mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Mister Zero

Level 19
Hey dude! i actually can relate to you. about an hour ago, i was banned for the exact same thing! now to be honest, people will definitely hate on this post, but i feel your pain. I was banned for 3 hours for accidentally not saying 1 sentence in a certain chat. But you know what, we all just got to grow up and deal with it because that's what i'm doing.

admins don't issue warnings because fuck learning from mistakes and having people come back after a ban or a kick.
I could've just ranted on there about how warnings are better than straight up kicks or bans.
But that'd just take way too much of my time.

FatPandaBooty

Level 4
i deleted the post and put it where you told me but i disagree tbh, he should have told me instead of banning me for 3 freaking hours because i used the wrong chat like for real? too much attention to small detail wow i used the wrong chat oo sorry

Mister Zero

Level 19
i deleted the post and put it where you told me but i disagree tbh, he should have told me instead of banning me for 3 freaking hours because i used the wrong chat like for real? too much attention to small detail wow i used the wrong chat oo sorry

I mean. I was just kicked for 'not keeping OOC PG', another guy was just kicked for not using /me for actions, and one person was tempbanned for simply 'glitching'. I'm getting even more tempted to rage about this staff team, and how warnings need to be issued, rather than a damn kick.

I feel you there.
A bad staff team can ruin a server.

FatPandaBooty

Level 4

I mean. I was just kicked for 'not keeping OOC PG', another guy was just kicked for not using /me for actions, and one person was tempbanned for simply 'glitching'. I'm getting even more tempted to rage about this staff team, and how warnings need to be issued, rather than a damn kick.
yeah thats true anyways sorry for raging at you before I'm just pissed off because as much as this server is nice and all they pay attention to the smallest of detail and legit give bans for no reasons some times

Ducks

Level 124
Owner
Duckings
Duckings
A kick is a warning. Are you saying that you just can't be bothered to reconnect after being kicked?

FatPandaBooty

Level 4
A kick is a warning. Are you saying that you just can't be bothered to reconnect after being kicked?
i meant banned, also im trying to delete this post but idk how, i understood what i did wrong and shouldnt have made a big deal about this and thought i deleted it? but i dont know how to delete it so shoot

Mity

Level 104
if something is denied its pathetic to delete it, i have 1 denied teacher request and like alot of ban requests, afterall we all make mistakes and other people will learn from ur mistake its pathetic to just delete this cus everyone disagreed

Mister Zero

Level 19
if something is denied its pathetic to delete it, i have 1 denied teacher request and like alot of ban requests, afterall we all make mistakes and other people will learn from ur mistake its pathetic to just delete this cus everyone disagreed

tHrEaD iS DeAd.
StoP pOStiNg oN DeaD thReAD.

Mity

Level 104
wtf she liturarly posted the thing like 31 minutes ago so i replied how did i revive the damn thread dumbasss

Mister Zero

Level 19
wtf she liturarly posted the thing like 31 minutes ago so i replied how did i revive the damn thread dumbasss

>op says that they want to delete thread.
>thread is dead.
Stop commenting on the thread if they want it to be deleted.

FatPandaBooty

Level 4

>op says that they want to delete thread.
>thread is dead.
Stop commenting on the thread if they want it to be deleted.
yeah its really cringy i know but I'm not sure how to delete a threat so whoever is reading this i made a mistake which was stupid and get it now so don't comment or rate this except if you can tell me how to delete crap bc, yeah

FatPandaBooty

Level 4
its not that this was something denied i was just complaining because i was banned for something i didn't understand but i do now and to look back its cringy thats why i wanted to delete it but i guess your right

Martin jr

Level 20
It was because my brother was tempbanned for Erotic RP and then @Munchooo thought I was an alt but I was on the same time my brother got banned and Alli and Bee you both know I don't erotic rp or failrp

Users who are viewing this thread