Jones

Preferred Name:
Jennie is her preferred name.

Height:
Her height is 5,4

Weight:
Her weight is around 105-110 lbs.

Build:
Jennie is a fit girl but not too muscular.

Skin Color:
She is more tan similar to her father.

Eye Color:
Jennie's eyecolor is a blue, tealish tint.

Hair Style:
Her hair style is very long with cut bangs to the side.

Hair Color:
Her hair color is a dark brown.

Fashion:
Jennie's fashion sense can vary from casual, to cute, to fancy.
She has no limits in her fashion but some of her favorits outfits are.

Abnormalities:
None

Date of Birth:
Jennie was born on
June 10th 2002.

Place of Birth:
Jennie was born

in Osaka, Japan
but her parents moved her to New York,
before she was even 2 years old.

Nationality:
Japanese

Race:
Jennie is a Japanese mixed American.

Sexual Orientation:
Jennie is bi-sexual, and very open about it.

Religious Beliefs:
Christian

Political Beliefs:
Jennie is not into politics.

General Appearance:

Appearance:
Jennie is a brown haired, teal eyed girl, she has a small waist, super tiny hands and a big smile on her face most of the time. She's normally very well dressed, unless she's just at home, where she likes to lounge.

Personality:

Jennie is a very nice girl, she's always following the rules unless she isn't which is quite rare. She's a writer at heart but is very self doubting in her own writing, she's quite the drama queen when she's upset and she wants nothing more than a little bit of confidence and love from her friends and family.

Diseases/Illness:
None

Character Voice:

Equipment:
Jennie is always wearing some type of bow/ flower crown, on the occasion Jennie proudly tries to wear a fake tiara but soon fails as she feels she looks silly with it on.

Hobbies:
Jennie's hobbies are very limited as she really only enjoys doing one thing. She enjoys a lot of things but her most favorite thing that she does everyday is writing. Jennie believes in writing her own thoughts can make her feel better and that she'll get her wishes if she writes them down in a book, she's very childish but writing makes her happy, and she wouldn't stop writing for anyone ever.

Serious Problems/Flaws/Addictions/Disorders/Disabilities:
Jennie is diagnosed with major anxiety disorder, causing her to lose herself a lot of the times when her anixety attacks come. Panic attacks are frequent but she always has her family with her.

Skills:
As mentioned, Jennie is a strong writer a very good one. Her writing skills are very impressive yet, she needs work as does any writer. She also enjoys music due to her father's passion for music being around her all the time.

Querks:
Jennie is filled with querks many people say she's very weird, but one thing she does is when she's really mad she yells like loudly for a long time. She pulls at the seams of her shirt a lot when shy or embarassed and her asian glow even when not influenced by alcohol is a deep red blush that accents her face.

Family:
Her father, Tommy Jones (The Music Teacher)
Her mother, Alexandra Jones
Her sister, Clarity Jones (Vodka)

Backstory:

W.I.P

[Notes:]
Thanks for gettting through all this, in my 3-4 years of playing school rp I've never made a biography but as I'm new to family rp I also thought I should make one, so here it is! I hope you enjoyed Jennie's biography and stay tuned for the backstory which will be written very soon!
Ps: I did name Jennie after Blackpink's Jennie Kim but Jennie herself is an OC ^^ I just put the voice there as I feel Jennie has a very quiet yet lowish voice, if you get what I mean, anyways bye! <3

Last edited:

Shizai

Level 143
Very nice OC you did well to include everything I would have thought of to add and even a little extra. I like how you added the minecraft and real life adaption picture side by side. Very good, I like it

Users who are viewing this thread