_A3he
Notable

OOC INFORMATION:

IGN:

[Account I will be using] Anecdoche_
[Alternative] _A3he
[Alternative] Kairosclerosish

Describe your activity on the server:
As of late, I have fallen slightly bored from my time on the server, leading me to take up something I’ve been wanting to do for a while now–apply for the position of black market dealer. Through the course of 2019-2022, the majority of my time on SRP was deadset on the gangrp community. In the later years, I’ve found myself focused more specifically on the roleplaying side of the community through different means and involved in the crime community in a different light.

Currently, my activity is pretty consistent.

Sunday
Monday
Tuesday
Wednesday
Thursday
Friday
Saturday
I am completely free until 10pm CST.
I am free after 3:30pm CST.
Most days, I am free after 6pm CST, others I am free after 3:30pm CST.
I am free after 3:30pm CST (until February).
Most days, I am free after 6pm CST, others I am free after 3:30pm CST.
I am free after 3:10pm CST.
I am completely free.

Specify your Discord username (USER#0000) and if you have a microphone: Verified_idiot. | I do have a working microphone.
Specify your country of origin and time zone: United States | CST [GMT-6]

What are your motivations in applying for the black market dealer role?:
Throughout my time on the server, I’ve always had a lingering love for the criminal community. Despite the fact I do not actively involve myself in gangrp, I am still a relatively active member in the criminal community. I have always wanted to partake in a role that will allow me to connect better with the community (as to why I took up event team) and now I wanted to focus on a specific side that I have always held close to my heart. Though there is often controversy, I try to remain side to side with the community and offer my help where I can–whether that be through the means of small events, or taking a leadership role as a BMD. I’ve always had the goal of applying, yet, never really followed through with it until now as I doubted my capabilities. Now? I feel like I am at a solid point where I know I can actually commit to the role confidently.

What helps you to stand out from other applicants & what can you uniquely provide to the team?:
I’ve never particularly liked this question as I find it hard to compare myself to others, so I will give you a straightforward reason and some things that make me unique. My journey on SRP has been, interesting. When I first started on the server, I was just trying to kill some time as a child merely wanting to find out what RPH actually was from a Minecraft server list. Over my years, I’ve had nothing less than character development, turning from someone who didn’t know much–or anything–about roleplay into a developed individual who has grown a strong passion for writing. Not many people particularly know the little details of what I’ve done on SRP, but there have been quite a lot. My first ever interactions were in the criminal community as most started out, though, I had to teach myself many of the basics.

In 2021, I started exploring new things; factions! My first was faculty as my interests started to switch slightly, and my time as a writer began to sink in. It was April of 2022 when I was accepted onto the event team, shaping my future on the server for the better. My time on the team extended forward for a year, one filled to the brim with different interactions of many types–including various criminal events. How exactly does this help in my quest to become a BMD? It’s simple, one of the most notable things about me is my unique writing style and capability to roleplay in various different situations, with various characters. Along with this is my experience in the crime community, though, not in the typical sense. Whether it has been from leading a gang to hosting an AU, my experience within the community is far and wide, expanding across the years.

What previous experience do you have in working with a team?:
Event-Team
When I first joined the event team, I had a not-so-amazing time. I was thrown into the team without a proper introduction and a demonstration of what I was meant to do, instantly just focusing on the events that were happening (aka 6 flash events). Though, I quickly adjusted to the team and settled in–helping in every little thing that I possibly could. Working in the team, this was my first real time having to experience how to communicate with others and effectively coordinate my events. Via being on the event team, I learned how to properly divulge into the community and present to them events that they would love. This was the first time I got to experiment with my writing, even having the capability to be with the team for a solid year (and longer)! When on the team, I managed to do multiple crime events and hosted two separate AU’s (1 purge, and 1 zombie).

Factions
[Teacher/Professor]
When you are in a teaching faction, there isn’t much interaction with others in your faction; however, I didn’t particularly like this and decided to find a way to branch outwards and interact more. In this ‘quest’ to find more interactions, I realized there was one simple solution: collaborative classes. Throughout both journeys as a professor and a teacher, I made it my goal to attempt to partner with as many other teachers/professors as I could to bring a merged type of class to the scene. This also helped my coordination skills. When you are in the faculty setting, it is of the utmost importance that you have solid leadership skills so that you can effectively teach those who attend your classes.

[Club leader]
Being in a club is the most straightforward view of teamwork you will get. Back in 2022 (I think) to early 2023, I ran the Speculation Club. A club solely focused on busting myths and everything of the sort. I have always tried my luck with clubs as it is such an easy and interesting way to 1. See people’s interests and 2. Meet new people of all types. When I was the leader, I had to constantly come up with new events and ways to dig into theories that would make people hooked. There was such a wide range of people that I encountered, it was hard to choose through the applicants. Later on, I was offered ownership of the debate and cooking clubs with my prior experience.

Shops
[Lightning Electronics]
When the store was first established till a few months ago, I was the main inventory and general manager of Lightning Electronics. I had climbed my way up over time from my capability to efficiently run/open the shop and perform inventory (after a long line of failed attempts from past inventory keepers). Over my course of time with Lightning, we had been offered to do many events: robberies, to shop events. I was often contacted about crime-related events and how to effectively set them up. Though my departure from the shop was less-than-favourable, I will never forget every little event that happened there and will always be grateful I out of all people somehow managed to climb the ranks to the manager, despite the people that owned the shop.

Other
I’ve been in various other groups that utilize teamwork, though I did not want to list them all and fill up the application. I hope you can tell from this that I have a unique sense of teamwork and leadership.

What suggestions do you have to help better the crime faction?:
(I asked some members of the community if they had any wants for crime, here are my takes on those responses).
Refrain from reverting back to the old KPS rule
This one is kind of straightforward, and as the name implies, I am simply suggesting we refrain from ever going back to the old KPS rule. If we keep it the way it is currently, there is fewer issues and this has been agreed upon (I am merely mentioning this due to the fact of how many times it is switched around and rearranged).
No more added crime zones
You might read this as “remove all crime zones”, yet, I am referring to keeping the current zones and refraining from adding more. I’ve heard some talk about this, I do not know if it is actually happening, but I see it as meaningless. The only location I could see as a potential crime zone would be the construction zone due to its secluded-like location. It just seems to be a meaningless waste of space, especially since the powerplant has fallen dead. Though, a wonderful use for criminal locations would be the sewers (as they are meant to be used), which leads to my next suggestion. – I do have a contrary to this. In the back alleyways in the business park, there should be fewer cameras/KPD threats. to promote typical criminal activity as a separate sort of criminal area. (Also maybe one day bring c-a-n-als back, those were amazing).
More use for the sewers
As it stands, I believe that the sewers have kind of shifted into being the “designated criminal area”, though, I have not seen much of this. What I am suggesting is more involvement with the sewers in any sense. Yes, there are some things that happen in the sewers though not alot. Whatever it may be, there should definitely be more involvement within the sewers. It doesn’t have to be a major player-wide event, even if it's just in one of the little subsections with a few criminals and the BMD to aid in the criminal activity shortage.

Can-als
The can-als (sorry, the word censors) were some of the best times of gangrp on SRP and one of the most interactive times. I know it was removed to incorporate more housing/build structures, however, it was such a crucial and memorable time for the criminal community that we should bring it back. It doesn’t particularly have to be in the same place as before, perhaps it could be near block I to 1. Make the space more open or 2. Bring a little life to that side of the server. I remember back in that time period of SRP when can-als were the criminal hotspot to new and old members of the server whether they were a measly criminal or someone of high tier (like a gang leader). It might be hard to orchestrate, but if possible, it would be absolutely amazing if we could bring can-als back to SRP.
Bounty Hunting
I have not particularly seen anything with the bounty hunting myself happen yet, so perhaps an event that introduces this to the server a tad more would be helpful in increasing the activity.

Note: As an ex-event team member, I’ve gained the skill to come up with events and story plots particularly easy and would always love to make more things for the crime faction if asked for, where I can.

