<- -> ⟳ https: //www.whoisthat .com/profiles/Masa-Zennix-Hamilton☆ ⋮
●╭╮╭╮╭╮╭╮╭╮╭╮╭╮●
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Masa Zennix-Hamilton
マサ・ゼニックス・ハミルトン

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
●╰╯╰╯╰╯╰╯╰╯╰╯╰╯●​
⌯ N I C K N A M E S
Maz; "Not many people call me this, but it's okay if you do. I don't mind entirely."
Duck; "Only Mist calls me this. . . Um... Yeah, I'm not sure how I feel about it. . ."
⌯ G E N D E R ⌯
Cis Male

⌯ A G E ⌯
Twenty-One
⌯ DD / MM / YYYY ⌯
December 26th, 2001

⌯ Z O D I A C S I G N ⌯
Capricorn ♑️
⌯ P L A C E O F B I R T H ⌯
Karakura, Japan
"Growing up here was alright, but now all I hear is Spanish both at home in Spain and in Karakura..."

R E L A T I O N S H I P :
Single
⌯ S E X U A L I T Y ⌯
Bisexual

⌯ N A T I O N A L I T Y ⌯
Japanese
A L I A S E S ⌯
TAŌGOKU
1683518510792.png
1683518535723.png
⌯ O C C U P A T I O N S ⌯
Misfits Corp. CEO - Full-Time Tailor
⌯ A P P E A R A N C E ⌯
A male with silver eyes and light hair would stand 5'4; 108 lbs. He’d have a rather aesthetic posture followed by a light, fresh and cooling aroma of Green. His gentle manner and shy tone would make a rather intriguing combination. Masa would have a Red Dragon tattooed on his left arm, and "D.K ♡" tattooed behind his ear. Masa also had a Japanese-styled tattoo on his right arm that went across his chest.

⌯ V O I C E C L A I M ⌯
TBD
⌯ P E R S O N A L I T Y ⌯
Upon meeting Masa, he seems like a lovely young boy, sometimes you may feel he is being flirtatious with you or just very strange.
H O B B I E S :
> Skateboarding
> Swimming
>
Drawing
S K I L L S :
Combat
★★★★★
Creativity
★★☆☆☆
Communication
★★☆☆☆
Leadership
★★★☆☆
Patience
☆☆☆☆
P H O B I A S / F E A R S :
> Fear of Abandonment
> Social Anxiety
> Autophobia
D I S A B I L I T I E S :
> Borderline Personality Disorder
> Epilepsy
> Hypersexuality
C H A R A C T E R F E A T S :
> National Basketball League
> Moving out of home
> Near Death Experience
> Returning Home
> Mifits Corp. CEO
> Finally Happy
I N D E P T H
Borderline Personality Disorder
-
Epilepsy
-
Hypersexuality
-
BACKSTORY
Backstory
F A M I L Y ...☆彡...☆彡...☆彡
Hiroto HamiltonBiological FatherAlive
"I'm sorry I left for a while... That I wasn't there when you needed me, but I'm back now... Please, don't make me do what I had to do ever again, though..."

Elizabeth Zennix 〤Biological Mother 〤 Alive
Eli ZennixBiological FatherAlive
"Dad, I know I'm always a lot to handle and always going MIA, I don't mean to. Sometimes I just need time alone, but other times, I'm just being... Me. I love you though! I’m proud of you, Dad.”

Finn Zennix-HamiltonBiological Twin BrotherAlive
"You a little bitchboy. That's all."

Niamh HamiltonHalf SisterAlive
"We don't really hang out but when we do, it's worth it."

Ayumu HamiltonUncleAlive
"Damn, I feel sorry. You lost your lover the same year you met him, for reals"

Diana Dot-Hamilton Aunty Alive
"Hey, whore."

Haruki HamiltonBrother Figure Alive
"Hey Ruki, I hope you are doing ok. We haven't spoken much lately.."

Mikuri HamiltonCousin Alive
"You're short."

Samual HamiltonNephew Alive
"He's never going to hurt you or your dad again, little one. I made sure of it. You're free now!"

Nathan HamiltonGrandfather Alive
"You've been quiet lately, something happened, Grandpa?"

Henry HamiltonAdopted UncleAlive
"I miss hanging out with you, HenHen. You are crazy but you are fun. I'm sorry you have to deal with so much loss..."

Celeste Hamilton-O'SullivanAdopted AuntAlive
"I don't really know you but to be quite honest, I also don't really want to know you either."

Jaykeb 'Jay' HamiltonAdopted UncleAlive
"You untied me from a bed, so thank you for that. Other than that, we should hang out for real"

Katniss Hamilton-ZennixAdopted CousinAlive
"Uhmm, we haven't really.. spoken... So I barely know you that well..."

Axel HamiltonAdopted Cousin Alive
"... I'm not even remotely sorry for what I said."

Ace Hamilton-O'SullivanAdopted CousinAlive
"Who are you?"

Minjun ZennixAdopted BrotherAlive
"MIN!! I love you, so much. You are my partner in crime, shh... But anyways, I hope college is treating you well."

Ren MisonoCousinAlive
"REN. PRETTY BOY. Never again am I gonna say that. . . - Uh, anyways! Aren't you a bit young to be getting married?"

Kuro DensetsuCousinAlive
"I honestly hardly know you at all..."
C O N N E C T I O N S ...☆彡...☆彡...☆彡
B O N D S ...☆彡...☆彡...☆彡
R E L A T I O N S H I P S ...☆彡...☆彡...☆彡
Dazzel KatoEx-FianceeUNKNOWN
"I can't believe I actually let you guilt trip me into saying yes to marrying you. You never loved me. You only loved yourself. You forced me to get your initials tattooed and there's no way in hell am I going to go through the pain of having it removed.."

Yuze C. ByunEx-CrushAlive
"I wish you had told me that you weren't actually interested in me like I was with you. You left me hoping for something that wasn't real."

Kenai SingtoEx-FlingDeceased
1683524005528.png"I miss you, Ken. You were a great friend and you were loved by many people, I hate that you had to go so soon. You were only eighteen... At least you are with your dad now, but we all miss you dearly. I hope you are alright. I'll take care of Dad for you..."

Ryunosuke Rivera Ex-Boyfriend UNKNOWN
"You disappeared out of nowhere... I haven't heard from you in so long... Are you even alive?... I miss you, Ryun..."

Mist K. HelveteCrushAlive
1683523598981.png"Thank you for being there for me, for changing my life, and not giving up on me like so many others have. You are patient with me. You are so caring and kind to everyone you meet... I'm sorry I'm so... Broken, I suppose... I know I'm a lot to deal with but I'm trying... I'm trying to better myself... For the better.

Kissing you, even if it wasn’t planned, is and probably will always be; the best thing that’s happened to me. Thank you, Mist, for coming into my life…"

{!} IF YOU WERE FORGOTTEN, REPLY WITH YOUR CHARACTERS NAME AND I'LL ADD YOU WHEN I SEE IT! {!}

Last edited:

DarkEclipic

Level 159
Community Team
Lore Team
DarkEclipic
DarkEclipic
Omega+
Elizabeth Zennix 〤Biological Mother 〤 Alive
Eli ZennixBiological FatherAlive"Dad, I know I'm always a lot to handle and always going MIA, I don't mean to. Sometimes I just need time alone, but other times, I'm just being... Me. I love you though! I’m proud of you, Dad.”
We love you Masa <3

TwerkingJesusRP2

Level 54
TwerkingJesusRP
TwerkingJesusRP
Omega+
Hiroto HamiltonBiological FatherAlive
"I'm sorry I left for a while... That I wasn't there when you needed me, but I'm back now... Please, don't make me do what I had to do ever again, though..."
sobbing

Finn Zennix-HamiltonBiological Twin BrotherAlive
"You a little bitchboy. That's all."
Finn would be like WOWW FUCK YOU TOO NEVER HELPING YOUR DUMBASS AGAIN

and for the others Damn they would hang out, Diana wouldnt

Users who are viewing this thread