mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

A formal goodbye </3

Rosiebug9067

Level 7
Hey guys-

If you don't know me, my character is River S. MeadowVeil. I'm an English teacher on the server or I guess was. I'm quitting the server for a lot of personal reasons. It has really been distracting from the truly important things in my life and has gotten me into a lot of bad situations, especially now that we're in the school year.

Yeah yeah yeah, I also know that Dylan just left. I'm not a copycat.

Now some of you may be asking- "Rosiebug, didn't you just become a teacher?" well, the answer to that is yes, I did. But when I applied, I wasn't expecting something like this to happen. Although I don't know when, I may be back on the server when I truly know I am ready. Although it may take 3 to 6 years, I hope to be back on the server! I will really miss everyone I have met on the server, you guys have given me some of the best memories I could ask for. Hereare some notes to the people I grew close to. (Sorry Ren, didn't know what to say to you<3)

(Also Kiminouso and Hatolaa please please please don't kill me for leaving litteraly a two weeks after becoming a teacher, I didn't mean to.)

Oliverium- You have been the best best best best best best best best best best best best best best best best best best best best best best best bestest friends I could ever have on the server. You were by far the most impactful, kind, compassionate, funniest people I have ever interacted with online! You have been such a big light to me and your sweetness has made my day whenever I play with you. Your little smiles in chat highlight my day, even when you make this D: in chat when I say I have to go, it fills my heart! I think you will be the one I miss the most. I love you so much, and I wish I could express how much I will miss you in words, but I can't. So- this is my goodbye to you. /me does a sibling head butt with Oli for a final goodbye. (I'm not drowning in tears, you are!) please never change who you are. BYE BYE.

Halo- I've known you for around two weeks now, and I can't believe what a kind friend you have been to me! I wish we could have gotten to know each other better and become even closer teacher buddies. I love you and your char, you have been such a big help when it came to roleplaying a teacher, and I really appreciate that! I hope to interact in the future! Goodbye!

Noskilllol- I don't know if you will see this since I literally never see you on forums, but I just want to thank you for all you've done! From inviting me to the MeadowVeil family, to shading my skins for better roleplay, you have always been so generous, I thank you for that! Please keep being the kind, humorous, great person you've been from the start!

To all the MeadowVeil family, (including Alice)- Thank you for all the roleplay experiece you guys have given me. You're the best IC family on RPsrver EVER! I wish I could formally say goodbye in a better way, but I don't think I ever will be. I will miss all legit 1 million of you guys so much! <3

And a final goodbye to everybody else I've interacted with on the server and have become friends with!-
Thank you thank you thank you for being such a great community for me to hang out with! I will miss each and every one of you so much! (I know this message is short, I just don't know what to say XD)

This is a final goodbye to everybody- cya on the flip side...

Lolo

Level 27
HaloBoss29
HaloBoss29
Notable+
It was a pleasure meeting you and hanging out with you. I'll miss you River, we all will.

You will not be forgotten, if you're willing to still be friends when you return (if you do) I'll be here for you.

Stay safe, River. Thank you for everything <3

- Halo

yeah yeah I know my message is cringe but shh

Last edited:

justsimba

Level 60
HazukiPlayZ
HazukiPlayZ
Omega+
I’ve only just seen this, but-

its was a pleasure getting to interact with you the few times I did. I wish you luck in life’s journey and what lays ahead of you in life. Good luck, and take care of yourself.

I am really bad at goodbyes so this is probably the best you’re getting. Sorry!

Users who are viewing this thread