players online

A farewell, for now. kind of?

UhmMoe

Level 30
UhmMoe
UhmMoe
Notable
o7 Weth, you were a real one and ima miss you fr fr
The event team will miss you too, it won't be the same.

soratheonly

Level 55
Community Team
Event Team
soratheonly
soratheonly
Omega+
o7
I'll never regret meeting you, or that time I took pictures of the town hall for you. I'll miss you, be safe.

buvet

Level 11
I just read this, dawg I love u so much and I wish we could have worked together more, thank u for always listening to my rants. Ur a real one, bye Weth!! ☹️ o7

rios

Level 32
4Rios
4Rios
Rich+
Hey guys, I've been dreading doing this for a while and felt stress and a bit of resistance to saying goodbye, but I think that time has come.

For a while now I feel like my attention and activity on SRP has been rapidly declining as SRP has felt more like homework and a job to stay active and participate in factions and teams, making me lose interest.

Ever since I joined SRP I knew it was an amazing community (mostly), and I met a lot of amazing people along the way. I won't be truly gone, and you'll see me around sometimes, but I know as time goes on my responsibilities in real life and other online communities will grow and I will be unable to be part of the SRP community.

I've had an amazing time with all of you and I'm going to say my goodbyes now:

God, where to start, there are so many people. I'll try my best though I don't know if I'll be able to get to everyone. If I don't get to you, know that I appreciate and love you anyway.

First off, staff. All of you guys are amazing and have done so much for our community. For the staff I know and who I don't know, thank you. Rex, you are funny and nice and I think you're an amazing lore team lead. Diving, you're amazing to talk to and I appreciate the advice you've given me. Sak, I enjoyed any little antics we had and just talking to you in DMs.
Cloud, you're just super chill. Tippie, I appreciate you as the event team lead and as a person in general, especially with how much you've done for the server, even if I may have been critical of you in the past.

Event team. I LOVE ALL OF YOU SO MUCH! I don't know all of you well, but I appreciate all of you. Sora, Ary, and Bheom, I can't wait to see where you go in the future and I appreciate you guys because you are all so kind. It was so enjoyable to play the Babadook with Jeff, bheom. yBonnu, I didn't know you well but from what I've seen you are a very nice person and I'm glad to have met you on the team. Buvet and Moe, while Buvet might not be here now, I think both of you were so nice and I've spent a lot of time on the event team with you guys. Kyle, I didn't know you very well but you were super kind and funny when I did communicate with you and it was awesome to see you grow as an event team member. Jayla, I appreciate you for all the things you've done for the event team, acting as a leader in some sense, similar to Tippie. Bun, you are an OG, like Jayla and Bonnu, and I respect you for your devotion, kindness, and how welcoming you were to me. Others who I might have not known as well and any in the future, thank you for your time on the team, and I hope you members in the future keep on growing.

Shrine. It's been a while. You guys are so awesome and cool, that's all I can say! I met so many amazing people. I met Arkkwolf, Lozzy, Diving, Naishoten, Randomly, and so many more people. You are all SO amazing and genuine and I love you all.

Professor Faction. I wasn't in the faction for a long time but you were all super cool. I met a lot of friends, although I haven't exactly stayed in touch with them, you were all super nice! (mostly)

Reporter Faction. That was really fun! I got to meet the one and only Aania who is super duper cool, and I got to write!

Government Faction was a real short run, but I was glad to be welcomed into the faction for a while

The Asogi Family and all my friends (Rios, Tay, Donut, etc) in it are so cool. I am and always will be dedicated to the Asogi cause.

Puggy. You're awesome and really nice and I'm glad to be able to say I was a member of your gang and your ICly mother!

Ash. You're so awesome, and I'm glad to have been able to connect with you and just chat about stuff with you.

Lozzy. You're chill and cool, and I'm happy to have met you through Shrine!

Xuander and Faith. You're awesome and I'm glad to have connected with you guys and held a somewhat lasting friendship.

Grim. You're a recent friend, but you're fun to RP with and you're funny!

Tay. I haven't known you very long, but you're such a wonderful person. You're chill and funny and I'm so glad we became friends through our RPs.

Mia / Arkk. GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH. You're so sweet and nice!!! I love talking to you and it's so nice to have someone like you to chat with. I'm so happy that you got onto a community team too.

If I didn't mention you, don't worry, I still love you!

If you want to stay in contact, don't worry. I won't be offline all the time, and besides, I'm only a discord message away. (wethecreature)

<3 ;-;
o7 man

ErikFinster

Level 116
ErikFinster
ErikFinster
Omega+
Exactly 5 months ago, you were the first person to greet me!
Thank you for making me feel welcome in the community!
May the rat gods bless you with prosperity!

Have fun, stay safe, and don't let anything hold you back.
Life comes to those who grab it by the horns!
Be grateful for what you have but stay hungry for more!

~ Cheerio!

draculary

Level 46
Authorization Team
draculary
draculary
Omega
im so late but come back to us.. you were so nice, it was fun having you in event and greet us so sweetly :( o7, dms open if you ever need anything even if we may not have talked a lot!

Bun

Level 19
Authorization Team
A3unn1e
A3unn1e
Omega
STOP I DIDNT SEE THIS UNTIL JUST NOWWW!! I adore you Weth, I’m so glad I could make u feel so welcomed to a new team! Mwah mwah. I appreciate everything you’ve done and I miss ur awesomely creative brain :(

Users who are viewing this thread