players online

37454's suggestion.

Level 71
Dojoro
Dojoro
Fundraiser+
IGN: 37454
DATE: 13/09/2023
WHAT YOU WANT TO SUGGEST OR MENTION: I'd like to suggestion a task or some sort of NPC ran job. Due to certain player's having an issue with getting money ICly I'd like to suggest an idea. A job NPC which can provide ICly ran jobs such as: Delivering a package to a shop ICly or something.

Delivery Route #1.

This route will run begin at shopping district at Eden's garden. An NPC called "Chore's Manager" will be at Eden's garden. Upon right-clicking "Chore's Manager" you'll have an ICly dialogue given by the NPC. After the dialogue he'll say that he needs a package delivered at x#### y## z### When a player reaches this location they're will be an NPC which they'll require to right-click in order to give in the package. The further away to give the package the more Yen it gives. But there is an hour or two cooldown on this.

Dialogue

"Good day mate!"

"I recently came here from a long trip!"

"I need some help to deliver a package."

"Could you deliver this package at x#### y## z### for me?"

Payments

Once the player has reached to chosen coordinate or place and delivered the package they will receive a total of 250-1,500.

HOW WILL THIS BENEFIT THE SERVER/COMMUNITY?:
This will allow a new way of currency to be made in SRP to allow ours to be able to gain money fairly in a fair way!!
[IMAGES IF ANY]
1694603527927.png

Infi

Level 134
Helper
Builder
oInfi
oInfi
Omega+
I could see daily quests being a cool thing to implement, though it’d definitely have to be 100% npc based

philbertman42

Level 140
philbertman42
philbertman42
Notable
I am personally in favor of adding some sort of NPC quest, but SRP mostly tries to keep all forms of business and economy (outside of allowance) in control of the players. Not saying that I wouldn't want this, but I think it's unlikely to be implemented.

BTW, professional design, 10/10, great to see another young, passionate, talented artist at work.

Level 71
Dojoro
Dojoro
Fundraiser+
I am personally in favor of adding some sort of NPC quest, but SRP mostly tries to keep all forms of business and economy (outside of allowance) in control of the players. Not saying that I wouldn't want this, but I think it's unlikely to be implemented.

BTW, professional design, 10/10, great to see another young, passionate, talented artist at work.
Thank you Alimonino. I feel quite honored having you reply to this suggestion since you reply to most suggestions on SRP and it's quite nice having an answer from people.

Joe.exe

Level 46
Joe_Kurumi
Joe_Kurumi
Rich+
+1
Daily tasks, I hope, are tasks that no other players will participate in except the player himself. It can be refreshed at a fixed time every day and needs to be picked up at certain locations. The NPC will interact with the player and can be completed once, two, three or four times at any time in the next 24 hours. A certain reward will be given after completion. .

vehicle

Level 29
vehelic
vehelic
Rich+
+1

This really sounds like something that could possibly develop into something better, such as having more quests or being able to acquire more yen!

soratheonly

Level 55
Community Team
Event Team
soratheonly
soratheonly
Omega+
+1

They could maybe do this for like when school needs supplies, or when shops get their restock it can be a fun little activity, yknow?
Love this

Level 71
Dojoro
Dojoro
Fundraiser+
+1

They could maybe do this for like when school needs supplies, or when shops get their restock it can be a fun little activity, yknow?
Love this
My main thought when making this idea was an NPC based one which will give certain tasks after a duration of time of completing a task the player will be eligible to take another task. And upon completion a small reward can be put into place for them which would be a small amount of yen. But this isnt a bad thought!

Users who are viewing this thread