mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

A couple of suggestions <3

Marzi

Level 2
Hi guys I was just thinking of a few ideas that could be interesting to implement into the roleplay

1. an actual grade system- I think it would be cool if there was an actual grade system and consequences for failing grades
  2. more accessibility to owning homes- a lot of students do not have places to stay in at night causing for a strange amount of "children" out and about at crazy hours of the nigh (which in my opinion kills the immersion) for this to happen we need 1) more homes/apartments 2)cheaper residents (maybe if you added a "hood" or "slum" area (or just a sketchy part of town with cheaper homes?)
  3. easier access to phones- this is kind-of a 2 in 1 request but since the player run shops are almost never open I find it extremely hard to purchase a phone which is one of the many awesome features of this rp so I guess the only fix would be to put phones in npc owned shops? They might be in there and I just haven't found them....

so yeah that's all I got. I love this server and know staff is trying to make it even better I just wanted to put some ideas out there <3

Thank you for reading-MB

*Feel free to comment more suggestions I wanna hear what other ppl think too*

Last edited:
make it easier to RP a rich kid- Idk if this counts since it may only be me who feels it is an issue or if it is even possible to fix but I purchased the rich kid package and I feel that by doing that it would make it easier to RP a rich kid but its hard to RP as a rich kid when you cant afford a cell phone or a house... like I said this may just be an issue for me but hey might as well put it out there

SRP Ranks are OOC... They just give you more perks in game, just not icly

Shizai

Level 143
Okay should I move this post or just add a tag then???
Nah can stay where it is, I mean the #feedback on our discord server, You can find the discord in upper left hand corner [Discord] Button on the red! You gotta also verify your minecraft with our discord by doing /discordverify DiscordUser#1234 (For example) on our Minecraft server first so you are able to see the support channels.

Http_Kitty

Level 5
  1. more accessibility to owning homes- a lot of students do not have places to stay in at night causing for a strange amount of "children" out and about at crazy hours of the nigh (which in my opinion kills the immersion) for this to happen we need 1) more homes/apartments 2)cheaper residents (maybe if you added a "hood" or "slum" area (or just a sketchy part of town with cheaper homes?)

mhm

Aternia1

Level 3
But that would make the RP harder. Of course in order to implument that, they have to add held backs. Which of course will make the rp funner. But kinda will put you under a ton of stress.

Users who are viewing this thread