mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Accepted 843Sleepy Private Tutor APP #2

kroini

Level 2
Out-Of-Character Information

What is your Minecraft Username?: 843Sleepy

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?):
Yes, I do have discord and it’s 843Ajaye#7303.

Have you ever been banned (If yes when and why?):
I was previously banned a while back for ERP, I had gotten a temp-ban of 30 days, in which I had not appealed for my ban and I was recently banned from the schoolrp discord for my profile picture but the situation on why I changed my profile picture to what it was, had nothing to do with the discord itself but it still doesn’t excuse my actions. I have not received any warnings, though I have only received a couple of kicks, though only for changing roles, and minor changes, nothing that had gone against SchoolRP's rules.

Describe your activity on the server:
I come online on the server for most of the day usually, and my forum activity isn't like my server activity but I check it so often. The only exceptions to both are when I have school work, family gatherings, or specific holiday events.

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
Yes, I am fully aware that if acknowledged that I have become inactive for a long period of time, that I am eligible to be demoted at any given time.

School Employee Role you are applying for?:
Private tutor

In as much detail as possible, describe the employee role you are applying for:
Private tutors are trained individuals in helping students understand and grasp the concepts or details of any given subject(s) they are struggling in. They work with the student or students on one on one basis and sometimes in a group if multiple students require assistants in the same subject. Private tutors also have a chance to really connect with the student, their helping, and build a relationship with them so the student would feel comfortable enough with them to tell them what's going on in class or when requesting help. They are generally a self-employed business or hired by schools or people mainly parents, and the salary is usually discussed by the private tutor being hired and their employer.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:
I have personally been playing on SchoolRP for around 3 years. I started back in 2018
Yes, I have a lot of roleplay experience from SchoolRP, which I have been on for around 3 years going back to the end of 2017, and about 1 year worth from a server I shall not disclose. Since joining SRP, I've really become accustomed to serious RPing on almost a daily basis while learning to take the time and effort that is needed into creating your ideal character. I have done teaching RP before as a teacher and college professor.

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:

https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/italian-application.15706/ | Accepted

https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/russian-application.15576/ | Accepted

https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/feelinsleepys-spanish-application.20824/ | Accepted

College Professor app | Accepted

https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/uncaringsouls-teacher-application.16102/ | Accepted

https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/feelingsleepys-school-librarian-application.20173/ | Denied

https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/feelinsleepys-private-tutor-application.20372/ | Denied

News reporter application | Accepted

News reporter application #2 | Accepted

https://schoolrp.net/threads/feelinsleepy-journalism-app.28647/ | Accepted

https://schoolrp.net/threads/843ajaye-discord-ban-appeal.33523/ | Accepted

Situations

During a work-shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how does your character react?:
Mateo would walk up to them, and slightly pull them aside, away from everyone else, to not publicize it more. Afterward, Mateo would politely ask them to stop and ask for the reason behind their sudden outburst, normally a school staff would send them to detention but within this situation, it would provide more meaning if a small lecture about speaking their mind along with politely explaining how their actions are taken into accountability, along with their words. they have an impact. If asking politely, alongside explaining doesn't work then Mateo would give them detention, and Mateo would get another school staff or VP involved if the situation worsens.

You notice two students are physically fighting in the hallway, – multiple punches have been thrown – how does your character react?:
Mateo would Immediately rush over, and get in front of both of them, to break the fight up. Afterward, he would request another staff member to help secure them. Secondly, he would send them to detention under supervision, afterward at the end of the school period, or before they are released he would talk to them individually to see their sides of the story and give them a slight lecture

Another school employee is clearly acting inappropriately, doing something very dangerous on the job, how does your character react?:
.Mateo would first approach the school-employee, and grab his attention. He would attempt to talk them down from wherever they were and to get closer to him, secondly, he would pull him aside, asking him/her what they were doing. Depending on the answer if it was valid he would then tell them to be more careful, and it would be more appropriate if they waited for a higher-up to take care of the issue, whereas if it was invalid, and the story didn't make much sense, then he would report them to the principal, vice-principal or whoever was available at that given time.

When in the employee break room, how does your character act?:
In the break room, Mateo would most likely either be talking to the other employees, asking them how their days were, and just check up on how they’re doing or he would just sit down and enjoy a good book.

