mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Accepted _MopieRP's Private Tutor Application

Flic_

Level 2
In Game Name: _MopieRP

School Employee Role you are Applying For: Private Tutor

How often do you log onto the server?: Everyday, unless something important pops up.

Do you have discord? Yes, it's
flic#8081

Do you have a microphone? Yes, a working one as well.

Have you ever been banned, If yes when and why?: No I've never been banned.

Can you ensure that you will often come on: Yes, most day's I have work and I have class but not for another 2-3 months.

Do you recognise that you can be ICly fired?: Yes, I'll take full consideration that I do my job well and right to not get fired.

In as much detail as possible, describe the role of your chosen school employee: Private Tutors are people who help students that are failing, struggling, or just need help in general. The Private Tutor will schedule a meeting and the student will ask question about the work given or school in general.

Do you have any past experience in this type of roleplay?: No, I've done roleplay for a good 2-3 years now, but I've only played as a hospital staff on another server.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?: I've roleplayed for a good 2-3 years now. I'm still learning about roleplay to this day.

Are you familiar with what your job does? If so, describe it: Private Tutors help students that are struggling academically or confused about school and school work. Private Tutors help the students to learn about the class they are struggling in and help them to pass the class.

[Situations]

During a workshift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how do you react?: I would warn the student the first time the student says curse words. The second time I would give another warning and wouldn't ask them to stop again or they would get a detention. If they curse or yell at me again I would give them a detention and leave it at that.

You are doing a hazadrous job requested by the School Principal, how do you react?: I would accept the job and take precautions while doing the job. If the job was to dangerous for my health, I would simply decline the job and have the Janitor or someone else do it.

Another school employee is doing something very dangerous on the job or acting out of order, how do you react?: I would attempt to calm down the employee, if the employee was calmed down I would keep an eye on him/her. If the employee does not stop and the event is

[IC section]
Applicant Name:
'Icko' Ushinami
Chosen Job: Private Tutor

Motivation for Joining KHS: I've seen kids during classes that I've been in that struggle, I used to struggle in school myself. I've learned a lot and payed attention in class, I hired a Tutor myself and loved the fact that someone would do that to help a students academic success. I've been looking around and seeing Private Tutors and them helping students and it's shown how much people care about students academic success.

Age (Minimum age is 25): 26

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:
I should be accepted over other applicants because my knowledge of the job and my knowledge of roleplay, I believe I would be one of the best at this jobs. I'd always help as much students as I could to get them to succeed in their classes. If any student needs help in a class I would try as hard as I could to get them to succeed and understand what they're learning about, I don't want any student to fail any classes at all.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 5455

Accepted!
- Some areas in your application are a little lacking, however, I'm willing to give you a shot at this position.

Please DM me on Discord to have your role sorted out - melody#0492.

Users who are viewing this thread