37454 Suggestion.

Level 71
Dojoro
Dojoro
Fundraiser+
IGN: 37454
DATE: 23/10/2023
WHAT YOU WANT TO SUGGEST OR MENTION:

I'd like to suggest an addition to the website. I'd like it if others could be able to do a dislike button to applications, forums or applications.
HOW WILL THIS BENEFIT THE SERVER/COMMUNITY?:

Best it'll do is just allow others to dislike a suggestion they find bad, instead of some looking over it and not being bother to write anything.
[IMAGES IF ANY]
1698064089635.png

Ghostfire

Level 105
GhostfireSwords
GhostfireSwords
Notable+
Feel like people would start putting these reactions on applications and things like that (with ill intent), which is why they aren't a thing in the first place

tayfun

Level 71
tays2fly
tays2fly
Rich
pretty much what ghost said. it basically opens people up to being bullied non-verbally. -1 from me.

DarkEclipic

Level 162
Community Team
Lore Team
DarkEclipic
DarkEclipic
Omega+

most people, especially when it comes to applications, dont even look at the reactions to posts 'If you aint got anything nice to say, don't say it at all'

philbertman42

Level 140
philbertman42
philbertman42
Notable
Best it'll do is just allow others to dislike a suggestion they find bad
Rather than figuring out whether the community agrees with a post by using likes / dislikes, you can easily use polls instead (which the cool kids already do with their suggestions (literally just me (i am the only cool kid)))

guys please start using polls they take two seconds to set up and they're so useful please im begging you

Level 71
Dojoro
Dojoro
Fundraiser+
Rather than figuring out whether the community agrees with a post by using likes / dislikes, you can easily use polls instead (which the cool kids already do with their suggestions (literally just me (i am the only cool kid)))

guys please start using polls they take two seconds to set up and they're so useful please im begging you
i will do that in the future

kustomzero

Level 132
circusjax
circusjax
Omega
-1 and +1
Having a dislike button I don't think is necessary. I also agree with Ghost as it can open up non-verbally bullying to some degree, and I'm sure no one wants to experience that. However, I'm also a +1 because I believe other reaction emojis would be nice to add. Like a few others suggested above, a heart emoji, a skull emoji, and a clown emoji would be nice.

draculary

Level 54
Authorization Team
draculary
draculary
Omega
Neutral, I feel like people would take it to heart and cause issues with others or something. It’d be cool to have other emojis too though like what infi suggested

KimiNoUso

Level 342
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Reviewed
Thank you for your suggestion!

- We currently can't add any additional reactions, and we wouldn't plan on adding negative ones back to the forums at this time.​

Users who are viewing this thread