mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Denied _MurderMelody_'s English teacher application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kirito_sao__

Level 2
IGN (In Game Name): _MurderMelody_
Previous bans: I have had none on this account, but i have had two on my main account. They we're for assisting with the robbery of Red House, and ItemRP on the old map.

Do you understand that most answers are found in the roleplay documents?: Yes, I am aware of this.

Describe your activity on the server: I am very active on the server. I try as hard as i can to be on everyday. furthermore, I am always on after school (8am-3pm UK time).

Do you have Discord (if so, what's your discord username)? Yes. It is: Vex [Nate Knights]#5019

Do you have a microphone? Yes.

List your current and past applications: My latest and first application was for TA.

What is your motivation for applying?: The thing that is making me want to apply to be a teacher is that when i am on,most of the time there isn't a teacher on and I'd like to change that. In addition to this I feel I'll be helping the server.

Have you read the megathread for Teachers?
Have you read
https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/teacher-code-of-conduct.1038/ ? Yes.
Have you read https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/faculty-handbook.1981/ ? Yes.

You want to start a school field trip, what would you do? Firstly, I would fill out the trip application, then send it to the Principal at least a fortnight before the actual trip.

As a teacher, what are the strict rules when being in a class:
1. No eating or drinking within class.
2. Raise hand to speak.
3. Respect any staff member within the room.
4. No foul language.
5. No inappropriate gestures towards the teacher or another student.

Summarize your previous experience (both in general and teacher wise): I have been playing on this sever for quite some time now, and has gathered information on the roles in which teachers play within the roleplay (since I have been in the class room many times as a student and a TA).

List the ranks of teachers, starting from the bottom leading to the top:
Trainee
Newly Qualified Teacher (NQT)
Qualified Teacher Learning and Skills (QTLS)
Head of department (HD)

Have you read & understood the megathread that is in Roleplay Documents > Teachers? No longer can see it.

From your perspective as of right now, identify one thing you would change about the Teacher Group. Why would you change that? I would change how test/exams are handled. I think the students are aware of when the test will be, so they have time to plan/revise for the exam/test.

KNOWLEDGE

Present to us your knowledge about Teachers in-game and out-of-game, what purpose to they serve, what salary they get. Include a paragraph about the way teachers teach, what they do in their spare time in general. Teachers will carry out a carefully planned lesson with careful structure, this is to ensure the students will get the best education possible. The things teachers do in their spare time is mark test/work and plan lessons.

Why are teachers important to a SchoolRP server: The reason teachers are important to SchoolRP is because a school isn't really a school without teachers, that would also make it really unrealistic. The teachers are supposed to build the knowledge of the students and prepare them for the world outside of childhood and teenage days.

Describe the ranking system of teachers:
Trainee- A soon to become teacher. They will observe lessons to gain an understanding of what they're working with and how other teachers handle certain situations within a classroom.
Newly Qualified Teacher- The next step up from Trainee. With this, you can experience your own classes, only with the permission from the Head of Department (HD)
Qualified Teacher Learning and Skills- Fully qualified teachers will get this rank. They are able to host lessons without the Head of Department's permission.
Head of Department- The Head of Department has control over NQT's and their lessons.

What lesson planning system does the school work on?: The lesson planning system in which the school works on is called the Must have/Should have/Could have system.

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Tell us everything you know about the character you will be playing in a few paragraphs. How does he look like? What makes him unique and different? What is his outlook on Students? What about the other teachers? What is his personality like? What is his plan for the future? My (would, hopefully) character stands at 5'8, Green eyes, brown hair, she has an average build. She would be called Kanna Kinoshi. Kanna is a very kind and gentle person in general, she will raise her voice if she sees something unacceptable. She wants the students she will teach to have the best chance to be successful, she will be challenging their skills to see if they have improved at all. Kanna want's to know what the kids wants to do to be able to learn as easy as possible. If she somehow fails, she will not give up hope and will carry on searching for success. There's always shops to work at, but she'd love to keep doing what she loves the most.

SCENARIOS

You find a gang of delinquents in the hallway cursing and swearing, what do you do?: At first i will ask them to stop and I will inform them of the consequences of their actions. If they do not follow these instructions i will inform a higher member of staff to deal with the students.

No one in your class is listening to a word you say, what do you do? At first I will try grab their attention with an object, words or actions, if they start to pay attention I will inform them of the consequences of not listening. If this method does not work, then I will issue detentions.

When in a teacher lounge, how does your character act? In the teachers lounge, my character will be calm and very polite to anyone who talks to her. She would also keep her self busy so she knows she's not slacking.

Provide at least 5 detailed /me's of your character inside a classroom.
/me she'd peer over <students name> to check if they're doing well.
/me she'd write on the board
/me she'd issue booklets to the students
/me she'd clap her hands to gain the attention of the students
/me she'd point to the board

BACKSTORY

/* Describe how your character ended up becoming a teacher and his/her previous life. It is optional to include earlier life but recommended. Make sure this is over 300 words. Remove this comment after posting.*/

Kanna was searching for local teacher jobs and found a open job slot at Taketatsu school as an English teacher, Her passion was to write stories and helping people. She noticed she could do both, and applied. In high school Kanna was very talented in the English subject, she decided to further her education in English studies. From after this point she had been searching for jobs that specified in the subject.

IN CHARACTER
(
Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Full Name: Kanna Kinoshi
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Miss
Given Name(s): Kanna to other staff members and Miss Kinoshi to students.
Preferred Name: Miss Kinoshi

Religious Denomination: N/A
Marital Status: Single

Nationality: British
Current Location: Japan

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Teaching Experience (# of years): 1
Working Experience (# of years): 3

Academic Degree: English Language Arts

Year of Graduation: 2013
Major(s): English
Minors: Creative writing