Are you familiar with all rules pertaining to weapon profiles, combat, permissions, and player conduct on the server?: Yes, I am familiar. Before writing this application I’ve taken some time to refamiliarize myself so that I can effectively have fresh eyes.
Are you familiar that if you leave the black market at any point, the black market lead will have permanent kill permissions on your character?: Yes, I am familiar with this and agree with the potential.
Are you familiar that if your character(s) is/are killed or permanently arrested twice, you will be removed from the black market?: I do understand and agree with this term.
Are you familiar that you cannot reveal any out-of-character plans or potential additions to the black market to others?: When I was a part of the event team, this is something I commonly had to do. Trust me that I will refrain from revealing any secrets of the BMD.

IC INFORMATION:
Tennant (坦南特)

Full Legal Name: My legal name is Ada Tennant, though, most people call me Alizée.
Criminal Alias: TENNANT
Age & Occupation: I am thirty years of age, and currently unemployed.
Gender & Marital Status: F, Unmarried

Ethnicity & Race: British-Indian, White
Known Languages: Japanese, English, French, Italian. Ada was brought up knowing English and Italian from the back of her hand. Tennant studied and then learned French and Japanese in her later years.
Former Associations/Occupations: Tennant Corp. (a mineralogist study).
The Scalleta Family, in ownership of Celeste O’Sullivan.

Highest Level of Education: Master's degree in mineralogy and geotechnical engineering

Physical/Mental Ailments: N/A
Relations:

Full legal name
Status
Relation
Occupation
Player
Laurence Tennant
N/A
Biological Father
Ex-government official
N/A
The House of Tennant
N/A
Nobles of her childhood
Upkeepers of the home
N/A
Lilya Ivanov
Alive
Friend
Student
ethxxltd
Tamiko Tsukumo
Alive
Mother-figure
Ex-Professor
me
Calico Omori O’Sullivan
Alive
Associate
Shrine worker
https_dakota
Touji Otori
Alive
Acquaintance
N/A
onoLneeecO

Describe your character's appearance to the greatest detail:

Physical appearance:
”I don't dislike dresses. They are pretty, delicately embroidered, intricately sewed apparel. They are what I'm supposed to wear, not these trousers. Heh, destiny holds a different plan, doesn't it?”
To the eye of others, it was clear Ada was a woman of pure charm and beauty. The woman’s peachy skin radiantly reflected that of a shimmering tone, one that showed off her glossy coral-like eyes. Naturally, Tennant was gifted with pure blonde hair, a peculiar type that hadn’t needed a single hue change. Collected on her outfit, she was always wearing serpent-like and/or diamond/golden accessories that laced her attire. The woman’s hair always seemed to be picked up into one of two hairstyles; a messy high bun, or a low ponytail. Either way, her hair was clearly demonstrated.
Wardrobe:

“Tsk, watch my clothes!”
The woman was often seen to be wearing the same outfit, a formal piece of attire. The woman always wore trousers, never particularly favouring dresses or skirts. This particular outfit was a suit-type of combination, with baggier pants and a corsetted waistcoat. Six buttons laced the corset, some sort of gold design, with diamond beads settled in the center. Connecting to her coat were two dull orange straps, keeping the coating from sliding off her shoulders. Covering her hands, two pearly white gloves that were fitted to her skin. Finally, the coat. The coat that was kept over her shoulders was a perfect red mixture that had turquoise framing both the collar and the edges. The woman never properly wore the coat, or had a need for a hood, as she always had her trusty hat–though, in recent years it seemed as though Tennant misplaced it. . perhaps one day she will relocate the hat.

[Minecraft Description] テナント | Ada Tennant /// The radiant, cunning woman stood before you at a stunning 5'10. The woman's blonde hair elegantly d r a p e d over her face, complimenting her peachy skin. Though her charming beauty was transparent, something seemed a tad off about her British-Indian French mix of an accent. Tennant never seemed to be tired but always lively and ready for action.

