players online

Denied 48hz's Receptionist Application

Dioz

Level 1
[OOC section]
In Game Name:
48hz

School Employee Role you are Applying For: Receptionist

How often do you log onto the server?: I'm available almost everyday of the week for at least 4+ hours a day.

Do you have discord? Yes i do have discord 6an#0001

Do you have a microphone? Yes i do own a microphone.

Have you ever been banned, If yes when and why?: Yes i did get banned once for player harrasment and racist slur in LOOC chat towards a staff member but we sorted it out.

Here's my ban appeal which got accepted the next day: https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/snxcks-ban-appeal.16696/#post-57108

Can you ensure that you will often come on: I will try to ensure that i will be online every single day.

Do you recognise that you can be ICly fired?: I fully understand that i can get fired ICly if i don't do my job correctly and that's my own responsibility.

In as much detail as possible, describe the role of your chosen school employee: A Receptionist what usually does is greet new students to the school and shows them around the campus, answers any questions the new student has about the school and how our system works. He will also help sick students to make their way home by informing their parents, he'll help the principal with certain things and his most main job is to print important paperwork for the school. Therefore he will usually stand the main entrance of the school waiting for any questions to be asked.

Do you have any past experience in this type of Roleplay?: I haven't been near to a receptionist Roleplay before i'm 100% honest but i'm extremely pumped to try this, it's going to be a new experience for me.

What experience, in general, do you have in Roleplay?: I personally thing i have developed very good Roleplaying skills throughout the year since i have been sticking around with people who are professional at Roleplaying and followed their structure of talking and reacting to people.

Are you familiar with what your job does? If so, describe it: A Receptionist what usually does is greet new students to the school and shows them around the campus, answers any questions the new student has about the school and how our system works. He will also help sick students to make their way home by informing their parents, he'll help the principal with certain things and his most main job is to print important paperwork for the school. Therefore he will usually stand the main entrance of the school waiting for any questions to be asked.

[Situations]

During a workshift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how do you react?: The first thing i would do is to give the student a warning but if he continues to do it i will either inform a higher rank member of the school or send him to detention myself.

You are doing a hazadrous job requested by the School Principal, how do you react?: I would have a normal and calm reaction since it's a part that my job requires me to do and i would make sure i'm wearing the right equipment and that there is no students near the premises of the job.

Another school employee is doing something very dangerous on the job or acting out of order, how do you react?: I would inform a higher ranked member of the school and try to calm the school employee down.

[IC section]
Applicant Name:
Daniel Nikolaou
Chosen Job: Receptionist

Motivation for Joining YHS: I have an extremely positive mindset of helping the school and students out with their individual questions and plus not to mention i went to YHS myself and it was one of the best experiences of my life.

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?: I believe i should be accepted over the other applicants because i've always wanted to try something new in life and this is one of those moments that gives me that opportunity and expand my horizons as a person and just be helpful and nice to everyone in the school. I personally think i'm very mature and have the right social and responsibility skills to get accepted for this job.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread