mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Accepted _Luminant | Professor Application | Sunsetta Alt

atcoffee

Level 9
caromaa
caromaa
Omega+
–––––––––––– / ––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––セクション | OOC SECTION | セクション –––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––– / ––––––––––––

罰せられた | What is your Minecraft username?: | 罰せられた

The username of the account that i am applying for this role on is "_Luminant". My other account's IGN is "Sunsetta".

罰せられた | Do you have any previous bans/warnings?: | 罰せられた

I have one prior warning that expired around 5 months ago for putting the wrong item on the auction house, this was purely an accident however.

タイムゾーン | What is your time zone?: | タイムゾーン

I live within the GM time zone, For further details this would be the time zone for the UK.

コンタクト | –––– What is your discord username and discriminator? (e.g. Tippie#6666): –––– | コンタクト

My current discord username and discriminator is Sunsetta#0001.

コンタクト | –––– Link all previous applications you made on the server: –––– | コンタクト

Accepted Applications:

Accepted! | Council Application - Accepted! | JSL Application - Accepted! | Korean Application - https://schoolrp.net/threads/korean-application-kamllle.53672/

Denied Applications:
Denied! | Caretaker Application -
アクティビティ | Describe your activity on SchoolRP: | アクティビティ

Currently on SchoolRP i spend the majority of the daytime online and if i am not online then i am often available to join and assist on situations. This is impacted by my IRL life schedule within college however this only affects half of my week those days being Monday -> Wednesday. To put this into perspective in regards of hours, I can be online for around 9 hours. This is if there is consistently something that is required of me however.

Describe your roleplay experience with SchoolRP and other roleplay networks in general:

I've had a generally positive experience on SRP, I've enjoyed having the chance to meet and roleplay with a vast diversity of people. I have met some good people within the server that i have spent particularly large allotments of time with. As far as other roleplay networks go i do not have a substantial portfolio as it stands so i can not give a stand on this. To summarize, I've had a positive experience on SRP both ICly and OOCly.

What are your current roles on SchoolRP:

Sunsetta / [Baseball][Grade-12] Iowa F. Sakuraki
_Luminant / [Grade-8] Karima "Karma" Viscotta

What is the subject you want to teach?:

I would like to teach the subject of cooking and leisure. This is because i enjoy the subject whilst roleplaying myself and i believe i can teach the subject to not only be enjoyable, but challenging and intuitive. I would like to teach a subject that is open for variety of not only food itself but skills development and i believe this is the perfect subject to teach in that way. Culinary classes are enjoyable for me both OOCly and ICly.

–––––––––––– / ––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––セクション | Trivia Section | セクション –––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––– / ––––––––––––

インスピレーション | –––– What is your motivation for becoming a professor?: –––– | インスピレーション

College classes, speaking from experience, are always much more interactive and enjoyable than the high school prerequisite. I would love to teach these classes and forge interactive ideas for students within the roleplay to enjoy and earn accolades within. I want to develop a character liked by many and respected as a professor as well as one that is online when most are not. A concurrent issue is the lack of classes both high school and college wise within the earlier times for me and within this case i will immediately be able to host. I also enjoy the idea of being a professor in general and i believe that i can perform the role to an acceptable extent and burst past that minimum quota of 10 classes a month. Professor was actually the first role that I considered applying for after realising that there is more room for development and freedom outside the characters job unlike other roles such as EMS and KPD in which they have minimal time off duty and/or forced via interruptions at a consistent rate. I also generally enjoy the idea of being able to host interactive and fun classes for people to not only join and potentially learn something new, but to also encourage improvements within the RP and their skills such as DetailRP which is a common theme within culinary classes.

相互の作用 |
–––– Work out two interactive classes you will host if accepted: –––– | 相互の作用

New Project (4).png1. One class will be a competition based class. This will involve teams within the class being able to choose their own recipes to cook! The challenge will be to develop and create a unique pudding which can be inspired by an existing recipe. This will bring the class together and allow for bonus points for teams who answer questions correctly allowing for a potential sabotage of one part of another teams food! This will be approached in a friendly style of course no downright destruction. The team that wins will receive either a reward token each or an item based prize! This allows for both creative imagination, teamwork, competition and more.

Morning to all students! Today in [insert room number] i will be hosting a culinary class in which we will be having a competition between teams! Feel free to attend if you'd like to sabotage, pie, and fight against other teams for reward tokens and prizes! You will be required as a team to work together and cook a multi-course meal in which you will be able to answer questions to gain the chance at sabotaging another team or using pie to splat them in the face! There are reward tokens on the line for the best recipes and most effort put in. Good luck!

New Project (3).png2. Another class that i would be able to host is a class based on popular game Pie face! There will be culinary based questions and chosen by the class themselves. Once the large teams are decided the class will be divided into the 2 allocated teams. Then each team will stand in line and face off 1 by 1. Whoever answers the question first and/or is correct will win and will be allowed to pie face the other candidate! Whichever team gets 3 wrong answers first will be pied all together! This allows for a fun experience and enjoyable time in regards of classes that allow you to enjoy time with your peers as well as develop knowledge on culinary based skills and activities!

Morning students! This morning I will be hosting a class in [Insert room number] in which we will be playing the game we all know and love "Pie-Face"!! The class will separate into two separate teams with the aim of answering the questions asked quickest! Two people from each team will step up first and whoever answers the question correct first will win! They will then be able to pie the other student in the face. Once 5 people on one team are out/got a question wrong [On the same team] the entire team will get pied! Whichever team wins in the end will then face off against each other in a tournament style series of questions and the winner will receive a reward token! There will be consolation prizes for 2nd and 3rd place too!

冒険的な
| –––– Work out a field trip (meaning a class outside school grounds) you will host if accepted: –––– | 冒険的な

A field trip idea that i have in mind would be a field trip to the shrine, this would allow the students to not only develop their knowledge on the various ways that the shrine workers like to cook, but to also develop their general basis of knowledge based on culture and belief, Cooking is not only about the food and drink but understanding the ways that other people generally enjoy living and their belief. This is not religious studies related however this is still linked to the idea that the students are allowed to indulge in the different traditions, and with tradition of course comes wonderful food and beverage. The idea of the trip is also to allow the students to learn different ways of cooking, this is because the shrine uses specific ways such as old fashioned pottery and stove work instead of the modern "Kettle". This expands their knowledge on the old fashioned ways. Cooking and Culinary history.

–––––––––––– / ––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––セクション | Scenario Section | セクション –––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––– / ––––––––––––

方法で | –––– Your character would encounter a group of college jocks surrounding a bobcat jock, what would your character do? –––– | 方法で
My character would immediately step in-between the situation and aim to cool the air between the different parties participating in this confrontation, She would swiftly inform other faculty of the misconducting taking place and begin speaking on the situation, her dialogue is very dependant on the type of situation which will be explained via various branch systems.

Branch 1: The students do not listen to the warnings and separate.
In the case that the students did not part from the bobcat or vice versa my character would immediately begin issuing warnings in which would reach detention warning if was not listened to up until that point. Assuming that the students had separated at this point she would begin by taking both sides of the situation before issuing any potential punishments etc. By this time faculty backup would have arrived (Hopefully) meaning that the situation became easier to resolve ten-fold.

Branch 2: The students separate after the first few warnings.
In the case that the students separate after the first few warnings then the situation will be approached in a less imperative way due to the co-operation being provided however her overall result would remain the same in which she'd take the two sides of the situation before issuing any form of punishment etc. In the end, if all went well the situation would be resolved with no detentions issued and this issue would not arise again.

Branch 3: The students ignore all warnings [OOCly Issue]
In the case that all the students proceeded to ignore any detention or any warnings as a whole, id simply inform staff and move on with my day due to it being a waste of time and generally ruining the roleplays extent of enjoyment.

見ている | –– Your character would be supervising detention, one of the students constantly disturbs by asking stupid questions, what would your character do? –– | 見ている

My character would not waste any time when informing the student that if they continue to misbehave even within detention then SLT will be involved and suspension would then be placed on the table as a plausible route of punishment due to constant misbehaviour. This would be after multiple instances of the stupid questions as well as clear intent of annoyance and misbehaviour was shown to ensure that no false punishments were given out. If the student was to continue refusing to comply with the task that was given and also refused to comply with the staff/council team that were supervising then SLT would hear immediately and, odds are, they'd most likely be suspended or expelled for this behaviour especially if they had a record of detentions over the prior months.

厳しい | –––– Your character would be hosting a class, and a group of cheerleaders keeps on playing songs on the phone and call out other students in the class, what would your character do? –––– | 厳しい

In the event that the cheerleaders were doing as described within the question, I would begin by filtering through the warnings those being the three strikes you are out system. If they did not comply within these warnings a detention threat would be issued and they would hopefully stop in the event of this. If this was not the case then they would be issued detention and my character would no longer be wasting time on these students, thus meaning she would remove them from the class for causing disruptions and misbehaving as a whole. If this got to the severity of the case where my character would have to remove them from the class then SLT would also be informed, this would be after the cheerleaders were warned about their behaviour to that extent however. She would most definitely not allow this behaviour to go under the radar for long and if she has to be strict within this feel then she will be.

出会い
| –––– Your character would be walking on the school perimeter and encounter a fight between a couple of students, your character tried to break it up but it didn't help, what would your character do? –––– | 出会い

Before interfering within this situation, She would have already used her radio to inform other faculty of the situation and immediately request they head to this area. Then post interference and lack of co-operation, She would immediately start issuing punishments such as detention threats, detention itself or SLT threats if it was deemed necessary based on the severity of the situation and fight. If the students then chose to comply with the orders given then the situation would cool down and both sides would be required to give a statement once transported to the nurse's office. If they did not comply with the orders and proceeded to fight or run away, assuming they were not masked, they would be called to the reception desk immediately and SLT would automatically be involved in the situation do to lack of compliance and major misbehaviour as a whole.

–––––––––––– / ––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––セクション | Character Knowledge | セクション –––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––– / ––––––––––––

| –––– Tell us everything you know about the character you will be playing in a few paragraphs. What does they look like? What makes them unique and different? What is their outlook on Students? What about the other teachers? What is their personality like? What is their plan for the future? –––– |

––––––––––––––––– Vivienne Kimina | ヴィヴィエナさやか –––––––––––––––––

Note: She will not be wearing this outfit to work, I will have work appropriate outfits made for her.

screenshot-1671846370793-removebg-preview.png
Appearance and Unique aspects:

"As you gander in her direction, you'd notice her impeccable hourglass figure and clean skin, Her elegant blonde hair laid lush down her back and her skin was lined with soft and silk-like feel. Her aura was enchanted by the scent of Vanilla and a hint of Lavender. Generally her appearance isn't something out of this world however her beauty was amplified by her bright wavy hair. Her tone of voice was soft and calming blessing the ears that receive the melody she releases. She maintained a semi-formal posture but was very approachable and understanding of situations. She can also be strict however." My character is unique as they are not afraid to view both sides of a situation or step in to save someone regardless of the danger within the situation at front. She is wonderful and accepting of most differentiations and diversities as well as open for conversation in or out of class. She is also open to listening and understanding students beyond their normal behaviour and understanding what's behind their smiles. She enjoys being there and caring for the students she teaches and even those she doesn't. Furthermore she is one who will immediately jump into a situation and help out for example if there is general trouble in regards of another faculty, She will always aim to assist both sides and ensure that a positive outcome is achieved.

Outlook on students and colleagues:

Vivienne finds the heart and soul of her work in the excitement and enjoyment of her students, She always prioritizes making her classes as fun as possible to ensure they want to return for the next period. She also believes that as long as she is there and able to help out regardless of the issue at hand with the student whether it be an issue regarding wellbeing or physical injury, maybe even a fight awaiting to happen. She will always step in to assist them and help them avoid or resolve the dispute. Her outlook is simply that she is there to work and provide the students a fun experience, a breather from the stress that is exams and serious classes each day. She wants to get the job done whilst doing it through an enjoyable experience thus making them not only more memorable for knowledge purposes but something to look back on when they pass and move on. As long as the people she works to serve are happy and having fun then she is too. The same applies to her beloved colleagues, she aims to allow them to join in and entertain her classes with her and develop a positive relationship between the students and the professors. She doesn't want the students to feel trapped, she wants them to feel flexible. Same goes for her peers, she will immediately jump and pitch in to help them with any problem sentimentally or physically. Her overall view of the people she surrounds herself with does not change, no matter how much one person may change and their behaviour may differentiate, she will do her very best to adapt and support them unless the cause is unjustified or morally wrong. She is not afraid to put herself in the line of fire to help someone free themself from their burdens which is an incredibly strong attribute to have.

“My outlook on students and teachers? well if I had to say then id say that my main goal and outlook on my position would be to provide them with someone that they can not only rely on but someone who can give them the fun experience that school is supposed to be. I don't want them to stress in my classes that id be hosting. I understand that life used to be all sunshine and stress free. You’d go outside and ride your bike with your friends without a care but as you grow up you lose that humanity and you are forced to focus on bills. i want the people to feel like they can have fun and feel like a child, enjoy their youth. get messy with their friends and throw pies at each other ya know?”

Personality + Plans for Future:

My character finds herself in a place where she is oddly calm and easy-going, not only that though she is a kind soul. She is always in a position to step in and help a situation de-escalate if necessary and is also up for a laugh. She's very approachable both in and out of class able to support anyone who needs it, student or colleague. She emphasises the positivity and reason to keep pushing forward whilst promoting friendly competition as a means to teach them that not all competition needs to be aggressive. No matter what she will always give her all to make sure the people around her are feeling well. As far as plans for the future goes show finds herself relatively happy however she still aims to find herself a loving partner to adventure and enjoy life with for the future. As it stands that's her only aim and the concurrent objective is to provide the people around her with someone they can rely on. But her entire future is not planned out as she believes that she enjoys the surprises in life and it allows her to be much more excited when things she didn't expect happen. She is hoping to find that person that loves her past the work and enjoys her presence, to potentially develop and have her own family i. the future, but her work as it stands is her top priority and she is not lovesick. She aims to provide the students a figure they can look up to and idolise in many ways whether that be a motherly figure or just generally someone to be like in the future. My character understands the difficulties within Karakura especially due to constant gang infestations, She aims to maintain any glimmer of positivity left.

“My personality and plans for the future? Its most definitely hard to say hah! Whilst i think finding someone to love and work with would be amazing, I also don't mind working alone as long as i am fulfilling what i am working to do which is to provide my students not only fun classes and interactions but just to be someone who people can rely on as a whole. As long as people feel like they can come to me and talk about things they need help with then i feel like i am succeeding, I find myself happier if I help a large amount of people but even just the one person means the world to me. The same would apply to my peers. As far as my personality goes i believe I'm generally easy-going? I mean i don't want to speak on biased terms but I think I'm more than capable of bringing the mood up especially within unfortunate times.”

| –––– Describe how your character ended up becoming a teacher and their previous life. It is optional to include earlier life but recommended. –––– |

Ever since her childhood, Vivienne has always aspired to be one that others can rely on. In any case throughout her younger years and attending the earlier stages of school, she found herself relatively popular and she had a relatively average life in terms of past. In the beginning of her younger years she had trouble with speaking thus making her parents take the route of teaching her sign language however her progress with regular speech skyrocketed. She lived with her mother for the majority however visited her father every so often when they went on holiday. These details are relevant for the future. She progressed through her life relatively happy always making new friends at each turn but even then she found herself feeling alone. She didn't feel complete even with this positive lifestyle, she was most definitely lucky to be under her circumstances considering she still had contact with her father and she was relatively smart, well taken care of etc. This was essential however and taught her that no matter how many people you may have in your life you may still be alone which sparked a flare of inspiration within her silver heart, setting alight turning gold. She felt a sense of purpose and found what she truly believed she should do. She realised that she could be that person that people could talk to, she could be the person that wasn't going to force medication upon them or disregard their feelings for any value. She would be there through light and dark, thick and thin. This would lead her through her teenage years in which she found an overwhelming enjoyment for the cooking and culinary side of life and school especially, she enjoyed the classes and believed she could incorporate her sense of purpose within the chosen subject thus she began thinking. Admiring and believing that her future can be bright, and even if it wasn't she’d do her best to ensure everyone around her was set up for it. Her parents then decided to move country whilst her father had to return to Russia for work thus how she ended up in Karakura where she decided to pursue becoming a professor and teaching students the art of cooking and general culinary based subjects. So she studied hard, passed her exams and progressed leading us to modern day, she has helped many of her peers in the past and has practiced with her understanding to ensure that she can not only provide someone to rely on like she aimed to with her purpose, but provide a fun experience and time that students can look forward to not only seeing her in and of itself but the classes and the fun they'd have within the classes.