Describe your character's personality to the greatest detail:

Extraverted, Intuitive, Thinking, Perceiving
The Debater, The Visionary, The Innovator

The ENTP can be described as less interested in the here-and-now details than they are in generating theories and ideas. They are great conversationalists and love to engage other people in debates. ENTP’s often focus on the future rather than the present, often placing focus on the big picture, leading to the potential avoidance of smaller details. They are usually fairly laid-back and easy to get along with. However, they can sometimes get so wrapped up in their ideas or plans that they lose sight of their close relationships. Instead of making a decision or committing to a course of action, they would prefer to wait and see what happens. ENTPs are immensely curious and focused on understanding the world around them. They are constantly absorbing new information and ideas and quickly arriving at conclusions.

Ada Tennant, to the public eye, was just a normal girl who had come from a wealthy family–luck. As a child, she was rather quiet to those around her, seemingly always caught in her thoughts and collection of little details from anything she saw. Her father, Laurence Tennant, a mineralogist, was seemingly the only one she was around. The girl took quite an interest in the various types of rocks that he found, most specifically being the shining diamond. After her newly discovered interest however, the girl's personality quickly shifted into something far different.

The Tennant was around nine when her shy and quiet personality turned bold and energetic. It was nothing less than daring and extravagant, to say the least. Ada had started to act like a true salesman, opening her own little shop on the side of her estate that sold various small rocks. . . ones that, weren’t particularly of any value. Obviously, the only money she made was from pity. Ada felt accomplished though, and had a strong will to continue forth on her journey. However, it was one notable Tuesday evening that changed her view of the world.

“What’s the point of this, this rubbish? Why are you trying to scam the citizens!” Some arrogant boy said, passing by her estate.
Ada scoffed, believing herself to be a woman of craft “Pardon? I am merely selling these glorious diamonds!”
“If you think these ordinary rocks are of any value, you’re an idiot.”
A moment of silence, the wind whooshing past the small corner that harbored her store.
“You think they’re all that stupid? Well, then perhaps you need a better demonstration.”

A blood-curdling scream eradicated from the depths of the boy's throat. She chucked her largest (and sharpest) rock directly into the kid’s eye.

Six years later, Ada is now sixteen years of age. The girl had a particularly normal life, still with an ever-growing love for rocks and mineralogy. Tennant had gained a slight “talent”, one that had an illegal ring to it. Over the course of time, ever since that day, she learned new skills in both self-defense and logical thinking. . . well, in the sense that she had a new streak of street smarts. Ada had slowly grown her confidence followed by a peculiar type of smooth-talk, one that allowed her to slip away from any sort of situation; a helpful trait in conning.

Tennant let her little company go by this point, she was no longer a child, and now those around her wouldn’t cough up a single cent. Her father had grown rather distant as he ranked a higher post, yet this didn’t stop her passion. The female decided to follow in her father’s every footstep he’d take to accomplish his goals in mineralogy. Though, how would she do this? She didn’t have any money she could spare on tools without making it known, and she had nowhere to start. This very moment is where her life in crime started, even if it was unpurposeful.

“We share the same virtues and the same weaknesses, and we can't do anything about it. They are part of human nature.”

Four years before thirty, the woman has developed a particular craft in ‘trade’. By this point in her life, she had gained her calm and laid-back personality, still with the hint of wonderful conversationalism. Tennant had decided to move into a new era of her life after her father had been put on a wanted list for stealing and replacing diamonds with charcoal supposedly, leading her home to be in constant supervision. Tenannt wouldn’t stand to bear the lingering presence any longer and created a plan–one to quite literally move out of the country. Where exactly did she land herself over this time? Paris, France.

Over her time in France, she had become a myth, one with a horrid reputation. Tennant needed an easy and fast way to gain more money (which would help her continue on with her studies), therefore, she turned to a life of crime (shocking)! The woman’s obsession with diamonds and the study of rocks was nowhere near over, as now, she could enact her plans through easy-ish means. Ada began to locate diamonds, and dig out a plan that would assist her in how to obtain them; often finding herself in contact with clients, scamming them for any ounce of money they had by offering her fake products.

