players online

???

goodusernamexd

Level 80
shumoment
shumoment
Rich+
REVAMPED!!
Everything has been revamped- to a more- simpler and more- yanno- clean.
Not long and not short either.
Credits to Aania! <3 uwu

RoseRP

Level 46
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA YES!
YES YES YES YES!
JUST YES!
EVERYTHING SCREAMS PERFECTO.
AAAAAAAA

rose is very very happy with this biography. please keep up the good work son.

Mystixa

Level 10
I haven't seen him on the actual server but I keep reading this biography. It's so well written and is the reason I started developing my main more and actually wanting to make stories on here.

I'm not the best at writing out my feelings but I really love how you explained his backstory, and overall what an amazing character he is. Like, Damn. I can only hope someday I can get something as good as this.

goodusernamexd

Level 80
shumoment
shumoment
Rich+
I haven't seen him on the actual server but I keep reading this biography. It's so well written and is the reason I started developing my main more and actually wanting to make stories on here.

I'm not the best at writing out my feelings but I really love how you explained his backstory, and overall what an amazing character he is. Like, Damn. I can only hope someday I can get something as good as this.

Oh my god!! Thank you so so much! And I'm always at spawn chilling or I'm at the vball courts! However, I might start chillin somewhere else. :)
I saw your biography for Oliver! It was really well made!
And This is just the start of my way of writing for biographies since I still have a lot to improve on :)
Goodluck and once again, thank you so so much! <3!!

goodusernamexd

Level 80
shumoment
shumoment
Rich+
UPDATED. 8/29/20
>Newly added appearance.
> Disorders/Mentality Issues.
- 3rd-degree burn on his left eye.
[ Age: 22 ]

Users who are viewing this thread