–––––––––––– / ––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––セクション | In Character Section | セクション –––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––– / ––––––––––––
(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you, replace the underscores [ _ ] with your answers)

Fill in your answers on the lines ( _____________ )
To tick an 0 cross it or replace it with an X

1 - PERSONAL DATA

Title: Miss
Legal Name: Vivienne Karina Mikania
Birth Date: 07 / 04 / 96
Preferred Name: Vivienne Karina Mikania
Phone Number: (030)-049-4429
X - Female
0 - Other, namely _________

Religious Domination: Atheist
Martial Status: N/A [Single]
Nationality: Spanish/Russian
Current Location: Karakura

2 - APPLICATION DATA

Preferred teaching subject:

1st choice: Culinary / Cooking 2nd choice: Business Studies 3rd choice: English
List other subjects you are qualified to teach: Mathematics, Science
List any activities you are willing to supervise; i.e., clubs, groups, drama, etc.:
I am willing to supervise anything whether it be clubs, groups, drama, detention, etc.

3 - PREVIOUS EDUCATION
Place of study (School, University, College, etc)​
Date From​
Date To​
Fulltime / Partime​
Qualification with Grade, Class / Division​
Subject Specialism(s)​
Age Range​
Compultense University of Madrid​
14th August
2018​
14th August
2022​
Fulltime​
PhD​
Culinary Art​
22-26​
14th August
2019​
14th August
2022​
Fulltime​
PhD​
Business Studies - Overall​
23-26​
20th Sept.
2014​
1st June 2018​
Fulltime​
Bachelors Degree​
Culinary Art​
18-22​
20th Sept.
2014​
1st June 2018​
Fulltime​
Bachelors Degree​
Business Studies - Finance​
18-22​
Colegio San Patricio​
4th September
2008​
4th August
2014​
Fulltime​
Minor Certificate​
Culinary Art​
12-18​
Colegio San Patricio​
4th September
2008​
4th August
2014​
Fulltime​
Minor Certificate​
Business Studies​
12-18​
Colegio San Patricio​
4th September
2008​
4th August
2014/18​
Fulltime​
Minor Certificate [Continued slightly into College]​
English, Mathematics, Science​
12-18/22​
EXAMPLE:
Karakura High​
EXAMPLE:
2000-08-12​
EXAMPLE:
2006-08-12​
EXAMPLE:
Fulltime​
EXAMPLE:
Highschool Diploma​
EXAMPLE:
N/A​
EXAMPLE:
12 - 18​

6 - QUALIFICATIONS

Type of Qualification (Minor, Major, Certification, etc.): PhD [Culinary Arts]
Obtained on: 14 / 08 / 22
Institution where obtained: Compultense University of Madrid

Type of Qualification (Minor, Major, Certification, etc.): PhD [Business Studies]
Obtained on: 14 / 08 / 22
Institution where obtained: Compultense University of Madrid

Type of Qualification (Minor, Major, Certification, etc.): Minor [English]
Obtained on: 04 / 08 / 20
Institution where obtained: Colegio San Patricio

Type of Qualification (Minor, Major, Certification, etc.): Minor [Maths]

Type of Qualification (Minor, Major, Certification, etc.): Minor [Combined Science]

7 - CLOSING

Any extra notes about you or your application (if applicable):
N/A

Signature:

[!] In a very fancy way. Vivienne was written across the line as a signature [!] Date: 02 / 01 / 23

1. signature.png

Last edited:

Tippie

Level 167
Senior Admin
College Sports Lead
Event Coordinator
Tippieeeeeeee
Tippieeeeeeee
Fundraiser+
Accepted
Welcome to the professor faction, the roles in-game & in discord will be given out shortly, more information about what's next will be provided in the #professor-chat channel. If you're not in the KA discord yet, join it via this link: https://discord.gg/JPDbZxZH

Users who are viewing this thread