mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Denied _INeedHelp's Chef Application

_INeedHelp

Level 1
What is your Minecraft username?: _INeedHelp

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?): _INeedHelp#2231

How old are you? (Optional): I am 18 Years old

What is your time zone?: Est (Eastern time zone)

Describe your activity on the server: I try to be active everyday for about 3-4 ooc hours. I do online school and do have a job so that does conflict with my activity on the server but overall i am pretty active.

Have you ever been banned (If yes, when and why?): i have never been banned.

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?: I do Understand

School Employee Role you are applying for?: Chef

In as much detail as possible, describe the employee role you are applying for: A Chef is somebody who gets paid to cook for others. Although to somebody who hasent done their research may consider us a Cook! As somebody with culinary experience the main difference between a cook and a chef would be that a chef is professionally qualified in the arts of culinary! A Chef's job is more than just serving food, its making a great impression while doing it! A chef is Kind, Respectful, Clean and not to mention, usually an excellent Cook! There are many responsibilities of a chef, Some include: Overseeing kitchen workers, Order supplies, Estimate food requirements, and maintaining quality assurance on various dishes!

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?: I have various experiences in roleplaying. My first experience with roleplay was in discord. While in the discord servers I learned how to FearRp, DetailRp, And not to mention Lengthy responses! i had roleplayed in discord servers for about a year. My second experience roleplay was in Minecraft. As Minecraft roleplaying is a tad different than discord roleplaying, it was pretty similar and not to mention easy to pick up. Although minecraft roleplaying isnt as detailed and long as discord roleplay i do very much still enjoy it!

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server: I did create another account onthe srp website a while back, unfortunately i had forgotten the password and was forced to create a new account. I had about 2 other applications that were denied.

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level):
My current role is a senior in highschool. My oc is 18 years old.

Situations
/*Do not mention use of FearRP*/

During a work-shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how does your character react?:
Kozuke himself is a very genuine person. He is very outgoing and has a has high self esteem. He remembers what it was like to be a kid, due to that he would take it easy on the student. Although The student was being very disrespectful kozuke's main goal is always to brighten a kids day. If in the situation kozuke would simply smile at the student, walking out from behind his counter holding a cookie. He would walk up to the student placing his arm around his shoulder before speaking. "How i miss being your age." Kozuke would then bite into the cookie before offering the half eaten cookie to the student.

You notice two students are physically fighting in the hallway, – multiple punches have been thrown – how does your character react?:
Kozuke himself is a pretty tough guy. A fight always may lead to serious injuries and kozuke would be the last person to let that happen. His students safety is extremely important to him. In this situation kozuke would quickly jump in to action. He would run, from his location to the students. He would shout at the near by teacher to come assist in holding the other student back while kozuke grabbed the first student. Holding the students back kozuke would make a statement stating that if they would like to be released they would need to calm down. After calming down the student he would walk them to the deans office allowing him to make acceptable punishments.
Another school employee is clearly acting inappropriately, doing something very dangerous on the job, how does your character react?:
Kozuke would try his best not to embarrass his co-worker. He would simply pull the man aside and state that what he was doing is a hazard and could potentially cause a more sever reaction.If the situation was not handled by his actions, he would report it to someone higher up.
When in the employee break room, how does your character act?
While in the breakroom Kozuke would socialize. There are many different things he may due depending on how he was feeling that day. He would be respectful, Mature and well mannered. If other employees happened to enter the room or be present in the room previously, kozuke would be respecful yet calm and quiet.
Provide us with at least three detailed /me's of your character whilst on your chosen role:

/me He would walk over to the stove placing his hand on the handle. He would slowly twist it untill he heard the three clicks and the fire arose. Kozuke would grab a pan. Grabbing the anti stick spray from the cabinet he would note that it was flammable, lifting it away from the flame and spray it.
/me He would pull out a box of mac and cheese. After grabbing a pot, he would fill it with water, about 2/3s of the way. He would turn on the stove placing the pot ontop of the flame. After a few minutes of waiting on the water to boil he would pour the noodles from the box into the pot.
/me He would begin to clean the kitchen as it was the end of the day. Kozuke would walk over to the stove that was no longer hot. He would spray the stove with some disinfecting spray. After grabbing a rag he would slowly wipe down the stove, leaving little to nothing on the stove.

