mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

A Fresh Start, Chapter Eight (Non-Canon Story)

Do you wanna see a picture of Emilie and/or Kurt?

• Yes, but only Emilie!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, but only Kurt!

• Hell yeah, both of 'em!

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • Neither plez.

• Total voters

Ender Maximi

Level 8
(Sorry for not updating for a few days; I went back to school and homework's just annoying -.- Anyways, enjoy chapter eight!)
~~~~~~~~~~
Ender awoke the next morning feeling oddly refreshed; she'd actually slept for an entire night without waking up in the midst of it. As she trundled down the stairs in her black and purple pyjamas to get a cup of coffee, she saw Nethe, fast asleep on the sofa. Mentally face-palming, Ender trudged over to the maroon-haired teen, before gently shaking her shoulder, and as she groggily raised her head and illegibly grunted, Ender sighed, "Cholera Nethe, mówiłem ci iść do łóżka, jesteś chory, pamiętasz?" Nethe only coughed explosively, before nodding her head to her twin's silent offer of honeylemon water, for her dying throat. As Ender waited for the kettle to boil, she dug her phone and headphones from her pocket, and as she played War Of Change, the kettle pinged at her, as the purple-haired girl grabbed her sister's favourite Nether-themed mug from the cupboard above the kettle and poured the scalding water into it, before adding some honey and taking it through to her bedridden -or in her case, couchridden- sibling, stirring it gently all the way.
(Disclaimer: I have no idea how to make honeylemon tea, so don't kill me if I did it wrong)

As Ender sat on the bus to school that morning -a rare occurrence, but she only ever did it when it was raining-, she was jolted from her peaceful state of being into suspicious-mode in under a second, as a long, brown-haired girl sat down next to her, "Hi, I'm-" the girl was part way through introducing herself, when the so-called 'head of the bus' aka Daniel Garvey, snickered, "Oh look, the two freaks are talking! Betcha the purple-haired one will have a breakdown again," Ender rolled her eyes, pulled on her headphones and shouted to the back of the bus, "Daniel, do us a favour and keep your mouth on all those biscuits and not on me, got it?" Before looking towards the girl sat next to her, "Sorry, what were you saying?" The brown-haired girl looked up, and continued her introduction, "I was just gonna say my name's Emilie, what's your's?"
"Ender, but Emilie is a cool name,"
"Thank you! I think Ender is too, it's definitely not one I've heard before,"
Ender smiled, before hesitantly asking, "Uh.. do you wanna be friends?" Ender's ADHD kicked in slightly, and she drummed her fingers on her phone, "Sure! Truth be told, I don't really have many friends here, since loads of people think I'm a teacher's pet," Emilie frowned, before pushing her glasses up her nose, "I know the feeling, I only have one friend here, mainly because I have a good rep as the weirdo, but he's on holiday in the Caribbean at the minute, the lucky guy," Ender sighed, before putting her phone in her hoodie pocket, with the headphones still plugged in and wrapped around said phone. Emilie did the same, as she put her phone into her lumberjack-checkered shirt pocket, and her Beats headphones in the pouch of her backpack, and together, the newfound friends got off the bus, only to be stopped from entering the school grounds by Daniel and his goons, "See, whadda tell you guys? The teacher's pet and the PTSD girl are friends! This is gonna be so fun!" His beefy yet dimmer-than-a-dead-lightbulb buddies laughed, before Daniel sent Emilie sprawling on the sidewalk, gashing her knee on a shard of glass as she landed, her jeans staining crimson as her injury bled while she lay there in agony, "Emilie!" Ender shouted, as she helped her friend up, "I'll be fine Ender, but I have an idea," before leaning in towards the uninjured girl's ear, and whispering, "Go get 'em girl," Ender smirked, before replying loudly, "Ochoczo," and in a flash, before Daniel or his crew could react, she balled her fist and smashed it against the bully's nose, as it started to pour with blood, "Gotcha," Ender muttered, as she helped Emilie up and led her into the school building, "Let's get you to the nurse. Great idea by the way, I was totally thinking of that already, obviously," Emile grinned back at a sardonic Ender, "Mhm, keep telling yourself that,". Oh yes, they were gonna be great friends, Ender knew that, one hundred percent.
~~~~~~~~~~
Hope ya enjoyed this chapter! If you people want, I will post a picture of what Emilie would look like later on in the comments!
Translations:
Polish 1: Goddamnit Nethe, I told you to go to bed, you're sick, remember?
Polish 2: Gladly (ochoczo)
Chapter 9: http://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/a-fresh-start-chapter-9-non-canon-story.2686/

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread