Surname: Novikov

Birth name: Giovanna Novikov

Preferred Name: Gia

Aliases: Giovanna, Gia, Vans, Gigi

Height: 5’5

Weight: 110lbs

Build: Pretty lean, skinny, and petite.

Eye Color: Light brown

Hair Style: My hair is generally curly, dark brown, and pretty long, normally I would wear it down but I tend to throw it up in a bun sometimes.

Hair Color: Dark brown. Though in the sunlight it's more of a lighter shade.

Date of Birth: October 1st.

Place of Birth: Moscow, Russia.

Nationality: Russian!

Sexual Orientation: I'm not too sure.

Religious Beliefs: I grew up catholic.

Short Answer Questions
Describe your perfect significant other.

I'm not really into that stuff yet haha!
What is something that really annoys you?
Creepy ass people. Bigots.
What is a secret talent you have?
I can tie one of those cherries stems with my tongue!
What's your most embarrassing moment?
Probably when I went to school and everyone told me it was 1970’s day and then I dressed up and nobody else was dressed up. Pretty embarrassing.

General Character(written OOC)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Personality(Consol ESFJ-A / ESFJ-T):
Practical skills, Sense of Duty, Very loyal, sensitive and warm, good at connecting with others

Tends to be worried about social status, Inflexible, reluctant to improvise, venerable to criticism, too NEEDY, too selfless

Appearance: A petite girl, her face was clear and free of blemishes. Her eyebrows were trimmed and well-kept, dark and angular. She wore a small amount of makeup, the usual, mascara blush concealer, nothing too crazy. Her hair was often a jumbled mess of curls, except when it is worn in a bun, piled high on top of her head. She always had a smile on her face, which was soft and inviting. Her voice was soothing and medium-pitched. She had a small tattoo on the back of her neck in the shape of a symbol that seemed to represent something. She had full lips and a rounded nose, however when she was not smiling her face was monotonous and neutral, and one deep frown line wrinkle ran between her brows. She was thin, and lean, with not much muscle mass on her, though she looked relatively flexible, and her hands were fairly small.

Likes: Large social groups, parties, her family, animals, cats, nature, flowers, MJ, Russia, people who are funny, woman’s activists, cars, and motorcycles.

Dislikes: Pick me, girls, mansplaining, extreme violence, drunk drivers.

Serious Problems/Flaws/Addictions/Disorders/Disabilities:
N/A

Other images:

Family/Relationships
**CLASSIFIED**

Backstory:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**CLASSIFIED** (Find out ICLY)

Users who are viewing this thread