Provide us with at least three detailed /me's of your character whilst on your chosen role:

/me Would lead the student over to a nearby table, then proceed would pull out the chair for the student to sit in before sitting down in a seat next to the student. He would start to take out supplies and place them down, as a smile would appear on his then he would turn to look at the student and say "Let's get started with identifying what you understand and what you don't, okay?"

/me would pick up a pen and start to put a small circle beside the stuff the student understands, before saying "all right, so let's start with these." He would point to the question that they were starting with, then he would quickly glance over to the student to catch his expression before reverting his eyes to the paper.

/me He would let out a brief sigh of relief, then would turn back to the student with a warm smile on his face, then say "If that's all then I guess we're done here but drop by later if you need help in any other subject all right?" He would slowly move his chair back a little so he could get up and put the supplies back then he'd push his chair back into the place it originally was before he sat down. He would then walk up to the student and hold his hand out for a handshake. "Have a good day" He would say as the student left

In-Character Section

Full Name: Mateo Theodore Milanesi

Age (Minimum age is 25): 32 years of age.

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Mr.

Academic Degree: Masters

Year of Graduation: 2016

Major(s): Mathematics & Literacy

Minors: Chemistry & human development.

Backstory

On August 20th, 1988, in Turin, Italy at, the hospital of Oratorio G Bosco, Mateo 'Theodore' Milanesi was born to Carmela 'Rosalie' Bianchi, Rocco 'Supremo' Milanesi, and their two sons Luca and Angelino. Mateo was raised with a strict father and a well-managed mother, also 2 caring older brothers. On September 17th, 1998, almost a month after turning ten, Mateo would be walking to the grocery store with his mother but Mateo got lost and wandered off somewhere. On that day, Mateo got to see many spots in the city he has never seen before and alone at that but he felt lonely his family wasn't with him, later that day the police picked him up and his mother eventually picked him up from the station. May 9th, 2001, was the day his parent passed away, and after the funeral, he would go to live with his grandmother while his brothers moved around to then eventually settling in Karakura. After living with his grandmother till the age of sixteen, Mateo would be granted her permission to live with his older brothers in Karakura for the remainder of his high school years. So, Mateo would move in with his two older brothers Luca and Angelino in Karakura and go to Karakura High school for the rest of his high school years. Shortly after graduating high school, Mateo would move back to Italy and attend a college out there. Mateo would be twenty-two years of age when he started working as a private tutor for students attending American School of Milan, a high school, in Milan, Italy. On August 14th, 2020, ten years later, Mateo would move back to Karakura for reasons he doesn't really talk about to people except for his older brothers, and after almost four months, Mateo would decide to continue his profession as a Private tutor at Karakura High school.

The motivation for Joining KHS:
The reason I want to become a private tutor for KHS is not just because it's a great job but I honestly love helping the students. I want to help the students become engaged in their learning and be more confident in their own abilities while helping them grow more. Also, Going to Karakura High was one of the happiest times of my life, and the staff there were so kind, I looked up to them because of how caring and mature they were. So I feel like this was an excellent chance to give back to the place that gave me so much while helping the students in need.

Do you have any previous experience working in a school environment? If so, please elaborate (If not, respond with "N/A"): Yes, I have worked as a private tutor for a high school in Italy.

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?: I have already worked at a school overseas and have a ton of experience from working there. I am a hard-working individual who is willing to change and adapt to help suit the student's needs, and I'll try to build a bond with the students so if they ever need help again, they can come to me without hesitation. I really do enjoy being a private tutor and won't run away from my responsibilities or students in need.

Extra

Additional notes about your application: None.

Do you have any questions?: None.

Last edited:

KimiNoUso

Level 339
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Accepted
Congratulations! You have been accepted for the position of Private Tutor at Karakura High School.

After carefully reading through your application, I have concluded that your application is up to par with the standards expected when reviewing School Employee applications. There are just a few steps left to obtain your role(s):

- Ensure that you’re in the Karakura Academics Discord.
- DM me via Discord to get your roles and permissions setup: @KimiNoUso#9999.

Notes:
- Decent application, thank you for putting effort into your responses.​

Users who are viewing this thread