mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

-

SimplyLK

Level 67
SimplyLK
SimplyLK
Rich+
Question, do you think it's realistic that a body camera can't be broken? That is the not realistic part of the profile, you aren't allowed to break it. Also, I don't think you need training to move your arms towards a body camera and destroy it with any kind of weapon. Another thing, the last non-OOC planned KPD officer kill was 7-8 months ago, doesn't that show that body camera's are way too OP? I am fine with officers having a body camera, it is logical that they have one, but the profile doesn't make sense to me.

GangRP is slowly dying and KPD isn't the main reason of it, it's the players that try to void every single thing. In the last month I have been in a lot of situations where GangRPers act out of perms in an attempt to bait them, then getting it voided when they get killed because of something they caused. I personally don't like it when people try to void things they caused, even if the perms are valid they still bother staff with their fake stories, that is why GangRP is dying.
I agree that it’s unrealistic body cameras aren’t able to be broken. The Body Camera is only able to viewed the footage it recorded in the CCTV room their for if they don’t make it back it’s no footage to what’s happened. When comparing them to CCTV, CCTV is always able to be viewed by any officer at the CCTV room. That means they are able to see any crimes that has happened in front of a camera. The Body Camera is only recorded what the cops is already seeing. I might be wrong in the fact that another cop cannot see the cops camera from CCTV without the officer bringing the camera back but either way the likely hood of a officer camping the CCTV room is slim to non. The P-Coms is where things get OP, but at the end of the day trained professionals funded by the government verses mostly teenagers who are involved in gangs and not likely trained.

The GangRP dying situation, I am in complete agreement over that. Toxicity and constant rule breaking is why it’s dying. People break rules so they use it to void the situation if things go south and it’s annoying.
- Honestly though I think there is somethings staff can do to revive it without affecting either police or GangRP itself. Just just voiding less and initiating warns for broken rules more often rather then void. This should hopefully have GangRP’s more involved in rules like they used to be and it would make any GangRPers experience better. I know for small broken rules receiving a warn might be a little extreme but it would make them more worried about the rules and began reading over them so they don’t receive bans.
- Another thing they could probably do is start blacklisting people more often from GangRP for constant rules breaking in the GangRP situations. This is rare to receive but it makes one regret there decisions and begin to review the rules once more. For someone who enjoys SRP for souly the GangRP aspect, this is nightmare punishment and would make him and the peers around him more inclined to following the rules.

Missunderstood

Level 110
otobii
otobii
Fundraiser+
Question, do you think it's realistic that a body camera can't be broken? That is the not realistic part of the profile, you aren't allowed to break it. Also, I don't think you need training to move your arms towards a body camera and destroy it with any kind of weapon. Another thing, the last non-OOC planned KPD officer kill was 7-8 months ago, doesn't that show that body camera's are way too OP? I am fine with officers having a body camera, it is logical that they have one, but the profile doesn't make sense to me.

GangRP is slowly dying and KPD isn't the main reason of it, it's the players that try to void every single thing. In the last month I have been in a lot of situations where GangRPers act out of perms in an attempt to bait them, then getting it voided when they get killed because of something they caused. I personally don't like it when people try to void things they caused, even if the perms are valid they still bother staff with their fake stories, that is why GangRP is dying.
I really didn't think I'd have to get to this point but.

What you're providing to back-up your points are educated guesses. 7-8months ago is incorrect, there has been many gangs during that time period. I can gladly reassure you that all of them went through the tactic of killing the police. It isn't the fact of going close enough to destroy the body cams- A simply punch will not destroy a body cam. If the body cams were that weak, there'd be no point in assigning them to policemen at all.

Having the ability to destroy body cams would barely do anything because:
upload_2021-4-2_22-13-2.png

Not to mention, for any of the footage to get uploaded. The police would've had to safely made it back to the station and upload it. If anything, I'd think you'd be complaining about police comms. Not something like body cams.

Your argument is basically going through "How to revive gangrp!" "How to make it more convenient for the gangrps!" You haven't even went how it'll positively influence the server as a whole. Instead of JUST trying to revive a beaten down concept, you should probably think about.

-How does this influence the server?
-Will it make it more fun for the players?
-Would it make the server more engaging?

Now, the removal of the body cams will:

-Only give gangrps another advantage to kill cops (which has very little influence whatsoever)
-This hardly influences anyone who does not gangrp or engage in the crime aspect
-Barely, all it does is give one party an advantage.

I've been on this server long enough to know that even if cops had a ton shit of advantage- you can still make gangrp fun by exploring more than 'Kill the cops!'. There's so much more to it and adding what you just suggested would barely lean into the different aspects of gangrp.

Kurusu

Level 22
_Kurusu_
_Kurusu_
Rich+
In my opinion gangrp is a bit limited due to the fact everything needs perms lets say you have kps you can do a few things with it kill,take limbs,make it a living doll, cut limbs sell the person as a maid or smth or kidnap them hold them hostage and legit give the love ones 10 days for a ransom of 2.5 mil other things you can do is spray turf start beef with other gangs and sell hydrcodone or alcohol or scam. These are legit if i recall everything you can do as gangrp but if you wanna do the fun part such as making it a living doll sell limbs or ask for ransom you still need KPS at least to do those so either way gangrp is revolved around perms if gangrp didnt have perms those things i said you cant do most you can do is scam imo in order to gangrp the perms come first then the gangrp is second but you can get creative with the perms just that gangrp in order to actually GANGRP you need perms else its not really gangrp you can scam and sell alcohol but ehhh that aint really gangrp imo. But then once someone gives you perms and you got perms on someone to gangrp people try to VOID the situation either begging staff saying how they failedrp and ooooo everythings voided let me name a example a day recently we were after this girl that broke down a door in apartment we had kps so me and this guy went after her killed her and job done we even almost got caught during manhunt but got away then legit after all that intense things the person that got killed said "its voided cause we didnt have proper perms to kick down doors" so your telling me after that whole hour of manhunt and stuff all that time all that effort is voided cause you didnt have perms to break down doors. Look LISTEN if your gonna break in or do something dumb and give perms to others ONCE you die dont go begging to staff that you didnt have valid perms or that you failrped CAUSE you just wasted everyones time and THATS one BIG reason why gangrp's fun is ruined cause once their char dies they somehow somewhere in jesus's world find a way to get it voided and all that effort all that planning (like we did any planning at all but still) all that chase all that time gone cause you beg staff to void it CAUSE of YOUR FAULT. Legit ive had chars die and arrested i don't see me complaining to staff either OWN UP TO IT or DONT GANGRP AT ALL cause if you complain that just kills gangrp even more voided stuff cause you gave perms to people cause you did something dumb yeah okay. Either confirm the perms with staff before you act on them or dont use it confirm you have perms to do this and that cause once we launch back you say its voided then you wasted everyones time which is why you should ALWAYS confirm you have the right perms to do what.

Last edited:

SimplyLK

Level 67
SimplyLK
SimplyLK
Rich+
In my opinion gangrp is a bit limited due to the fact everything needs perms lets say you have kps you can do a few things with it kill,take limbs,make it a living doll, cut limbs sell the person as a maid or smth or kidnap them hold them hostage and legit give the love ones 10 days for a ransom of 2.5 mil other things you can do is spray turf start beef with other gangs and sell hydrcodone or alcohol or scam. These are legit if i recall everything you can do as gangrp but if you wanna do the fun part such as making it a living doll sell limbs or ask for ransom you still need KPS at least to do those so either way gangrp is revolved around perms if gangrp didnt have perms those things i said you cant do most you can do is scam imo in order to gangrp the perms come first then the gangrp is second but you can get creative with the perms just that gangrp in order to actually GANGRP you need perms else its not really gangrp you can scam and sell alcohol but ehhh that aint really gangrp imo. But then once someone gives you perms and you got perms on someone to gangrp people try to VOID the situation either begging staff saying how they failedrp and ooooo everythings voided let me name a example a day recently we were after this girl that broke down a door in apartment we had kps so me and this guy went after her killed her and job done we even almost got caught during manhunt but got away then legit after all that intense things the person that got killed said "its voided cause we didnt have proper perms to kick down doors" so your telling me after that whole hour of manhunt and stuff all that time all that effort is voided cause you didnt have perms to break down doors. Look LISTEN if your gonna break in or do something dumb and give perms to others ONCE you die dont go begging to staff that you didnt have valid perms or that you failrped CAUSE you just wasted everyones time and THATS one BIG reason why gangrp's fun is ruined cause once their char dies they somehow somewhere in jesus's world find a way to get it voided and all that effort all that planning (like we did any planning at all but still) all that chase all that time gone cause you beg staff to void it CAUSE of YOUR FAULT. Legit ive had chars die and arrested i don't see me complaining to staff either OWN UP TO IT or DONT GANGRP AT ALL cause if you complain that just kills gangrp even more voided stuff cause you gave perms to people cause you did something dumb yeah okay. Either confirm the perms with staff before you act on them or dont use it confirm you have perms to do this and that cause once we launch back you say its voided then you wasted everyones time which is why you should ALWAYS confirm you have the right perms to do what.
I agree with your statement. A bit off subject but well needed to be said and I think staff should start initiating warns to people for FailRP that causes things to get voided. I would hope that would make them learn more in the rules so these actions aren’t repeated.

Ecocide

Level 32
3Eco
3Eco
Omega+
why don't gangrps just cover the body camera? out of all the situations I've been in body camera's have never been an issue if gangrps needed to get rid of it they would just cover it with spray paint, blood or literally a cloth. I am not trying to be toxic or anything like that but I think this is just an argument about gangrps being lazy.

atoki

Level 123
atoki
atoki
Notable+
why don't gangrps just cover the body camera? out of all the situations I've been in body camera's have never been an issue if gangrps needed to get rid of it they would just cover it with spray paint, blood or literally a cloth. I am not trying to be toxic or anything like that but I think this is just an argument about gangrps being lazy.

I 100% agree with you. Yes, gangrp may be dying, but nerfing cops 24/7 isn't going to help. I understand that it can be difficult, but with planning, you can easily pull it off, but at least in my opinion. As Silver said, as soon as you've won your rolls and stuff, literally just cover it up and continue with your stabbing is the best way to go about it. Again, I agree with Silver in the fact that gangrpers have grown lazy over recent times. In the past, gangrp was very rampant on the server and there was so many well thought out player-ran events and quite a few cop kills, but now people are just being lazy or just not thinking. We've dealt with a situation in the past where someone tried to kill a character in the same place twice, in front of an obvious CCTV location and during the same day.

Instead of going about thinking it's impossible, actually go ahead and try to set up events. Do what others have done not at all long ago and message staff with proper and realistic ideas, not unrealistic ones that are over-the-top. If the idea gets denied, think of a new one. It may be difficult, but instead of going about it on your own, get some of your friends to help you with it. Gangrp, I understand, can be very difficult if you are just doing it on your own but if you have people along with you to help, I'm quite sure you'll be able to think of an event which could be fun for both parties. As a higher-up member of KPD, I can say that officers have been waiting for an event which in fact cops lose. I'm not saying that we, I don't know, lose the station- but where we lose one or two officers. We want fun and action just as much as you guys do, but we don't get it because we are being nerfed so much that we lose our long-time privileges.

I am not at all aiming this at anyone in particular nor am I calling everyone in the gangrp community lazy, it's just that even policerp is becoming slightly less enjoyable because of the fact that there is nothing to do. I understand some gangrpers dislike the KPD for being so quick in response time, or with what we do, and I can understand it is frustrating, but if you plan it out well, I'm quite sure you'd be able to be the next serial killer of Karakura.

Springwood

Level 68
Tearliner
Tearliner
Fundraiser+
Bodycamera's on cops aren't that big of a issue in my opinion;

I usually do not have issues with it, nor does anyone within The River or close to me. I've been GangRPing for a while now and I haven't really had a conflict with things comparative to this, thus why I oppose the idea of the bodycam- related suggestion.

Ecocide

Level 32
3Eco
3Eco
Omega+
Bodycamera's on cops aren't that big of a issue in my opinion;

I usually do not have issues with it, nor does anyone within The River or close to me. I've been GangRPing for a while now and I haven't really had a conflict with things comparative to this, thus why I oppose the idea of the bodycam- related suggestion.

personally even as an officer I can appreciate the smart actions people do when crimerping, like one person did an action relating to stabbing but within that action said they angled the blade in a way where blood would splash over the camera to cover it, its the little things like that.

Missunderstood

Level 110
otobii
otobii
Fundraiser+
they removed 40% of CCTV just to add something even more OP and literally indestructible? thats not even a debuff so dont add it to your list, because now wherever cops go theres CCTV! and its attached to them! and its live at all times?

whenever i planned out to kill Yonio, i literally had to come up with a plan to get him out of /vanish since hes in vanish all the time, so i made a false report and luckily that got him to come. my plan was to approach him from behind and stab him, and that didnt work obviously, so i improvised by putting a katana to the other officer's throat, WHICH ALSO didnt work because apparently cops dont have to fearRP! after i literally but a katana to his colleauges throat, yonio didnt care and just ran away to get another officer, even icly he shouldve been worried that his friend was about to die. also, the officer i had the katana to literally did an action to turn around even though theres a katana against his throat, so he showed no fear. also, after he turned around, he actioned to tase me even though it was my turn! obviously, the officer didnt care about being stabbed because he has 10 minutes to bleedout, and he knew that yonio was getting backup so he had nothing to worry about.

we had a solid plan, but it didnt work. you know why? cause theyre cops and half the rules theyre literally immune to. we had a plan, didnt work out even though it was a good plan.

some people say not to fight cops and just to fight gangs, which we tried doing by breaking into the Ninth Circle of Hell's apartment to kill them all but they literally relied on cops to save their asses, so we can't fight other gangs because they resort to the KPD to help them. that's something we can't control. some gangs have leaders that dont even log on their gang leader characters, so there's literally no endgame.

in the situation where i got banned, somebody got tased by a cop, i ran up and stabbed the cop, was within the rules, although Pros told us to redo it instead so he could watch it, even though there was nothing wrong with what everyone was saying and everything matched up. in this redo, the cop didnt tase my friend again, instead, they just yelled "HALT!". thats literally metagame. they knew i was going to run up and stab them, so he just changed what he did to avoid that.

in the event where cops did the most rulebreaking, nothing got voided or redone, it just simply stayed the way it was. staff favor coprp, its an irrefutable fact, so ill add that to my list of gangrp debuffs.

- staff no like gangrp
ur entire post was u ranting about an experience u had

WiffyBanter

Level 143
KirikoM
KirikoM
Omega

My reply to this is simple; Cops shouldn't be GangRP's main concern. If you really want to get a cop for whatever reason just be smart. Complaining about rules that are there to make things balanced won't do much. The replies to this post has been really good so far, so maybe GangRP'ers should look at these responses and think of different points of view instead of defending a point that a lot agree is not true. (Only those who GangRP agree its all unfair.).

When we first started GangRP'ing in 2017 it was GANG stuff. Gang VS Gang. We placed graffiti around the place, terrorised innocent civilians when they stepped on our terf and purpously went and attacked other Gangs to make a point. It wasn't GangRP vs CopRP, it was GangRP vs GangRP. And we need to see more of that. I have barely seen any major Gang vs Gang events or even news, and when I do its largely OOC based and somehow someone has been toxic, not to bash on GangRP like a lot of people do but when posts like this are made its hard to really agree GangRP has come into a new era and a new mindset that its not all about killing Cops.

Karakura has laws. Police enforce those laws and thus should be trained and equipped to deal with all situations. Again, just be smart with when you do things, get creative.​

Users who are viewing this thread