is on the College-Volleyball team, and I have been best friends for years. She's been playing volleyball on the server for as long as I can remember, so the many times when I heard her complain about the hunger would make up for a compilation itself.

KapsiF

Level 0
+0.5 / -0.5
play volleyball alone will be slightly weird, but the no hunger will be helpful in MOST of the games in SRP, not only in volleyball because there's the same problem in football for example.
1. Well yea playing volleyball alone would be weird but what I meant was players would be able to practice on their own
2. Is there? I played football yesterday without any hunger consumption. Where were you playing?

Lizalopod

Level 130
+1 for both, would be nice to be able to yeet the ball around and practice spiking without needing someone on the other side

KimiNoUso

Level 339
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Accepted

- Hunger will be disabled on the courts, however being able to play with one player isn't something we're looking to add at the moment.​

Users who are viewing this thread