24h Art Requests: CLOSED

justsimba

Level 59
HazukiPlayZ
HazukiPlayZ
Omega+
Username: justsimba#3123 | HazukiPlayZ

Your character's skin:
9AF0380F-DA6A-4158-8E3C-85D15A39E3D2.pngB40D3740-68F0-4BBE-BFEA-BCDF773BAC4E.jpeg Art credit to ZaciZach and skin credit to KoiRP
Your character's appearance: Atlas is a 6’1 male with a toned square rectangle build and a dark olive skin tone. He has short curly light brown hair, the sides nearly completely shaved off, his eyes nearly matching the color of his hair, only his eyes were slightly darker. However a large in width but not a very long scar would lay across his nose.

Anything else?: Atlas has a very friendly face, normally accompanied by a friendly smile when talking to people he is familiar with, around those he isn’t familiar with however, he has a very cold and rude facial expression. Depends on how you wish to draw him! He is a slightly heavy smoker so when away from any children or older adults, you can usually find him holding a lit cigar or using his vape pen.

will!

Level 53
Community Team
Lore Team
lirically
lirically
Notable+
Username: will!#5438 | kesareta
Your character's skin: here
Your character's appearance: download20211002225616.png
Anything else?: A tarot-style playing card, which a star is displayed. At the bottom of the card, it labels: "THE STAR".

Toto

Level 231
SchoolRP
SchoolRP
Rich
Username: Totoo#0612 | @Totoro_Sam (ign T3OTO)
Your character's skin: https://namemc.com/skin/1717a1533131d07e
1635757904004.png
Your character's appearance: When he aged up to being an adult, he kind of took a face/body claim of fictional character whom I thought visually resembled him, Here are some fan arts of the fictional character. Although Lucius is about 10 years older at this point - so uhm, to make it unique from just being a drawing of a pre-existing character, he should look a bit older. I don't know- Also, he doesn't need to be particularly attractive - that isn't the point of him.
(I don't know the artist of that Schneizel fanart)
1635758066716.png
Anything else?: He shouldn't be smiling - but should be very professional - he carries the CANE Z model (That is sold in AUFFALLEN) that a ton of players use.

Last edited:

geist

Level 9
cubismXD
cubismXD
Fundraiser
The more I look through this thread, the more I realise I need to get better at character design. Holy shit.

BonBons

Level 30
Username: Bonbons#0001 | Bonbons ign: Sxtanic
Your character's skin:
Screen Shot 2021-11-01 at 18.38.29.png
Your character's appearance: Nessa Arai is a 5'1, 19 year old female. She'd have Brown / Blonde hair. Dimples on her cheeks when smiling, rather innocent / childish look, always cheerful. Blushed look on her cheeks, with two small mini buns on the back of either side of her hair.
Anything else?: Her facial expression should be cheerful, smiling. An overall friendly and energetic person, always in her own world. She'd carry her unicorn backpack and wear her unicorn hat:
Screen Shot 2021-11-01 at 18.44.17.png

THANK YOUUUU <3333

Last edited:

flowersak

Level 121
flowersak
flowersak
Rich+
Username: sak#3502, flowersak
Your character's skin: https://r.n-mc.co/skin/body.png?id=...a=28.59&phi=4.71&time=90&width=600&height=800
Your character's appearance:
Saeko Koji is a 5 foot 7 female with a slight athletic physique. She has bleached blonde hair that is more on the white side and green eyes. She wears light eyeliner and natural makeup most of the time. She has a scar on her left hand and right thigh.
Anything else?: I know the image I sent for the skin has a red outfit but if possible, could you do some form of black outfit under her jock jacket? Saeko takes her appearance seriously snd therefore she always makes sure she looks presentable. She usually wears wire cat ears with flowers on them.

goodusernamexd

Level 80
shumoment
shumoment
Rich+
Username: shu | shugamingg (i'm requesting because u said so)
Your character's skin: click me
Your character's appearance: Well.. since he's dead he doesn't really have one anymore? But, a funeral picture frame would be fine I guess. I just want an art piece of him as if I held a funeral for him. He rarely smiled but when he died, he smiled once.
" "Rest in Peace Sebastian Blackburn. 2019-2021" would be written on the bottom of the frame. "
Anything else?: You won't forgive me but I forgive myself, I'll give you this one more chance to draw him. :(

gatekeeper

Level 10
totalmisplay
totalmisplay
Rich
Username: sven#6224 | Flashbang
Your character's skin: (https://namemc.com/skin/a6d8e872b116f312
Your character's appearance: 5'8 belgian guy with a hearing aid in his right ear. he's usually pretty smiley. (please ignore the halfassed doodle)1635772747959.png
Anything else?: biiiiig smile. yes. not the creepy serial killer smile, just happy :)
he also holds a white polaroid camera around a lot thats all

good luck soldier, there are so many for you to go through

Snavier

Level 8
Snavier
Snavier
Rich
Username: Snavier
Your character's skin:
body - 2021-11-01T074938.309.png
Han would be a 6'1 Italian - European male with a hefty Masculine appearance, the athletic body was also a note from his tan skin.
Anything else?:
He always has a intimidating look, looking unamused.

NixyMixy

Level 3
NixyMixy
NixyMixy
Notable
Username:
Nix#9669 | NixyMixy {If that doesn't work try Nix8712}
Your character's skin:
https://namemc.com/profile/NixyMixy.2

/Viewdesc : | Zili "Whiskey" Ryomen | The female would stand at 5'5 with an hourglass figure {Milf figure}, &6looking at her face, she had a deep straight line scar &6that crossed towards the right of her cheek. &8A sharp pungent smell of cigs and 2sweet Carmel trailed behind her. A raven tattoo inked in her under breasts and a word S I N N E R just underneath the other, some other tattoos big and small. >[There be Dark hickeys {Some light} trailing along both sides of her neck]<{This isnt needed to be added but if wanted to then go for it}

everything you need is in that google doc file.. basically her mini biography
Anything else?:
The only extra thing is the attire, you can give her any attire you want if that's in your favor.

[[Had to change desc hope it's not too late because Nichole passed due to blood loss :')]]

Last edited:

si10k

Level 37
Username: TRASH#4548, LunaEconomic, Minecraft username: Notdeleting72.
Your character's skin: Skin on namemc and account for you to pick a fit.
Sif would stand at 5,7 as she is normally seen with makeup her eyes would be a dark blue with pink dyed dreads for her hair. She is normally seen deadpan. In public Sif normally keeps to herself.
Anything else?: (example: Things they should be holding, facial expression, etc...) [No backgrounds] Make Sif look evil, sorry if you have to many requests already. Here is also my biography if description isn't enough. Biography.

RAYHM

Level 193
RAYHM
RAYHM
Rich+
Username: MikeShotZ
Your character's skin: You know what he looks like
Your character's appearance: You know him already, cool badass uh and all that, you know what he looks like. Big Yakuza boss dad
Anything else?: yes

geist

Level 9
cubismXD
cubismXD
Fundraiser
Username: MikeShotZ
Your character's skin: You know what he looks like
Your character's appearance: You know him already, cool badass uh and all that, you know what he looks like. Big Yakuza boss dad
Anything else?: yes
When I said request something, this is not what I meant.

Gunna!

Level 100
Veganlaser
Veganlaser
Omega
Username: Veganlaser#6323 Veganlaser
Your character's skin:
1637359233161.png
a Chinese male standing at 6'5 with green eyes he had lightly pale skin and dark brown hair he had a muscular build
Anything else?: : should be holding this over his shoulder and kitsungi glasses on
1638453263939.png

Last edited:

Tarxan

Level 25
Username: tarxan#0065 | tarxan
Your character's skin:
Your character's appearance: Dante is a male of pure Japanese descent above average height and having a swimmer's build. His long hair extends to a bit past his shoulders and is usually kept down. His resting expression consists of an impish grin spread on his lips and eyes that scream that he's up to no good. Interpret that how you wish. He also wears simple eyeliner basically all the time, accessorizing with (usually) gold earrings. He's got a slit in his left eyebrow and a tattoo of three stars on the left side of his neck. Cool guy.
Anything else?: Some sort of hand position in front of him that isn't a peace sign.........

praying for u jae

Last edited:

Yonio

Level 328
YonioTheNacho
YonioTheNacho
Omega+
Username: YonioTheNacho#5112 | YonioTheNacho
Your character's skin:

Your character's appearance: "In front of you would stand a somewhat tall male, standing at 6'1 ft. He would have an ominous look, that of someone who is not here to make friends . . . He'd be wearing a custom attire belonging to the &nKPD Detective Division. This one would be composed of a dark jacket hiding a white shirt and a blue tie, a pair of dark green jeans that combined with boots that would help in muddy environments, an iconic detective cap, and a badge that would state his call sign (K526)." - TL;DR - KPD dad that lost his son but remains cool (often cusses at criminals)

Anything else?: some idea could be a sitting pose with a serious/concerned expression while doing detective stuff

imperfections

Level 2
paracetomal
paracetomal
Rich+
Username: KAREN#0003 | imperfections
Your character's skin:
Your character's appearance: Mizu is a petite girl that's 5 feet tall with freckles on her face and has scars on her cheeks that resemble whiskers. She's also got a chipped tooth, bright brown eyes, and brown hair.
Kaeru usually stands at 5'10. With good posture, he's a solid 6'2. He's got a vertical scar on his jaw beneath his left eye, and a small scar over his left eyebrow, nearly in the middle of his forehead. He's also got a small scar over the bridge of his nose. His eyes are a dull brown, and he's got pretty sharp teeth.
Anything else?: Mizu should have a very happy expression on her face, and Kaeru should have a really small grin. Any other references are below!!!

Users who are viewing this thread