Lvnatelyy
Lvnatelyy
Omega+
Out-Of-Character Information

What is your Minecraft username?: Kamllle (3 Ls lowercase}

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?): Kamille#0001

How old are you? (Optional): N/A

What is your time zone?: UK (GMT)

Describe your activity on the server: I'm very active on the server, many hours each day as i enjoy the server, the only days i may not be on would be because i sometimes visit other family for the weekend!

Have you ever been banned (If yes, when and why?): Nope

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?: Absolutely!

School Employee Role you are applying for?: Caretaker!

In as much detail as possible, describe the employee role you are applying for: The caretaker role is a user who would make sure to take care of the students and handle any potential situations whether they be hostile or not! They should be within the school and free at most times to help out the students and teachers alike! Overall a general peacekeeper and supporter!
What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?: I have quite a long experience with roleplaying not only on the SRP Server! Maybe a few years overall however i joined the srp server around 2 months ago maybe less or more! (Apologies for the indirect times)

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:
What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level): Grade 12!

Situations
/*Do not mention use of FearRP*/

During a work-shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how does your character react?: She'd remain calm and simply enforce that the student stop. She'd then proceed to give the student a warning similar to a three strike system, If the student was to ignore these warnings it would lead to a detention or potential further punishment depending on the severity and hostility!

You notice two students are physically fighting in the hallway, – multiple punches have been thrown – how does your character react?: She'd swiftly approach the 2 students and issue a warning for them to split up, If this was to be ignored she would not waste any time and only provide one more warning before requesting assistance from a higher up whilst continuing to split up the 2 boys, This would obviously lead to a detention if the situation proceeds to escalate or SLT.

Another school employee is clearly acting inappropriately, doing something very dangerous on the job, how does your character react?: She'd swiftly inform a higher up of this and then make the employee aware of the behaviour in hopes they turn it around, If not it will be handled further by a higher up!

When in the employee break room, how does your character act? She'd be relatively kind and calm as per usual! Try to form a conversation with co-workers if there are any around! She'd also just maintain a calm enviornment and enjoy the time off that she has!

Provide us with at least three detailed /me's of your character whilst on your chosen role:

/me
Komi would swiftly approach the 2 students attempting to break apart the 2 whilst being somewhat gentle not to harm the students in the process. She'd also inform them that they have been issued their first warning and if they do not break it up then it will lead to further punishment. She'd also radio for other staff in case it was necessary not to take any risks.
/me Komi would turn on the radio on a warm summer morning to greet her fellow co-workers with a rather jolly "Goood Morning~". She'd then proceed to enter the school building to prepare for the day ahead! She'd previously made sure to grab some extra coffee for her fellow employees!
/me As she walked into the gates she'd be greeted by a kind student and would return a warm smile followed by a "Hello! Have a wonderful day today okay?" And she'd then proceed on with her day! Maybe even engaging in a conversation with the student to help them pass time.

In-Character Section
(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

Full Name (First & Last only): Xinlin Hamasaki
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Miss
Preferred Name: Komi

Age (Minimum is 25): 25!
Religious Denomination: Christian
Marital Status: Unmarried

Academic Degree: Masters
Year of Graduation: 2016
Major(s): Law, English
Minors: Maths, Computing

Nationality: Japanese/Korean
Current Location: Kakura
Native Languages: None currently!
Other Languages: Japanese sign language

Backstory
Ever since a young age I'd always aspired to be one that helped others. No matter the hardships I had experienced. The past is not pleasant with many experiences no child should ever have to experience. Abuse, Torment and more. But I was adopted by a wonderful woman named Reina. I'd also been stabbed reducing large amounts of hope when it came to the future which is when I learned Japanese sign language! But these experiences strengthened my mind to a positive mindset that strives for the good. Always looking ahead. I have made many friends along the way down the path of life that have pushed me forward. I am now seeking ways to improve further and spread the positive message that I carry to the others around me and becoming a caretaker was a great way to do so in which was one of the first things that came to mind.

Motivation for Joining KHS: I would like to develop in aspects that could regard past experiences if i ever decide to switch jobs in the future! I'd also like to develop kind relationships with students and be there to generally take care of the area! Not only should i be able to prevent hostility i should be able to help those who are in need of it.

Do you have any previous experience working in a school environment? If so, please elaborate (If not, respond with "N/A"): N/A

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?: I believe that i am a very confident woman! I can handle things rather quickly and i also have experience in helping those with mental health issues or just general requests! I would be a valuable asset in aspects that may not be covered already however there are many capable employees no doubt! There's always more to learn in this world. This is the next step I'd like to take.

Additional notes about your application:
Do you have any questions?:
Nope! All is well.

Last edited:

Mariav

Level 211
itsmariav
itsmariav
Omega
Denied

Thank you for taking the time to apply for this position! Unfortunately, I'll be denying the application for the following reasons:
- Your answers are rather short, make sure to detail your application next time. Also, ensure to follow all steps written here;
- Feel free to apply again at any time! If you have any questions, DM mariav#6666​

Users who are viewing this thread