“We are two of a kind, dear. We would employ every means possible to find out the truth we crave to know. We are very alike.”

Mineralogy - The scientific study of minerals.
Describe your character's backstory to the greatest detail:

| A tale of a mineralogist |
(The story of her father)
"Just like real diamonds. Sadly, these are counterfeits."
Laurance Tennant, a man to quickly make a name for himself. The year is 1966 during a particularly gloomy June day, a Monday of all things. Laurance was born to a middle-class family that landed itself closer to poverty, not something that many would desire themselves to be situated in. Laurance had no father figure, only a mother who struggled to raise the child alone. They say the man died of disease, but his mother always believed it was instead caused by the effects of a corrupted government, a tragedy that they would never want to disclose. Laurance grew up with an average life, never finding much interest in things. As an introverted child, he was often picked on and ridiculed for his dusted clothing and small frame.

Over time, the child had become a teenager, one that found himself with preposterous ideals to the outside world. The boy grew a fond interest in nature, and more specifically rocks of all things. Despite his poor lifestyle, he would try to find any sort of unique rock he could to add to his collection. Laurance lacked sign of a friend until he turned fourteen years of age. Katashi Yoshida, a foreign Japanese student who was studying abroad in Laurance's area. Of course, it was a private school he could not attend, but they quickly became friends outside of the classroom after Laurance's mother took up a job working under the boy's parents. Over the next few years, they found a shared interest in science and Katashi managed to get Laurance a scholarship in the school he attended.

Despite his lack of background in the schooling system, it was clear that the boy was extraordinarily smart and managed to uphold his grades with solid A's. Turns out, his mother was incredibly intelligent and taught the boy from the contents of their small home in her free time (with the assistance of Laurance's older sister, a teacher at the public school neighboring the private school). The two boys, now adults, went on to study in the field of mineralogy together.

| The turn of a cooperation |
(The corruption of her father’s business which led to a betrayal)
Time to wake up, gentlemen.
Years have passed since the college graduation of the two boys. They both have master's degrees in their respective topics and are aiming for PHD's. Though, in the meantime, they managed to create a massive organization in the mineralogy field: one focused solely on the study and discovery of these rocks. The two men grew an unbreakable bond as they continued forth on their journey, eventually becoming a government-officialized company. Laurance could finally pull his family from poverty, being able to afford their very own estate that no one could take away from them.

1990, a Wednesday afternoon in the center of their hometown. Laurance was headed on his way back to his work after a quick lunch break before bumping into two people—one's that would change his life forever. One, a woman with coral eyes and dark brown hair, and another, a tall man with a devious glare. . something, was off about them. However, Laurance found himself falling blindly in love with the woman before him. After three years, they were married with a child on the way–a little girl.

They decided to name her Ada, a suggestion from Katashi. The man he met was apparently the woman's brother, a man of great intelligence with many connections. Laurance introduced him to the company team, Katashi had grown skeptical but decided to welcome him with hesitation. Laurance had to take some time away from the company in order to raise Ada for the first few years, allowing Katashi and the new man to be in charge. Everything seemed to be wonderful, a new family and a cooperation that had a wonderful foundation without any signs of potential collapse.

Laurance was sitting at home with his now four-year-old daughter when his phone rang. A disaster had found its way into the company, a fire. One that burned down almost the entire building, a devastating revolution for all of them. They say that Katashi Yoshida died in the fire, at least, this is what the man had told him.

"Do not worry, Laurance. We will get everything under control."

And, they did. Except for the fact that Laurance was demoted down to manager, and then lower and lower in the ranks until he had become nothing more than a mere scientist. Laurance had fallen from his grace in a twisted series of events. He left Ada with her mother as he began to get more and more caught up in his work, trying to restore the damage that had been dealt to the company, and therefore, the entirety of his reputation. Ada now faced with dealing with her own silence as her mother taught her some non-morally accepted values. It was now, out of the blue, that Laurance had decided to apply to be a member of the government.

| Corruption |
(A tale of her father’s presumed corruption which spiraled her life downhill)
A crime group? Heh, just to my likings.
Ada Tennant was now eight years of age, barely being capable of seeing her father who had fallen into a rabbit hole. She was like him as a child, except, now with nobility and a high-ranking name. The girl had no friends, only the thoughts that took over her head and the ideals that were implanted into her mind. Something was indeed off with her mother, she was a nasty woman who secretly crept ideas into both Ada and Laurance's minds, ones that were clearly illegal. It was one day a year later when Ada retaliated against a little boy who had annoyed her, insulting her taste in rocks (which she had gathered from her time with Laurance). It ended with a sharp rock finding itself interlocked with the boy's eye, and a weeping that could be heard for miles.

The staff of the Tennant Household had quickly taken her inside before anybody could point fingers at her. Though, the boy did. Luckily, he ended up getting paid off and threatened with his life–allowing the crime to be quickly covered up without a second thought. Meanwhile, Laurance was climbing his ranks in the government, keeping in mind his mother's stories about what happened to his father, and deciding to take a path that stirred away from any good.

The girl was now sixteen and had a future ahead of her. Unfortunately, her father had messed up. One year earlier, Laurance Tennant was a high-ranking official in the government but was charged with illegal diamond mining. It seemed that the rabbit hole he found himself falling deep into would dig him into a dark grave, cutting off any oxygen he attempted to spare. The man fled, and disappeared. The Tennant household was put on immediate watch. Ada didn't like the attention she received from a mixture of paparazzi and police officials, writing up a plot to successfully escape. The girl had put up with these people for two years, and now she was eighteen, a full-grown adult. They couldn't stop her, could they? Alas, it wasn't like they knew the truth about Laurance Tennant.

| A trip to France |
(Her own corruption)
Now, to divide the spoils... Or should I say, a reasonable reallocation of the profits?
Ada Tennant had used a collection of money she saved up from over the years to get herself out of the country, finding a way to travel over to Paris, France. When she arrived in the country, she decided to take up an alias–'Alizee', something somewhat similar to her mother's name. She decided to keep the Tennant last name, it wasn't like they could so easily connect the dots if they tried to, why would she go to Paris out of all places in the world? A wonderful question.

Alizee found herself wandering in Paris, questioning how she would continue with her life. And then, she had a revolution. The girl had always found an interest in mineralogy just like her father did, since they were so close with one another since she was young. Tennant found a particular interest in the diamond, the one that her father was wanted for illegally mining. The one that made life spiral out of control and into pure chaos. Alizee met a short woman, one who wasn't much younger than herself with good connection to the crime industry. The girl's name was Lilya Ivanov. Lilya was studying to be a pilot, yet had herself a ton of street smarts–thus that she effectively taught Tennant about. Since a young age, Tennant’s mother had taught her the craft of stealing, she called it trade.

Tennant had finally gotten herself comfortable in the country, and now had an effective company going for her. Sure, it was illegal, but it allowed her to rise up the ranks to become something of a myth. She used her last name, Tennant, as an alias–referring to herself as Alizee to not draw attention to her family's case. She had begun to steal, create, and mass-produce items that perfectly resembled that of a diamond. It was now more than an obsession, it was her life's work. Tennant had created a form of art, and she was the artist who managed to sell to the world of Paris.

Many began to fall victim to the girl's 'art', finding themselves entangled with her cons. Over time, she began to incorporate more than just diamond manufacturing into her work, now it was graphic. As her business began to turn into something more with a new leaf, they found her. A news article about a mass crime organization (selling fake diamonds and stealing real ones) landing in France made itself known, and they agreed to work with the French government. It was time for her once again to relocate. They hadn't known it was her, sure. But, they did infact suspect that it was her father causing this. Tennant asked if Lilya could get her out of the country with her connections to aircraft companies, and that, she did. Katashi's wife, Tamiko Tsukumo, had suspected the government of their corruption (in other words, killing her husband) and offered Alizee a place with her family back in Japan. Now, Tennant finds herself within the not-so-comfortable–but secluded–location of Karakura, Japan.

| Japan |
(Present day)
Sunlight eases people's mind and endows diamonds with glowing luxury. What a perfect occasion for deceiving.
After arriving in Japan, she was met first by Lilya Ivanov. The woman guided her out of the plane and was effectively the first person to show her around. It was a much less extravagant location than Paris or her childhood home, but it would definitely do the job for now. While she is yet to be fully accustomed to the location, she has already started to seep her teeth in deep as she grows more connections–most notably with a tall man, with tanned skin, and dark hair. His name? Touiji Otori, a notable name who also had his own feet engraved into the criminal side of Karakura.

