mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

-

Polar

Level 102
PolarLoLs
PolarLoLs
Notable
I don't think you should do payment upfront because there could be issues when you aren't able to do the art or the buyer wants a refund

Gunna!

Level 100
Veganlaser
Veganlaser
Omega
I don't think you should do payment upfront because there could be issues when you aren't able to do the art or the buyer wants a refund
Adding to this unless reputable I personally wouldn't pay for anything upfront

uta

Level 102
wavestalker
wavestalker
Omega+
Adding to this unless reputable I personally wouldn't pay for anything upfront
i would probably pay upfront fhddhdh but thats just me … mostly bc idk what to do w my yen tbh LMAO

im that type of person who doesnt really buy anything n the shit stacks up and so now i have like over a million yen dhddnbd

Polar

Level 102
PolarLoLs
PolarLoLs
Notable
i would probably pay upfront fhddhdh but thats just me … mostly bc idk what to do w my yen tbh LMAO

im that type of person who doesnt really buy anything n the shit stacks up and so now i have like over a million yen dhddnbd
Had experiences with paying upfront for art with IC money and then never getting it and had to get the refund like a month after, obtained trust issues with art

uta

Level 102
wavestalker
wavestalker
Omega+
Had experiences with paying upfront for art with IC money and then never getting it and had to get the refund like a month after, obtained trust issues with art
sighhhhhhh

i see whatchu mean ddjdvdhs sobs

shishi

Level 71
B0JANGLZ
B0JANGLZ
Omega+
i am excepting exactly ONE commission in the form of yen, priced at 200k. payment is upfront.
please review my example work to correctly gauge if i am the artist for you!

communication will be done over discord.
please leave a reference (may be a picrew) of your character & your discord tag so i may reach out to you, if your commission is accepted.

thank you very much ^__^

example of what you will receive:
hey man...... i have a lot of money.... still open................?

pashy

Level 183
I can do payment upfront and will be down to pay a higher price if... you're still open
pash#9244

tobbby

Level 276
mrbug_
mrbug_
Rich

Paying upfront can be eh. Cuz like.. i only got to your commission a few days ago, and you posted it at least a week ago, so

Frankie!

Level 26
Frankaphone
Frankaphone
Omega
i am excepting exactly ONE commission in the form of yen, priced at 200k. payment is upfront.

please leave a reference (may be a picrew) of your character & your discord tag so i may reach out to you, if your commission is accepted.

thank you very much ^__^

if you're still open I'd take one :)

shishi

Level 71
B0JANGLZ
B0JANGLZ
Omega+
yes, please reread this:
"please leave a reference (may be a picrew) of your character & your discord tag so i may reach out to you, if your commission is accepted."

i cannot accept a commission without knowing what i'm working on ^_^
i can... dm it!! whats your discord

Frankie!

Level 26
Frankaphone
Frankaphone
Omega
yes, please reread this:
"please leave a reference (may be a picrew) of your character & your discord tag so i may reach out to you, if your commission is accepted."

give me your discord and we'll talk through there

pashy

Level 183
yes, please reread this:

I'm DMing the details on discord

Latte

Level 193
_A3he
_A3he
Notable
i am opening ONE SLOT for another commissioner !
all i ask is that you please contact me over discord at my tag, barbs#6430, for smooth communication's sake.

it's also important to note that i've made a significant change in how payment is dealt:
the commissioner will receive their sketch (without color) for approval and to suggest any changes/revisions that should be done before being colored. once you approve the sketch, i'll then ask for payment before completing your piece.

thank you ^^
Give me, ten, seconds (:

aoblossom

Level 15
[CLOSED]

thank you very much ^__^

Yae Miko is so prettyyy.

Users who are viewing this thread