KARAKURA POLICE DEPARTMENT POLICE OFFICER APPLICATION

Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section

IGN (In-Game Name):

Main: Jexxie_
Alt: TaxH03_

Previous bans:

None to date on either accounts!

Describe your activity on the server:

I’m on mostly daily, at least 4-6 hours a day, though there are a few things that keep me busy but I generally barely have anything to do when I am on apart from getting my attributes up or practicing for my team sport. My activity on the server has become less frequent than before since I’ve gotten to the point of less activities to do whilst online but I still continue to come online despite so, to keep up with my activity or simply to roleplay and do fun activities with my friends whenever possible.

Which timezone are you in?

MST

Do you have Discord? If so, what is your tag

Yes, Jexxx#0069

Do you have a microphone [Required]:

Yes, I use it daily when talking to friends.

List your current and past applications:

‘Jexxie_’
French Application | https://schoolrp.net/threads/french-language-application.39351/ | Accepted

Spanish Application | https://schoolrp.net/threads/spanish-application.39813/ | Accepted

KPD Application | https://schoolrp.net/threads/kpd-application-jexxie_.39863/ | Denied

What is your motivation for applying?:

Being in the Police Department has been something I’ve been interested in for a while. Watching the officers run around Karakura during my time of playing has made me quite interested in what they do and has influenced my decision to apply. I’ve been wanting to join for a while, even applying last wave but was denied, though my will to join still lingered. Changing up my roleplay would be good for me as well as it will be a new genre of roleplay that I have yet to experience and will help grow my abilities as a role-player. Helping people around the city would be as well intriguing and exciting for me as again, it will be something new for me to experience and I enjoy doing so but this time it will be with a role that will have much more an impact on those I help. Watching KPD from afar has been extremely cool and fun, I, beginning to look up to them for the sense of intimidation and strict aura or tone they give off but when in reality, most of them, are actually really kind and humorous individuals, knowing this because I am friends with a current KPD member or have been able to talk to some of the members and they've been nothing but helpful and kind. This is a job I’m willing to put in all my effort and attention towards and hope that both the KPD and I, are both able to benefit from me joining.

Do you understand Japanese Laws and Basic Conduct?

Yes, I understand general Japanese Laws and Basic Conduct but will be open to learning more that I already do not have knowledge of.

What knowledge do you have of Police Work?

I believe that I know some, though mostly of what I know is due to observations from inventory searches on masked people and sometimes the KPD members asking if any individuals who are being carried or are laying are alright. I as well am knowledgeable even in the smallest of things that the KPD do including when people ask for help on where a certain place is, the location and how can an individual go about whatever concerns they may have at the time that the KPD member can answer and assist with, along with the bigger things; finding someone or people with masks on and if they all are searched and found with weapons, they are to be taken away and arrested for possession of illegal weaponry and so on where they will later be informed of their bail, when they can be bailed, their sentence and the ability to shorten their sentence if they so wished to doing in-prison activities. Their duty is to keep the citizens safe, making it their top priority to maintain the balance and not allowing any smaller hinderances to falter themselves when on duty.

Why is Police important to SchoolRP?

SchoolRP Police is important because it keeps the GangRP and normal RP balanced or in order, making sure that the city and civilians are safe but as well following the rules and laws that have been enforced. As a SchoolRP Police Officer, it’s important to keep the citizens and workers safe or else it can lead up to any major damages in the balance between criminal activity and in general, justice and the laws being followed. The police department is a major aspect to SchoolRP due to the amount of crimes that happen behind the scenes in which the officers are to take care of as swiftly as they can without getting innocent civilians involved or further injuries caused in any case the situation is one that will harm others and along with that, without them, without the Police Officer's, criminal activity would sky rocket severely and no one would ever feel safe anywhere.

Do you acknowledge that you're subject to being demoted if accepted at any given time?

I do acknowledge that I will be demoted at any given time after being accepted.

Do you acknowledge that applying for this role, you are agreeing to be 100% dedicated to the Police Officer role?

Yes, I do acknowledge that I am expected to be 100% completely dedicated to my role as a police officer.

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are authorized to attend or you will be punished?
I do acknowledge that I am authorized to attend training when one is being hosted and I am online.

Do you acknowledge that you’re subject to IC harassment, and you are NOT to take things OOCly when dealing with training & situations?

Yes, I do acknowledge not to take ICly things OOCly during training or situations.

