mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Katx3

Level 30
well, I got online once the exams were over, but the exams were to get into college if you are grade 12, correct?

Katx3

Level 30
well, I got online once the exams were over, but the exams were to get into college if you are grade 12, correct?
Yes.
well, Im not sure if they are still grading the test and putting grade 12 people into college because over the weekend on Saturday and Sunday duckings got a bunch of grade 12 people and put them into college without taking an exam to get more grade twelves and to get college and stuff

Katx3

Level 30
well, Im not sure if they are still grading the test and putting grade 12 people into college because over the weekend on Saturday and Sunday duckings got a bunch of grade 12 people and put them into college without taking an exam to get more grade twelves and to get college and stuff
Hm. Well I personally don't find that very fair because a majority of the students who got into college over the weekend probably didn't sit the actual exam whereas the students who actually did can't get into college anymore as it's too full at the moment.
well he did it to wipe out all of the grade twelves xD

Jexica

Level 28
Yes, yesterday a whole load of people got put into college.
Unfortunately I missed it, and don't know whether I passed or not.

Katx3

Level 30
Hm. Well I personally don't find that very fair because a majority of the students who got into college over the weekend probably didn't sit the actual exam whereas the students who actually did can't get into college anymore as it's too full at the moment.
well he did it to wipe out all of the grade twelves xD
Well this conversation is irrelevant to thread so I'm going to drop this topic now as it'll be going nowhere.
this IS relevant to the topic, you're talking about the exams for grade twelves to get into college correct? Well i'm telling you that ducks got a lot of grade twelves into college this past weekend and will most likely not be getting people who past the exam into college because there are already so much college students, enough to get all of the grade 8,9,10, and elevens to go to twelth grade.

Users who are viewing this thread