Describe an interaction that your character may have as a black market dealer:

1. The deck of euchre
I don't like to resort to violence, but accidents happen.
The common person would consider replacing a valuable object with a fake as a scam, or a con. But to Tennant, it is a pure form of art–and she is the artist.
Though she found herself in such a vital position, Tennant never considered herself as the dealer, moreso just a measly player with an abundance of overflowing luck. Luck that would, in more ways than one, determine her future.

Sitting in her own stone thrown, one laced with green vines, shuffling a deck of cards. At least, that was the envisionment of this one particular scene. Tennant found herself in acquaintance with a “dear” customer, one who hadn’t ordered from her particularly, but would fall victim to her schemes. Dull, dreadful–a rainy day. One that found itself with the tagged glints of dusked gray lining the sky. The woman was never fond of the rain, so she found herself in a particular store–one that titled itself a fine dining establishment. There, she sat across from a man: tied-up black hair and a deep complexion marking his most notable features.

A briefcase, typical. It rested itself right upon the stained wood.

“Open it up dear, you know you want to.” These words found themself lingering from the direction of the woman. Her arms crossed, and her feet prompted up on the table–eyes piercing through the male’s soul.

“How exactly can I trust this is the real deal?”

A laugh, one that was so sharp and articulated from the idea that the man would jest came from the woman; she was serious. Why would such a high-ranking and eloquent woman as herself lie to her loyal customers? No, she would never do that to those whom were loyal. Except, he wasn’t.

“Oh, surely you are aware that I do not joke. Those who I trust receive nothing but the best quality.”

The man had tangled himself with her father’s affairs. She knew.

With a hesitant motion, and lack thereof another word: his gloved hands crept forward, making cautious contact with the locks that confined the contents of the case. Tennant’s eyes refrained from moving even the slightest, remaining set on the man like an animal awaiting to attack its prey. With a momentary fumble under her gaze and a feel of unease, the man finally opened up the briefcase. Inside, a diamond rested on the padded lining. One that held clear value, either from its delicate shape or its crystal glimmer, surely it had to be real.

“Okay, Alizee. .” his eyes flinched towards an associate of his for confirmation - “The money is in your account.”

The woman nodded. Hands moving forth, the lock clicked in the case, both of them standing from their seats. Tennant turned towards the door, whistling over to her (seemingly) harmless associate.

“Are you, not going to check?” the man called out to her, in a minor fit of confusion.

“Why should I? Perhaps, you’re unloyal to your words? Oh, no. If that was the case. . . I would have to cut your throat here, and now.”

A turn of her head, and a threatening glance of her vicious glare shot through the man–leaving him with a feeling, a suffocating hold. One as though a snake had wrapped itself so tightly around him, that he would lose all sign of life at any moment. Perhaps, did she mean business? No. Tennant already knew of the man’s betrayal and walked out of the building with grace, her stunning associate following closely behind.

One, two, three.

“TENNA-”
A scream, one of only a man’s pure rage vociferated from the building. Though, it was so quickly cut off in the loosely strung-out events that seemed to never end.—The man checked the briefcase once more, only to find the contents of the box turned to dust; nothing more than dirt. Followed by a scream, one waking the customers’ tranquil state, and of course, a boom. The cracking of glass, the crumbling of a supported structure, and the blazing reality of fire followed the woman as the building collapsed from within itself. She had successfully claimed the money, and his life as it turned to ash from within–a building that was owned by a corrupt official.

One deck played in a game only she was meant to win.