In-Character Section
(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

Full Name (First & Last only): Kozuke A
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Mr
Preferred Name: Zuke

Age (Minimum is 25): 26
Religious Denomination: Christian
Marital Status: Single

Academic Degree: Associate Degree in culinary Arts
Bachelor degree In culinary Arts
Associates in applies science
Bachelor is applied science
Masters degree in culinary arts

Year of Graduation: 2017
Major(s): Culinary Arts, Applied Science
Minors: Mathematic

Nationality: Japanese
Current Location: Karakura, Japan
Native Languages: Japanese
Other Languages: English

Backstory: Kozuke was born in Japan, around 9:02 at a near by hospital. Kozuke was the type of kid to hide in his room all day, afraid of what lied outside his bedroom. If you were to have seen the house kozuke lived in, im pretty sure child protective services would of been called. The house was a small one. The walls Grey, the couches torn, The counters covered in empty glasses, empty bottles of alcohol and the coffee table covered in ash trays, cards, and last but not least a white powder that sat on the corner of the table. kozuke had heard of the word drug addicts before, but he never fully grasped the concept. Every occasion that kozuke would leave his room would look like the following: His father drunk sitting in the chair. His mother using the white powder. On certain occasions he would hear yelling from the kitchen. Upon exiting he would notice his father beating on his mother. kozuke could never do anything about it, as he was afraid he would be the next target. It wasnt long before a neighbor had called the police and kozuke was taken away from his parents. Upon having no family, no support, no one to take him in, he had landed in an orphanage home. This place was not a place he would call home. The beds rock hard and the children all snobby. Around 12 years old kozuke decided it was time to leave the orphanage. One day during lunch, kozuke climbed out a window and ran, He ran as fast as his skinny tiny legs could carry him. A few days had passed by and kozuke was no where to be found. There was an old abandoned warehouse with a secret hatch in the ground. Under that hatch laid kozuke and a pile of food, money and items he was stealing and selling. Survival was hard for kozuke but, he was going to make it work. Upon turning 16 he met a girl. Her name was Aik. As he came to know her, they became close. Close enough for Aik's family to take in kozuke and raise him as their own. Growing up with aik's family was amazing. This was finally the place he would call home. It wasnt long before kozuke started school and it definetly wasnt long before he graduated. Now its time for kozuke to find a job, to be able to take care of him self once again, like he had many years ago.

Motivation for Joining KHS:
I Would like to better myself. I would like to improve and accomplish my goals of being successful. Believe it or not i attended this school and i would like to give back to the community and the school for all they have done for us.

Do you have any previous experience working in a school environment? If so, please elaborate (If not, respond with "N/A"): N/A

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?: I Believe i would be a good fit for your school because i am reliable, loyal, honest, hardworking. I have a lot to offer for this school.

Extra
/*You may leave this blank*/

Additional notes about your application:
Do you have any questions?:
Hello. If my application does get denied could you include a few reason why so next time i know what i can improve on? Thank you and have a wonderful day.

KimiNoUso

Level 342
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Denied
Thank you for applying, however, your School Employee application won't be accepted today.

After carefully reading through your application, I have found a few errors that could be improved upon should you decide to re-apply:
-
Unfortunately, there's no longer a position open for Chef as another applicant has been chosen for this role.
- Make sure to detail all of your responses to the format questions, specifically your Motivation for applying.
- Remember that the role you're applying for isn't a real chef and that they work in a school - think of it as a lunch/dinner lady.

The School Employee faction has now reached its capacity (25)
If you wish to work within the school, I recommend applying for Teacher or Professor! Or wait until another spot opens up.

DM me on Discord if you have any questions regarding your application: @KimiNoUso#9999

Users who are viewing this thread