In-Character (IC) Section

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Describe your character; how they look, what makes them unique?

Looking upon Yu, you’d see they have fluffy dirty blond hair going down to their nose and in a man bun along with green and blue eyes, standing at 5’11, around 132 pounds with a broad, muscular build. Yu would as well have freckles run across their face, a bright cheery smile and shiny white teeth glowing while the scent smell of peppermint would be trailing off of them.

What makes Yu so unique is they tend to not attempt to stand out and catch the eyes of others as Yu is the type to stay silent in a crowd not wanting much attention from it. They are also the type to take small notes of the people around them, observing every little inch of the individuals his eyes lock on. Yu is someone who doesn’t like being called a male even if they were born one as Yu wanted to be his own person and not have any big labels nor be told, forced or stereotyped into following what everyone's expectations of males are. Yu loves a good laugh in non-serious situations, but won't show much emotion when conversing or taking part in a serious topic.

What they're like on and off the job?

Yu on the job will pay attention carefully at who is where and what everyone is saying, staying attentive and observant at every moment. They are very focused on what they do and makes sure nothing too concerning is happening in their surroundings and if so, will take care of it as swiftly and as calm as they can. They can also be quite strict with some people, making sure they are staying where they are, maintaining professionalism and doing what they're supposed to. They care extremely for others even if they are strict at times, wanting everyone around them to stay and feel safe as well as on guard.

Off of the job, they are very caring, still being helpful and extremely supportive. They love being around friends and having a good laugh or two but most importantly the food! Even if they are still eating really healthy, they don’t gain weight easily, having a fast metabolism which ends up in Yu acquiring a haul of snacks whenever he can but still makes sure to work some of the calories off after. Yu isn’t too bubbly around those he doesn't really know much but likes talking with people they know and care deeply about. They also love dressing up as anything or with anything as long as it gives someone a smile or giggle; they don’t mind what they wear for the sake of bringing joy to those around him.

Outlook on their co-workers? Plans for the future?

Yu respects his co-workers and acknowledges them as fellow members who serve the same ideal as him, wanting to keep Karakura balanced of all crimes and hopes to be able to become close to some, if not all of them so that each of them can become comfortable enough to lean on one another and if time ever calls for it, risk their lives for one another. They want to become someone that the others trust and wants to be able to trust them as well, possibly even reach a point where they can call their co-workers family.

What Yu hopes to do for now is to just focus on their duties as they don't have a family or many friends to maintain relationships with, though most of who they know are already apart of the Police department and yearns to find a place where they belong, influencing them to join the department as well as many other variables. Yu wants to serve Karakura for as long as they can, bringing justice and keeping those around them and the civilians safe the best they can before they even think about retiring or settling down with a possible family but if it ever came to it, they would choose family and spending time with them over working for his entire life, until the day they could no longer.

BACKSTORY

Yu Delenfer was born in Karakura, Japan on February 18th to their French mother, Jexx Delenfer and their British father, Levi M. Their childhood seemed to be pretty quiet when it was just them and their twin sister, they had their own tea parties with the stuffed animals around the house, even the dogs and their toys. They mostly traveled back and forth from Karakura, Japan to Marseille, France since their parents were quite busy people, so they were mostly with their great grandma and grandpa. When they turned 12 their mother, Jexx finally decided to move back to France to spend more time with her kids as Levi stayed in Karakura doing business. Life got more interesting and exciting when they finally got to spend time with their mother. Later on 2 years passed, the twins became 14. Their dad Levi had decided that it’s time for him to finally move to France and the United Kingdom. They ended up living in the United Kingdom for about 2 and a half years moving back to France until they were 18. Their mother Jexx went back to Karakura in August on the 28th, seeing old friends and family. Later that day she had been murdered by anonymous people. Leaving the twins to be cared for by great grandma Delenfer. Unfortunately she couldn’t care for them as she was already at the age where she, herself, needed to be supported and taken care of, so she let one of her old family friends take care of them. Levi was no longer to be seen or near the twins; great grandma Delenfer didn’t trust him with the kids because he hadn’t shown much care over the years for the children. Yu later on ended up moving back to Karakura, even though his father still resided there.

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Characters Full Name:

Yu Delenfer

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):

Mr.

Given Name(s):

Yu, Yoyo, Yuta

Preferred Name:

Yu

Non-Binary
(They/Them)

IC Phone number: