mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

6_i_x's Surgeon Application

What is your Minecraft Username?: 6_i_x

How old are you?: I am currently 16 years of age.

Do you have any previous or ongoing bans?: None that I can remember, however I am applying on my alt, I may have a few bans on my main account which is: Skindexian.

What country are you from?: The United States of America.

Do you have Discord?: Yes! My discord is 'you're so smart, a stand up bro#6611'

How long have you played the server for?: I have been apart of the server for over 4 years though my activity has fluctuated. I believe I have 20-30 days played on my main account.

List your current and past applications:
Police Application (DENIED)
Shop Application (DENIED)
Delivery Application (DENIED)
Police Application (ACCEPTED) Finally
Forensics Application (ACCEPTED)
Disability Application (ACCEPTED) https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/bi_rbs-disability-application.18910/

I cannot provide the links to most of the applications as they are through either DM's on discord or private conversations.

What is your motivation for applying?: My main motivation for applying to become a surgeon is my genuine interest in the act of aiding another human being, whether it be in a roleplay server or in the real world. I aspire to go to Medical School and eventually become full-time nurse as a career. I've always been interested in the medical aspect of studying and I truly hope this can help me in understanding what a real-life medical situation would feel like.

What do you know about medical practice?: I've done tons of research in the past and I'm pretty knowledgeable in how the human body works and what it takes to be a surgeon. I understand that it's a rigorous career and it can often be extremely stressful and time consuming. Being a surgeon requires intensive training and understanding of how the human body functions and what to do in specific scenarios, I believe my studying has helped me drastically to aid me in acquiring this critical role to a hospital's team of experts.

What are the basic color codes in a medical emergency and hospital?:

Code Blue - There is a Medical Emergency in the hospital and any available personal should respond.

Code Black - There is a bomb located inside the foundation.

Code Orange - Hazardous Material has been split and needs to be taken care of immediately with immense caution.

Code Red - There is a fire located somewhere in the building and all personal and civilians should evacuate immediately.

Code Pink - A child and or infant has been abducted and Police need to be contacted.

Code Silver - There is a shooter located in the building and the foundation needs to go on lock down whilst police are contacted.

Code Yellow - Disaster warning.

Code Violet - There is a violent/aggressive individual within the building that needs to be restrained whilst police are called.

Code Brown - Severe Weather warning.

Code Green - An emergency has been activated.

Code White - All staff and citizens are to evacuate the hospital immediately.

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?: Yes, I acknowledge the fact completely and will ensure that my presence will be kept to an efficient standard and if I will not be able to show up for whatever reason that there is a valid excuse provided.

Are you aware each position has a minimum age limit?: Yes! "To be a Nurse you must be at least 23, to be a Doctor you must be at least 25, to be a psychologist you must be 25 and to be a surgeon you must be at least 28."

Applying to Become a Surgeon

In-Character (IC) Section

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

How is your character during and off the job?: On the job Elizabeth is a hard-working, focused, and mature individual. Ensuring she is doing her job and that her job is being done correctly to be absolute best of her ability. She is a positive and pleasant co-worker to be around, encouraging her colleagues to perform to the best of their ability to create a serene and comfortable work environment.

Off the job Elizabeth is a sweet person at heart, loving the time spent with her friends and family and adores meeting new people and learning everything she can about them. Elizabeth is a more relaxed, calm person whilst she isn't in the hospital and generally enjoys the peaceful moments she gets to herself. Always remember to treat yo self.

What do they look like?: Elizabeth is a 29 year old female stood at the height of 5'8, she sports a full head of long blond hair paired with two soft brown eyes. She is often seen in her work attire, dawning her surgeon uniform which is kept at a pristine condition, washed twice daily after being ironed and rid of any lint or hair that might lay undetected. She is a well put together young woman and enjoys keeping herself clean and healthy.

(Skin Coming Soon...)

Do they have any mental or physical illnesses?: None yet diagnosed.

What makes your character unique?: Elizabeth's kindness is what typically sticks out the most, her innocent personality and inviting aura making her stand out of the crowd quite significantly. Though she may seem intimidating at times due to her maturity whilst within her work-setting she is very playful and energetic which makes her quite the character to hang around.

Calm Before the Storm
Elizabeth Allen Swan was born in the rather small city of Karakura, Japan, birthed on February 2nd, 1990 at 3:57 AM. The young girl was born into a family with 3 brothers, her being the youngest of the bunch. After Elizabeth was born her mother had her tubes tied as her and her husband recognized that they were in a perfect place to raise their children, living in a middle-class home with a hefty salary there was practically nothing that could go wrong! Or so they thought... Elizabeth's family had a long line of cancer running through their family, Elizabeth's grandmother AND grandfather both suffering due to the disease. Luckily Elizabeth's father was generally very healthy and had a naturally strong immune system, his metabolism quite substantial as well. Though the same could not be said for her mother, who got sick nearly every month due to mostly recessive genes being passed onto her, it was only a matter of time until something bad happened.

The Call that Changed it all
It was extremely early in the morning when Elizabeth's father got a call from the exact same hospital he worked at, him assuming it was a colleague or an important report he answered with haste... But quickly he recognized this was no call from work. Elizabeth's mother had been diagnosed with stage 2 brain cancer, a rare type of cancer that has one of the highest mortality rates. A sense of intense dread was set upon the entire family as Elizabeth's mom was admitted into the hospital, Elizabeth still young and oblivious she had not but a clue what was going on. Months passed and Elizabeth's mom had passed away due to a tumor growing within her Cerebellum, the back part of the brain responsible for balance and motor skills. Luckily she passed away peacefully, in her sleep with her family by her side. Elizabeth was still too young to know what was happening, but she would soon uncover where exactly her mom had gone.

Father's Footsteps
After many years had passed Elizabeth came to terms with her mother's death and grew past the trauma and grief she had no idea existed within her family, her father had carried on his career in the hospital and her three brothers had jobs of their own and had their lives ahead of them. Elizabeth had known since she was a little girl that she wanted to follow after her father and get into Medical School, but it wasn't until she turned 20 years old that she realized what exactly she wanted to become. Memories of the time spent with her mom encouraged her to do something to prevent the same fate that others may face with the same disease her mom had. It was set, she wanted to become a surgeon.

Opportunities
Elizabeth had graduated with a post-doctoral training degree and had enrolled herself into Medical School, getting accepted rather quickly due to her degree level and GPA after graduating college. Elizabeth spent years studying and learning from her professors and other doctors alike, putting all of her focus into her future profession to ensure that she knew what she was doing and was efficient about going on with her career. Years pass and Elizabeth eventually graduated medical school with a Doctorate degree and a board-certificate for the country of Japan. All her hard work and long dedication had paid off and she was one step closer to fulfilling her dreams of following in her Father's Footsteps.

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Full Name: Elizabeth Allen Swan

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Miss

Given Name(s): Elizabeth Swan

Preferred Name: Elizabeth (エリザベス) | Lizzie (リジー)

Religious Denomination: Atheist

Marital Status: Single

Nationality: Japanese

Current Location: Karakura, Japan

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Years of Residency: 29 Years

Working Experience: 6+ Years

Academic Degree: Doctorate Degree and a Post-Doctoral training degree

Year of Graduation: 2017

Major(s): Pre-Med

Minor(s): Biological Sciences

Native Languages: Japanese

Other Languages: English

Last edited:

Berttieee

Level 36

First off, thank you for applying for the role 'Surgeon'. Your application is nicely formatted and your answers are extremely detailed. I liked the fact you added a photo at the beginning. You got all the colour codes correct and I know that you will be able to use them correctly. (Due to you being an officer, so you will know how to use the radio). I enjoyed reading about your character a lot. Please DM me on discord before requesting your role:
Berttie#3413

Users who are viewing this thread