24h Art Requests: CLOSED

geist

Level 9
cubismXD
cubismXD
Fundraiser

EDIT: ITS OVER LOL

ORIGINAL: My eternal Nightmare: Requests
In 2019 I (once) opened requests - just for the heck of it - and my god that was that insane.
It lasted for about a month before I had to stop because there were just too many.
But it was a lot of fun and I enjoyed it a lot. I loved seeing all the super cool characters.
All of the designs were so amazing, im super jealous.

Unfortunately, I couldn't do it on my original account due to the login being lost
but luckily for me I made a new one

So.

Here we go bitches, art requests round 2
by the way, when the 24h is up I am not doing this again trust me ;)

NOTE: results may vary because i havent drawn in clip for like 2 weeks lol
PLEASE:
Use the format! It helps me keep organized and not forget anything
I am very forgetful.
I will only draw characters from SchoolRP
by this I mean the characters you roleplay as on the server.
Keep in mind that I am not:
-Obligated to finish your drawing if it makes me uncomfortable
-Interested in drawing extremely heavy gore (internal organs, cut off limbs)
-Able to draw piercings anywhere other than ears or nose (I have a phobia of that shit)
DO NOT:
-Remove my signature
-Contact me begging for art
-Claim the art as your own
-Use it for commercial use without my permission
ADDITIONAL:
-If you are someone who makes me uncomfortable (Without saying the username, it begins with L/M)
you are not welcome to request anything. Thank you for your understanding.

Username: (Discord and Forum Username!)
Your character's skin: (You can also use any artwork of your character you have here!!!)
Your character's appearance: (Please describe them, you can use your /viewdesc description for this)
Anything else?: (example: Things they should be holding, facial expression, etc...) [No backgrounds]

ADDITIONALLY:
ENDS: 01.01.2021 / 8:00PM (CET)
Thought I'd add this:
if I react to your submission then it means you submitted everything I needed.
If I did not react to your submissions:
-You are the person I mentioned
-Something wasn't right with the request (e.g. broken links, links that dont lead to what you want me to see or images not loading.)

In this case, please double check your request and fix anything you notice is broken. I'm going to be checking this fairly frequently for the next few hours.

Last edited:

Aania

Level 168
Administrator
News Lead
Government Lead
Aania
Aania
Omega+
Username: Aania#1960 | Aania
Your character's skin: https://namemc.com/skin/e64b447015bbd625
Your character's appearance:
A Japanese woman sporting a well-toned body, at the height of 5'6. She comes off as approachable and rather impulsive. She embodies the phrase 'Curiosity kills the cat.'. She always seemed to speak cheerfully. . though, at times, she just seems to be in her own little world.
- She has a few scars on her face, mainly one across her nose

Anything else?: Hana smiles most of the time, also please an apple in her hand!

:DDD <3

geist

Level 9
cubismXD
cubismXD
Fundraiser
Username: Aania#1960 | Aania
Your character's skin: https://namemc.com/skin/e64b447015bbd625
A Japanese woman sporting a well-toned body, at the height of 5'6. She comes off as approachable and rather impulsive. She embodies the phrase 'Curiosity kills the cat.'. She always seemed to speak cheerfully. . though, at times, she just seems to be in her own little world.
- She has a few scars on her face, mainly one across her nose

Anything else?: Hana smiles most of the time, also please an apple in her hand!

:DDD <3
FINALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!! I GET TO DRAW BEST GIRL.

Tippie

Level 169
Senior Admin
College Sports Lead
Event Coordinator
Tippieeeeeeee
Tippieeeeeeee
Fundraiser+
Username: Tippie#6666 | Tippie
Your character's skin: Your character's appearance: Sadao Soda is a rather muscular male, 6'0" tall, with a spartan jock jacket with the number 11 on it. He is often referred to as "sponge" due to his hairstyle and has green eye color. He often has some bruises (nothing major, it's more like cool than stupid) due to the common fights between the jocks. He can often be seen as a happy individual with a smile on his face
Anything else?: You can leave out the bruises of the jock fights if you want, I don't mind

Polar

Level 102
PolarLoLs
PolarLoLs
Notable
Username: PolarLoLs Polar#3998
Your character's skin: https://namemc.com/skin/22dfb8b9e3c41357
IC Description:
A male that withstood a height of 6'1 with glaring red contacts and striking red and purple hair that blended perfectly with his
pale skin, he had a horizontal scar across his left eye that seemed to be blinded but hidden by a mysterious looking eyepatch and in his handwriting made from a pen that read 'Kumiko', when seen without a top/shirtless he had a tattoo of a dragon covered in mist with the head/torso of the dragon on his back and the tail of the dragon wrapped around his torso from the shoulders looping around and had a missing left pinky

Anything else?: Holding a metal bat (any hand) and a slight frown and furrowed brows and an eyepatch (if you want to draw the exact patch lmk)

Let me know if I did something wrong

usercultist

Level 21
Username: stargazxr cultist#9078
Your character's skin: Your character's appearance: A nonchalant korean female standing at 5'6. Eun had a vertical scar running along her eye. Her hair was tied up in a short ponytail, with one side of her bangs heading towards the back
Anything else?: Holding a nintendo switch while blowing gum smirks

shishi

Level 71
B0JANGLZ
B0JANGLZ
Omega+
Username: shishi#6200 | Kashii
Your character's skin: Lorenza's Skin
Your character's appearance: Would stand an Italian female stood at the height 5'6. The scent of Dior Eau de Parfum's around her. She'd have blonde hair with some light green eyes, one being a prosthetic. A tattoo of a red fox would be on her hip, and a snake tattoo would be wrapped around her left arm, belly button pierced. Looking at her right arm would be a prosthetic. There would be hickeys on her neck, collarbone and jawline. (only do if your comfortable, if not i dont mind.)
Anything else?: They have a Snorlax backpack on constantly. as well as glasses that sat on her forehead (will send a in-game photo) She kinda stands like monika from doki doki sometimes.
2021-11-01_03.06.21.png
2021-11-01_03.06.19.png

Last edited:

tong

Level 70
psychoment
psychoment
Rich
Username: HokuTana#9981 | mebo
Your character's skin: Your character's appearance: A 5'5 girl that looked tired all the time, usually seen with a small, faint smirk that is always being kept low on her facial expressions. Two particular rings can be seen on her left hand, more precisely, her left index and her left middle finger.
- She has a VERY FAINT scar that ran through her right eye vertically.
- One of her rings has a small blue gem on it, and is actually made from a black material instead of.. y'know.

Anything else?: Glasses resting over her head, a white camera on her hand!!!

(yeah thats masamitsu's favorite fetus)

Last edited:

Mr. Mediocre

Level 58
_Mediioocre
_Mediioocre
Rich+
Username: Mr. Mediocre#9744 | Mr. Mediocre
Your character's skin: Your character's appearance: A Korean male, standing at a mere 5'2 with somewhat messy white hair, his hair would be just under his eyebrows, and maroon eyes with dark circles around them. He looked like someone you can approach without a problem. He'd speak in a calm yet tired tone. It'd appear that he's wearing pentagram earrings and gloves, two of the fingers on his left glove looked as if they were empty.
Anything else?: You can draw the left glove fingers normally if it makes it easier for you.

HATOLA

Level 271
HATOLA
HATOLA
Rich+
Username: HATOLAA (HATOLA#1468)
Your character's skin: my skin my skin
Your character's appearance: < ルル・ユウ > Would be a 4'10 broad Chinese female. She'd have a sweet tone of voice. She'd seem easy going, and intelligent. Her eyes looked like the depth of the fall forest, you could get so lost in one glare.
Anything else?: shes small

Customable

Level 138
Administrator
School Clubs Lead
Media Team
Customable
Customable
Omega+
Username:
Cinnamon#3538 | SKuniversal
Your character's skin:
https://namemc.com/skin/e594dec19e7ceded

a 5'1 adolescent girl with fair skin and silky blue hair, accented with two red streaks usually seen with a red flower over her right eye covering a scar, Her looks do not set her much apart from a 16-year-old.
Anything else?:
usually has a sun hat with a white ribbon on her head, up to you what you wish to do!

take your time, don't over work yourself.

Last edited:

Yume_

Level 86
Community Team
Lore Team
Username: cloud_divider#3828

Your character's skin:

1635714689904.png1635714775408.png

Your character's appearance: Nozomi is an average 17 year old looks wise. Minus how she's constantly and always glaring, not like an ANGRY glare, but a stubborn one. She's only got one ponytail and it's on the right side of her head, accompanied by a fashionable scrunchie. (After all she is meant to be very fancy, seeing as she's the mayor's daughter) Her hair sorta flares out at the bottom, sry for the super cruddy doodle
Anything else?: Could you draw her holding a plush penguin with a top hat in her arms. .. maybe stereotypical tsundere pout.