- A reshuffling of the deck, no longer in a children’s game. -
2. A deal with a damned soul
You have every virtue that belongs to a deceiver, yet you're a woman of honesty. I don't know if I should admire your righteous nature, or lament the waste of gifts.
A normal day, one that the average citizen of Karakura wouldn’t question or assume anything to be faulty. Though, as per usual on these ordinary days, something lurks in the shadows as a deal goes down. One, with a seemingly normal citizen, and the other with a woman of high prominence in the crime industry. Unlike before when the deck was of low stake, this particular day outlines much more than what the eye allows us to see. One particular afternoon, on a sunny day, in a grimy and cold location–the sewers.

“. . . this is how this is going to go. You are going to give me my order without any complications and we will not speak of this.” stated by an ignorant fool.

A smile, followed by a chuckle. “Is that so, dear governor? Perhaps you should be wise with your words, now.” Tennant said, frowning. Did the woman seriously believe she could ridicule her and make such demands? God! No.

Tennant grasped tightly to the package, staring back towards her second associate as she whispered a few measly. . non-important. . words to them. Ushering back with a nod towards the package, Tennant turned to the woman. Stepping forward, her movements clicked throughout the sewers, syncing with the drip and flow of water to add to the strange ambiance. The governor took a stumble backward, almost cowering from the closed space between them

“Now, now. I only require one thing of you, dear. Where is it?”

The woman hesitated before bringing forward a red envelope, stamped formally with a gold seal.

A whistle escaped from Tennant’s mouth, followed by a laugh! How ridiculous to present such a sum of money in this form, and in a sewer out of all place. Perhaps, what if she dropped it into the sewage? Oh, the joys. Tennant blankly stared down at the envelope in thought before her head trailed back up to catch the woman’s nauseating gaze. A hum, and then a sigh trailed from her mouth as she stared towards the woman. What a shame, truly. Alas, at least this woman was a paying customer–corrupt sure, but money to fill the cracks of her home and pay for her flaws. Tennant’s hand extended.

“Well then, wouldn’t you hand it over?”

Silence.

“Oh now, are you afraid? Don’t worry, I am loyal to my word. And thus, my word is that you will receive the contents of this package.”

“. . .”

“Are you wondering what’s inside?”

The female nodded. “Allow me to look, would you?”

A grin creased the corner of Tennant’s mouth as her eyes lingered down towards her lovely package. It wasn’t wrapped in a very tidy manner, but it surely did the job. That was all that mattered, delivering the package. Surely! Tennant took a minor step back, raising her hands up, and then dropped the package onto the ground; a harsh thud rang throughout the hollowed tunnel.

“Now, you have two options. Either A, you hand me the money now, and I ensure you leave here with this parcel. Or B, you take the parcel, and my man either shoots you or exposes your career to the public. Either way, I’ll get the money!”

A gulp from the woman’s throat. She reluctantly handed over the envelope. Tennant took it without a single hesitation, rather forcefully actually. With a slow movement, the woman then kneeled down, picking up the package. Quickly, she got back up before they could pull any ‘tricks’ (in her mind at least) as she pulled the parcel close to her chest. By this point, Tennant already ripped open the envelope as she began to count every last dollar.

“Wonderful business dear. Oh and, you might want to rethink your government post before you are caught–it's so blatantly written on your face, love.”

Quickly, the group found themself leaving the sewer location as the governor was annoyed, with a lingering sense of fear.

Describe any other additional information that is notable in considering your character for the role of a black market dealer:
Though she is one of my more relatively new characters, her ‘salesman knowledge comes in rather useful in less favourable times.

Last edited:

Hirathex

Level 252
Senior Admin
Black Market Lead
Police Lead
Hirathex
Hirathex
Omega+
DENIED

Thank you for applying, but I've decided to deny your application for the following reason(s)

COMPETENCE
Due to the amount of applications we often have to deny good applications due to the lack of spots, whether it's due to differences in applications or server reputation. However, we encourage you to reapply in the future.

We generally look for players who have a fairly clean server history and those who have been playing for some time. To improve your chances later on, you can try joining other factions and community teams first.​

Users who are viewing this thread