mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

A Car Request System

boirei

Level 10
IGN: boirei
DATE: 4/13/2020
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUGGEST OR MENTION: Add a request system to cars, a lot of green tags or other people who minge into the car without permission from the driver often end with both parties disappointed, the driver not wanting to go to the same area again and possibly disrupting roleplay there for their own friends, and the mingers, who are sad because they didn't get a free car. The request message should look something like this:

[SchoolRP] <Player/Nickname> would like to get into your vehicle! [ACCEPT] [DENY]

ex. (I used my nickname.)

[SchoolRP] Negative
would like to get into your vehicle! [ACCEPT] [DENY]

Last edited:

Slorbin

Level 1
I agree, but it's also because I tend to just glitch into cars for some reason. Like, I'll be running around, and the game will lag when I try to buy something at a store and I'll be teleported to a car for some weird fucking reason.

Rimmybaud

Level 13
I agree, but it's also because I tend to just glitch into cars for some reason. Like, I'll be running around, and the game will lag when I try to buy something at a store and I'll be teleported to a car for some weird fucking reason.
Same. I could be running to boost up my speed attribute and whenever I right click to eat, I get teleported to a nearby car that I'm not even facing

Im6

Level 184
DENIED

- Thank you for taking the time to post this feedback however we've chosen to deny it.

- This is not possible to do unless the plugin used itself were to be completely re-made or tweaked heavily, which would most likely lead to more issues than just people hopping into cars when not wanted there, such as some vehicles breaking overall.

Users who are viewing this thread