mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

-

Will you miss me?

• Total voters

Lil' kiddo

Level 2
Sam, I'm so sorry for you! We believe in you, you WILL beat this cancer.
Here's a quote of inspiration, that I hope will ease your mind.

"ᴅᴇᴀᴛʜ ɪꜱ ɴᴏᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ɢʀᴇᴀᴛᴇꜱᴛ ʟᴏꜱꜱ ɪɴ ʟɪꜰᴇ.
ᴛʜᴇ ɢʀᴇᴀᴛᴇꜱᴛ ʟᴏꜱꜱ ɪꜱ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴅɪᴇꜱ ɪɴꜱɪᴅᴇ ᴡʜɪʟᴇ ꜱᴛɪʟʟ ᴀʟɪᴠᴇ.
ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ꜱᴜʀʀᴇɴᴅᴇʀ."

Toto

Level 231
SchoolRP
SchoolRP
Rich
So I found out that I have cancer. Its really serious and I will be moving to a Cancer dorm in a week or so. So you won't see me on minecraft after April the 22th. Meaning that you won't see me on the server after the 22th. That is all, Thank you.

I will post additional infomation if needed.
Sam awe I'm very sorry. I hope you make it through don't stop fighting you little memester. You have my prayers!<3<3<3
"Little memester". I'll remember that as the funniest support i've gotten yet. Thanks for the comment. <3 <3 <3

RidwanDaBoss

Level 6
Attention: If you or a loved one has been diagnosed with Mesothelioma you may to be entitled to financial compensation. Mesothelioma is a rare cancer linked to asbestos exposure. Exposure to asbestos in they Navy, shipyards, mills, heating, construction or the automotive industries may put you at risk. Please don't wait, call 1-800-99 LAW USA today for a free legal consultation and financial information packet. Mesothelioma patients call now! 1-800-99 LAW USA
LMFAO CHILL

Katx3

Level 30
So I found out that I have cancer. Its really serious and I will be moving to a Cancer dorm in a week or so. So you won't see me on minecraft after April the 22th. Meaning that you won't see me on the server after the 22th. That is all, Thank you.

I will post additional infomation if needed.
Sam, you are an amazing guy. Don't let having cancer get into your way, you will face up to it and you will pass this obstacle, if anything bad happens to you we will all remember you and how you inspired us or how you affected us, we all love you so much and hope you can keep fighting, don't give up. even if you think you can't pass keep going, you never know what will happen,

sincerely, Your good friend, Kat. <3~

Last edited:

Toto

Level 231
SchoolRP
SchoolRP
Rich
Its unexpected for the people who don't know me. I get sunburned easily so to me its not surprising. I'm still unaware what your view of my previous post was. If you could elaborate that would be great.
Its a joke. When you said you had "cancer" [i put that in quotations for a reason], i said it was ironic for the joke is you are cancer [as in the "You are pure cancer". The insult].
I meant cancer. Not as in He is a really cancerous guy as in the Sickness.

Mity

Level 104
sam this is what a guy on the server wanted to tell u SAM U WILL GET BETTER dont STOP TRIENG NEVER give up stay positive and remember nice things!!! we all suport u!!! all our prayers are for u!! View attachment 2717

hebwig

Level 111
all my prayers are for you, sam!

i don't even know you but i hope you definitely get well soon !!

love from Illinois<3

Users who are viewing this thread