mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Denied __BIRDBREAD__||APP<3

What is your Minecraft username? __iheartyou__

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?):N/A

Do you have a microphone?:N/A

How old are you? (Optional):N/A

What is your time zone?:CST

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:Yep.

Describe your activity on the server: on Saturday and Monday

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server: another launguge
DENIED

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level):Grade 9.

Trivia

What subject are you applying to teach?:About math

What is your motivation for becoming a I like to teach, and I am sure I can actually learn the kids on the server some things about the course, so they might be able to have a better start when they learn this course in school in real life. I also am a university student, I have mathematics and physics for engineers, so I do know a lot about basic physics, and also a bit about advanced physics. Also I like this server, best RP server I have come through for the past years.

Do you understand that you are applying for the teacher role of UT & If your application is accepted, you may have to undergo teacher training?: Yes

What are the teacher class logs and why are they important?:Ultimately, they're logs that include the number of classes each teacher that's part of the faculty team has hosted over the past month. They're quite important as the community itself desires to have highly active members of the faculty team which is quite understandable as, this is a SchoolRP and we need to keep the roleplay experience going. If there wasn't an activity requirement every month, then there could be a lack of activity from teachers, which would result in players or students let's say, not receiving that proper enhanced roleplay experience they were initially looking for after joining the community/server

As a teacher, what are the strict rules when being in a class?:

1. Respect - If you don't have anything nice to say, keep it to yourself and move on! Everyone should be respected no matter what.

2. No vulgar language - Vulgar language or even swearing won't be tolerated whatsoever. If you don't have anything appropriate/nice to say, keep it to yourself!

3. No Food & illegal substances/products - The classroom isn't your cafeteria, you shouldn't be eating as that's usually for breaks or lunch breaks! Illegal substances/products is quite self-explanatory, you shouldn't be carrying anything on yourself that is illegal unless you wish to be expelled and reported to the local authority.

4. No electronic devices - No usage of any mobile phones, ipads, etc. Your focus should be on the lesson and the class teacher!

5. Raise your hand to speak - If you've got a question or anything like that, raise your hand! Don't speak over the teacher while they're trying to explain your task or anything of the sort.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:'ve been all around the place from Minecraft to advancing my knowledge to another platform called Roblox. I've been roleplaying for years and years, on different communities on Minecraft and Roblox at the same time. I was quite surprised with the roleplay that this roleplay community included as it's something I haven't seen before and is exactly why I've decided to stay in the community as the level of roleplay it includes really enhances your experience and definitely helps you improve your knowledge in roleplay. So as you can see I'm not only experienced in roleplay but teaching as well, it's something that I've been roleplay as for years and years as well, it's a role that I adore and are currently working towards in real life.

In detail, describe the ranking system of teachers:
- HD
↳ Meaning:Head Of Department
↳ DescriptionT:hose teachers have been teacher in their department for a while, they know how to work things out as a teacher. They are qualified by higher ranks, I assume principal or the HD, because of their good performances during classes, or generally in the school. They really have exprience in treaching.

- QT
↳ Meaning: Qualified Teacher
↳ Description:Those teachers have been teacher in their department for a while, they know how to work things out as a teacher. They are qualified by higher ranks, I assume principal or the HD, because of their good performances during classes, or generally in the school. They really have exprience in treaching.

- NQT
↳ Meaning:Newly Qualified Teacher
↳ Desciption These teachers passed their teacher training, they settled in their department, and are still settling a little more. They are good, but they do not have all the experience yet.

- UT
↳ Meaning:unqualified teacher
↳ Description:Their application for teacher was accepted, although they did not have any training yet, and they may not host classes on their own yet.

Teacher Knowledge

Present to us your knowledge about Teachers in-game and out-of-game, what purpose do teachers serve. What salary do they get? Include a paragraph about the way teachers teach, what they do in their spare time in general.
Teachers try to help students understand a course, good teachers will have a major influence on students understanding something. The salary is 450000 yen for hosting 15 classes, after that, they will be payed 50000 yen for every 10 classes they host, that payment however, can only be claimed twice a month.

Teachers try to find a way to make a lesson fun, they tell their own experiences they have had in their own student career, tips and tricks to help understand something better, because when you understand something, you will automatically find it more fun.

In their spare time they walk around the school, making sure everything is calm and there are no problems. They also prepare lessons, so they can fill up a whole lesson period, or even multipl

Why are teachers important to a SchoolRP server?:Teachers are the second to best most important characters, because students are of course the most important. Teachers make sure students don’t get bored on the server, because with good teachers, these lessons will be more fun than anything else on the server. Suppose most students will find mathematics or physics interesting, wouldn’t that be amazing .

What lesson planning system does the school work on?:

To be honest, I do not know, yet!

Character Knowledge

Tell us everything you know about the character you will be playing in a few paragraphs. How does they look like? What makes them unique and different? What is their outlook on Students? What about the other teachers? What is their personality like? What are their plan for the future?
Teachers look like normal adults, they may be dressed classic, maybe even a little bit casual, maybe this will help to let the students feel teachers are one of them, to make them more comfortable. The opinion of students differs a lot, because some students may hate all teachers, some students may even love teachers, and others don’t care a lot about their teachers. Nevertheless, teachers may become friends with many students.

It is also important to help the students think critically, as it would help understand anything better, and they wouldn’t just take in what the teacher teaches them, but they would be critical, and ask more questions. This is an important aspect in everyone’s life, being critical, never follow anybody blindly.

However, teachers need to differ themselves from students as they need authority, needed to control a class, and the school. They have to be patient and mentally strong.

Other teachers are co-workers, colleges, and perhaps friends. That’s absolutely mandatory as they must work in a team.

Scenarios
/*Do not mention use of FearRP*/

You find a gang of delinquents in the hallway cursing and swearing, what do you do?:
will act with a respectful piece of authority, which is telling them to stop doing that, respectfully and calmly. I would give them a warning as well. Should they not stop, I would give them detention or some other punishment like cleaning a classroom for instance, or doing an assignment like to write a few pages of something. In case they start doing even worse actions, like threatening, I would give them detention, and I would tell the head of department, or other teachers when they are around.

No one in your class is listening to a word you say, what do you do?: would tell them they have to listen, respectfully. I would tell them this is important, because with physics, you can have cool jobs, like a pilot, or they can test fun physics experiments themselves. In case the situation is that bad they will still not do anything, I would all have them write a few pages after class and whoever does not do this, will get detention.

When in the teacher's lounge, how does your character act?:Nic and sweet to all the teachers, talks to them and makes friends in a warmly voice and smile, asking them about their day and stuff.

Provide at least 4
detailed /me's of your character inside a classroom:

/me writes down an equation which most of the students would not understand, showing an equation of both X and Y components in the solution of problem 8

/me would frown on the answer of the student, making the student aware of an incorrect answer
/me would make a figure with his hands and fingers, showing a velocity vector pointing upwards in order to help understand the topic of physical movement
/me would welcome all students in class by making a kind of weird wave with his hand, in a way so that his hand would be tilted towards the right and towards the student

Backstory
Mitsuki Rossiter has been travelling from a young age, after his mother had past, he and his brother Taiyo wasn't sure on what to do or where to go so Mitsuki with the protection of his brother decided to try and live new life...
and wide they went to Germany but never really stuck with them until they move to karakura.. it had everything they needed... friendly people a school and much more and with that they decided to stay. So Mitsuki wanted to help kids learn and math and stuff because he never knew how to do math, so he wanted to help others.

In-Character Information
(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

SECTION #1 - Personal Details

Full Name (First & Last only): Zayden Z Ito
Title
(Mr., Mrs. Mr
Preferred Name: Mr. Zay

Given names: Zay
Age (Minimum is 27):18.
Religious Denomination: N/A
Marital Status: Single

Nationality: Norwegian
Current Location: karakura,Japan

SECTION #2 - Academic Details

Working Experience (# of years):N/A

Academic Degree:none
Year of Graduation:2022
Major(s): Master in math
Minors: BachelorMath

Native Languages: English
Other Languages: English

Do you have a TEFL/TESOL/CELTA Certificate?:

No
Extra
/*You may leave this blank*/

Additional notes about your application:
Do you have any questions?: No but thank you and thank u for taking Ur time and reading this!

name: Leon yakazuki

username: _iheartyou_

Last edited:

RexLobo

Level 106
Administrator
Lore Coordinator
Teacher Lead
RexLobo
RexLobo
Omega+
Denied
Thank you for applying! However, after careful consideration, I have decided to deny your application

• Your application lacked detail in comparison to some others.
  • Please follow the format.

Please feel free to reapply! Any questions regarding your application, please DM me on discord.

Users who are viewing this thread