Vivien

Aliases:
Viv, Vi, Vi-Vi, Solana, Sober, Soso

Height:
5’5

Weight:
120lbs

Build:
Slightly curvy, thin, decently lean, and muscular.

Eye Color:
Light blue

Hair Style:
Long, generally straight, with some wave to it.

Hair Color:
Medium brown, though it looks amber/ golden in different lighting.

Date of Birth:
September 27th

Place of Birth:
Nuremberg, Germany

Nationality:
Italian/Norwegian

Sexual Orientation:
Bisexual.

Religious Beliefs:
N/A

Short Answer Questions
Describe your perfect significant other.

Someone willing to allow me to care for them, someone with passion, and high goals.
What is something that really annoys you?
People unwilling to change for the better. Pessimists.

What is a secret talent you have?
I’m a pretty talented chef!
What's your most embarrassing moment?
I’d have to say coming out of a Grocery store bathroom with toilet paper stuck to my shoe. (It wasn't even from me) And not finding out until I got into my car.

General Character(written OOC)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Personality(Protagonist (ENFJ)):
Receptive, Reliable, Passionate, Altruistic, Charismatic.

She tries to show compassion and empathy towards others, while being a trusting person, always keeping their secrets, and being very strong-willed.

Tends to be unrealistic, overly idealistic, intense, condescending, and overly empathetic.

Appearance:
She stands at an average height, her hair voluptuous, and flowing. She had a mom glow to her, her face always lit up with a cheerful smile, which seemed to emit a warm feeling. She had a rounded face, with ******* eyebrows and few blemishes, and no acne on her face, appearing like porcelain, clear and spotless. She had a button nose, with small freckles littering her bridge, and full lips, usually always accompanied by some sort of gloss or chapstick. Her bone structure was clean with strong cheekbones and complimenting structures, and a proportional face. She was slim, but athletic, and had pearly white teeth that were mostly straight besides some deviations.

Spending time with family. Dogs, cats, and really any animals. Helping others. Consoling others. Funny jokes, cooking, the color pink.

Dislikes:
Agitators, violence, fighting, blood.

Serious Problems/Flaws/Addictions/Disorders/Disabilities:

N/A

Other images:

Family/Relationships
MOTHER-
Violette Sodenbergh: DECEASED
FATHER-
Franz Sodenbergh: DECEASED
UNCLE-
Richard Sodenbergh: ALIVE
SON-
Benjamin Sodenbergh Partridge: ALIVE
Ex-Husband-
Colin Partridge: ALIVE

Backstory:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vivien Sodenberg lived a relatively normal childhood, up until she was around 14. However, her backstory has less to do with her and more so with her father, Franz, who was a very wealthy figure in Nuremberg, one of the largest cities in the eastern part of Germany. He used his wealth several times to hide all the heinous acts he committed. Her father was a criminal offender, convicted of murder and several charges related to sexual offenses. Her father was from Norway and was never incarcerated for his crimes, but his wife, Violette, was fully aware of the crimes he had been committing and had no intentions of reporting her husband to the police. Franz grew suspicious of Violette, and it was rumored that he was the reason she passed away when Vivien was 12, however, the medical examiners placed her cause of death to be some serious illness. There was no way to prove her mother’s death was actually a homicide by Franz. Vivien didn’t find out about her until she was 14 about her father, when she did in a fit of rage, murdered him (Spare the details for icly only), taking justice into her own hands, using the money she had inherited from her family’s deaths to hush anyone sticking their noses where they didn't belong. She moved from Nuremberg to London to live for the remainder of her life prior to her moving to Karakura. Her life in London was relatively normal, she found her now ex-husband Colin Partridge, whom she married at 18 and had a son with him at 19. Only for them to divorce when she was 23. Several legal issues occurred with Colin, fighting for custody of her son, and ultimately losing all custody of him, due to Colin taking all of her family's money in the divorce.

Users who are viewing this thread