What is your Minecraft username?:

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?):

7860#4745

How old are you? (Optional):

Discussion about this in DMs

What is your time zone?:

CET plus 1

Describe your activity on the server:

I am pretty active, this activity often ranges from 4-6 hours every day to 7-10 hours a day.
Have you ever been banned (If yes, when and why?):

Never

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:

Activity is a key part of joining a faction or so, since not a lot of members are active, I am willing to put in a lot more activity than I wish. Just to prove that I can be every good at what I am doing.

School Employee Role you are applying for?:

Chef
In as much detail as possible, describe the employee role you are applying for:

The role of "Chef" is a very important role within the school, they make food for people, and food is considered to be the energy for humans like gas for a car. Of course the children can bring their own food, but it's better for the school to cover it instead, as not always everyone can bring something. Which is why I know that "Chef" is a very important role inside of the School.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:
I used to roleplay back in 2017-2019, but I took a pretty long break to play something else, as I got very demotivated from roleplay, and only recently after talking to my friends. I decided to give it a shot after a few years again, and I started to like it yet again, I'd love to expand my experience and knowledge about Roleplay as much as I could, whilst meeting new people and trying out new things.
Why do you want to join the School Employee faction?:
I wanted to originally apply for the HS-Teacher role, but I am not experienced enough, and I would like to begin my experience in these types of RPs still within the School department, which is why I am applying for this role aswell, not only that, but I would also like to expand my knowledge around the "Chef" role aswell.

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:

7860's Ban Appeal | SchoolRP
What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level):

Grade-12 Football
────────────

Situations
/*Do not mention use of FearRP*/

During a work-shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how does your character react?:
My character would attempt talk to the student, no threats about detention or anything like that. Just simply talk about how they're being disrespectful, and that said character wants them to stop. Simply talking it out like normal people. But if all else would fail, she would give them detention after a very long time.

You notice two students are physically fighting in the hallway, – multiple punches have been thrown – how does your character react?:

My character would attempt to break up the fight, and then call a nurse/caretaker to the scene to help calm down the situation/find out who provoked & threw the first punch, and then proceeding with that by giving them detention. And after that, she would go to the detention room herself, to talk to the students and see if she could break through their emotional barrier and calm them down, though ultimately deciding everytime to recommend the student/students to talk to a the******.

Another school employee is clearly acting inappropriately, doing something very dangerous on the job, how does your character react?:

My character would try to gather evidence through pictures/videos, then confront the employee about their actions. And try to talk it out with them to stop, if it would work, she would warn the employee to not do it again. But if they'd keep on doing it, she'd show the evidence to Higher Ups, and talk about how she tried to talk them out of it, but then she would still go to the said employee and try to talk to them about what happened. Not to provoke them, but just to help them reason it themselves..about why they did it.

When in the employee break room, how does your character act?
Adele is a very calm female, she is also very sympathetic and empathetic, she would most often be seen sitting in a seat, sipping her tea. Whilst going around, if not that, she would be trying to put up a conversation with her colleagues about what has been going on. And lift their spirits up a bit if they are having a bad day. Adele simply wants the best for others, and for herself. Which is why she would try to even play some games with them, Truth or Dare, that type of stuff. But there are times where she is just ultimately professional and tries to focus solely on her work and nothing else.

Provide us with at least three detailed /me's of your character whilst on your chosen role:

/me
placed some of the last ingredients onto the table, then reaching for a water bottle and a glass, taking the cap off of the water bottle and pouring the water into the glass until it was 3/4 full, she then smiled and placed it onto the counter, she bowed and said in a respectful and warm
tone. "Enjoy your food!"

/me reached for a 500ml water bottle, taking the cap off of it, throwing it into a recycling bin titled "Plastic" on it, then she took out 2 glasses, pouring the water into both of them, smiling at the individual before setting the glasses onto the counter, smiling and bowing.

/me reached for a smaller sized plate, smirking as she took an apple from the fridge, the apple was still fresh, she then took out a plate, and placed it into the plate, before looking over the set of knives, picking out a decently sized one, and slicing the apple into thicker slices, setting it on the counter, she smiled and bowed.

────────────

In-Character Section
(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

Full Name (First & Last only):
Adele Hozumi
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):
Miss
Preferred Name:
Adele

Age (Minimum is 25): 35
Religious Denomination: Atheist
Marital Status: Free
Academic Degree: Bachelor's degree in Culinary arts​

Year of Graduation:
I've graduated in 2007
Major(s):
Nursing, General Studies
Minors:
French

Nationality:
I am French!
Current Location:
Karakura
Native Languages:
French
Other Languages:
Japanese

Backstory

My name is Adele Hozumi. I am a French girl- I grew up in Saint Dennis all my life. But life there wasn't exactly a walk in the park. I have had to deal with a lot of stuff in my childhood, my mom and dad were not the best people in my life..They made it very hard for me to study properly, even for my siblings aswell! I grew up constantly on the verge of failing my classes, which was just so hard to deal with, especially when those two constantly argued over stuff, but one day. Stuff really got bad so I decided to pack my bags when I was only 12, keep that in mind. And I set out to get as far as I could. I spent days if not weeks walking through France, dehydrated, starving. Had it not been for one lady that I met once, I would not be here. Her name is Masuno. She was able to take me out France, and take me to her place in South Korea, I was there for a few months, but I was not really able to stay there, I could not keep up with the rhythm of the family. Which is when my cousins, basically her children told me to move to Karakura, so I asked my aunt for some money, and I moved here. She managed to help me get under the name "Hozumi", and with this family, I've spent a long time now. If not my entire teen years. But here, I studied normally, I was in a normal family, I wasn't failing anymore, I was exceeding my own expectations. I was getting 90%-100% almost every lesson and exam. After I graduated, I moved back to France, and went there to a culinary school, where I studied for 3-4 years and made it to bachelor's degree! And after I finished studying, I started going from restaurant to restaurant to get more experience by working with people, for a good few years or so..And now I am here! Here to help the school with feeding the children and staff to keep them going!
Have a good rest of your day,
Adele

Motivation for Joining KHS:

I have spent long years studying in culinary school, and I grew up in Karakura for my teen years..13-18. I've went to Karakura HS aswell. But I was unable to get into the local college, so I went back to France..and asked my dear aunt to help me pick what I could study, and she said I could go for culinary! I've baked before, and always loved cooking. And as I was studying culinary, I've worked on a looot of restaurants! At once place, which had two michellin stars, I was able to become the head baker. Which makes me think that I am a very good baker, so for Karakura, I plan to mostly bake, but I still have experience with cooking basic foods, so I could try to make something standard too..Maybe something fancy a few times if I could.. I thought about this aswell, giving the kids a piece of paper with some note to motivate them. For example.."You are stronger than you think", or something within those lines.

Do you have any previous experience working in a school environment? If so, please elaborate (If not, respond with "N/A"):
N/A

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:
I have a lot of experience with cooking, baking. I think that's a very good side of mine, I am also very sympathetic towards people. I know how to feel empathy..Which is something that most people are unable to do anymore. So I could also talk to children about their problems and try to motivate them as best as I can, push them past their problems, talking about that. I could get a good atmosphere going around in the break room, I am very talkative and very positive. Or I could just make some food for others and wish them a good one.

────────────

Extra

Additional notes about your application: -
Do you have any questions?: -

Last edited:

Mariav

Level 211
itsmariav
itsmariav
Omega
Denied
Thank you for taking the time to apply for this position but compared to the other applicants I've chosen to deny this application.

Users who are viewing this thread