Last edited:

atoki

Level 123
atoki
atoki
Notable+
Username: atoki [ atoki#8090 ]
Your character's skin: hi

a.pngkaiserrrrrrrrrrrr.jpg

(he has a cool mullet and black hair now)

Your character's appearance: (hi here's his setdesc thingy) A tall 22 yr old lad of around six foot three owning a powerful build with a noticeable plumpness to his figure. His features are rugged and unkempt, topping it off with empty dark eyes which represent just how much nothing is going on up top. Dark curls that were styled in a rather awesome mullet sat atop his head which was hidden by his signature backwards cap.
Anything else?: hi have fun & don't die doing all this

Last edited:

ReverendDubs

Level 15
Revra
Revra
Notable
Username: Revra#8345 | ReverendDubs
Your character's skin: https://namemc.com/skin/74774b71eab750de
Your character's appearance: Kosei Koji is 6'1, weighing at 191 lbs. He would seem to have a calm exterior usually but his eye portrayed something different, usually sad or empty. His hair would usually be messy in the front with one gray streak from the stress he goes through on a daily basis.
Anything else?: I already have some pieces of art that you can use as a reference, just dm me on discord!

RandomlyAccepted

Level 32
Community Team
Builder
RandomlyAccepted
RandomlyAccepted
Omega+
Username: RandomlyDenied | RandomlyAccepted#1709
Your Character Skin: https://namemc.com/skin/d9e097079bb72d47
Your Character Appearance: Zahra is a 6'2 Japanese female (Yeah! She is tall...) She has gray hair that is short and blueish gray eyes. On her right hand, she has a prosthetic but is usually covered by her Kimono. Speaking of Kimono, Zahra is wearing a Kimono that looks like this: (Getting a new one to look more like i7fe3f44f34942282758785f66af089a7.jpg
She also has wrinkles all around her skin due to being 71 years old!
Anything else?: Zahra always has a slight smile on her face! She also holds a red Omamori

_Saltyyy_

Level 17
_Saltyyy_
_Saltyyy_
Notable+
Username: saltyyy#0001 | _Saltyyy_
Your character's skin:
https://namemc.com/skin/5d7e9e6027926c30
https://namemc.com/skin/5578409749d3217e

(Either work! Pick your favorite! <3)
https://schoolrp.net/threads/karina-a-koji-%E3%82%AB%E3%83%AA%E3%83%BC%E3%83%8A%E2%80%A2%E3%82%A2%E3%82%AE%E3%82%B5%E3%82%A8%E2%80%A2%E6%B5%A9%E4%BA%8C-biography.36335/#post-115397

(Here is little biography just in case you need like... everything!! A lot of the IRL refs, and art is accurate!)

description: Karina is a 5’3 Korean-Japanese female, she has wavy platinum blonde hair with sweet little space buns on the top of her head! Karinas body with form the shape of a triangle no matter how much she wishes for it to be different (3her). Her eyes are a vanilla brown shade while her skin is fair. Karina seems to always portray the typical annoying little sister or rather a support childhood friend, she’s always smiling and practically oozes out sunshine and rainbows.

Anything else?:
Karina is always happy! She's always smiling with those bubbly grins and poses. She usually wears white bear ears and a cute friendship bracelet of different colored beads (rainbow!) on her left wrist. She is mainly seen posing with her hand in a peace sign type position. Go crazy if you do, do this request! Thank you! :D If need be I’ll Dm u anything else u need!!

Last edited:

SkyFantasyWorld

Level 78
SkyFantasyWorld
SkyFantasyWorld
Omega
Username: SkyFantasyWorld#6919 | SkyFantasyWorld
Your character's skin:
ref_pic_sky-2.png
unknown-267.png
A tiny 4'5 girl with a petite body. She has short messy light brown hair that is seemed to be cut off by herself, eyes are a pale light blue though would usually be mistaken for white. She would have razor sharp teeth that she hides all the time, preferring to only show if needed.
Anything else?:
- ICly she recently cut her hair short, but its also okay if you drew her when she still had long hair!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread