mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

2-Year Anniversary

Ryanark

Level 119
Ryanark
Ryanark
Rich+
Hello everyone, just writing this thread really quickly as 1 day ago, (09-11) marks my 2 year anniversary on the server.
I joined 11th of September, 2015. With a cringy skindex skin on me.

As some of you may know, I'm an avid roleplayer and am currently Moderator (Past Co-Owner). and I aspire to learn others how to roleplay better and not just have SchoolRP turn into a GangRP.
Unfortunately, I will not be holding a massive party at a mansion outside the map as it's way out of my reach as a Moderator. This time I will just be writing a quick thread, thanking some people and giving my honest opinion about them at the same time:​
  1. Ducks (Duckings) - I'll start off with the main relevant person on my list, I want to thank Ducks for giving me a chance three times in a row to prove my worth to the server, I know I've had a rough past but I am very thankful to Ducks for giving me a third chance on the server.
  2. Inhale (InhaleMyBanter) - Thank you for being a good friend and shagger, we've been on a build team together and I barely met you but I unbanned you back in the day after you were banned by Ducks for 52 million years. Thank you for being a great friend and helping me in my promotion to Moderator.
  3. Lofken (Lofken) - You were brave for not evacuating during the hurricane you were experiencing in your state, and that shows what kind of person you are: you are one to take risks. That is what I like about you, you're also incredibly fucking funny and in general, a great friend, even if I happened to smite you 3 times.
  4. Adam (Adym) - Adam you may be a Chad inside, but I think of you as another great Adam to roam the earth. Thank you for being there for a part of my promotion to Moderator and I enjoyed watching you get promoted to Administrator.
  5. John (Uninstructed) - We have been good friends for a long time, we played Overwatch together, we roleplayed together and bonded. You're funny, nonchalant and great at playing games other than Minecraft. I enjoy your company.
  6. Adam (Mattoskah) - We have been friends for a long time now and played Overwatch together with John. You are funny and you have a great personality, that is generally what I am looking for in a friend, thank you for supporting me when I left SchoolRP last November, even if we were disconnected by your poor internet speed. I also love your cross-eyed cat. I will be expecting you to make a comeback to SchoolRP as well.

Users who are viewing this thread