mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

A Fresh Start - Chapter Eleven (Non-Canon Story)

Ender Maximi

Level 8
(Updating because I'm happy since I can listen to Spotify on the bus IRL tomorrow and painted mai nails for the first time at a sleepover yesterday :D)
~~~~~~~~~~
Ender awoke that morning feeling rather hyper, and until she glanced at her calender she didn't know why; it was January 21st, the day she was due to go to Emilie's birthday sleepover. As it was a Saturday, neither teen had school, so while Ender was busy trying to decide between 'X-Men: Apocalypse' or 'Captain America: Civil War' to watch that evening, Emilie was fretting over the fact that she didn't know where her DVD remote had disappeared to. By the time 3;00pm rolled around, the excitement-turned-ADHD building in Ender was at a point that she was chewing the cuff of her sleeve into threads. As Ender reached Emilie's house, which was a few blocks away from her own home, she rapped on the door loudly, and after a few seconds the door was tugged open by an extremely-enthusiastic Emile, who immediately squealed with joy and dragged a bewildered Ender into her home. "Welcome to mi casa!" Emilie squealed happily, before pulling Ender into a tight hug. Ender flinched as she was caught out by her friend's speed, but soon relaxed and hugged the soon-to-be birthday teen back. "C'mon, I've got snacks and soda!" Emilie dragged a still-carrying-bags Ender up the curving stairs towards a beautiful red-walled bedroom, which was clearly labeled on the cloud-white door as 'Emilie's Bedroom!', which the proud teenage owner promptly opened and tugged Ender into. Ender ditched her bags and shoes in the far corner of the room, out of the way so as not to trip anyone up, before throwing herself down onto a mountain of cushions, beanbags and pillows, her landing being extremely soft and fluffy. "I gotta say Emilie, you have a cholernie miłe bedroom here," Ender complimented, slightly awestruck. "Heh, thanks a lot Endii!" Emilie replied, grinning as she used the newfound nickname for her Polish friend deliberately in a just annoying enough tone for it to be funny, but not offensive. Ender feigned anger for a moment before collapsing against the comfortable mountain in fits of laughter. This continued for the next 3 hours, all the while alternating between games of foosball, Minecraft PS4 Edition and Try Not To Laugh videos, the latter in which the pair completely failed at, much to the amusement of Mrs Pascoe, Emilie's mother, who had brought the pair hot chocolate and biscuits as they watched 'Bad Education: The Movie' on Netflix.

As they downed their hot chocolate -or drowned themselves in it laughing at the comedy film before them- and were huddled in their blanket fort, Emile asked the dreaded question, "Hey Endii, truth or dare?" Ender considered this for a moment, before boldly clenching her fist and announcing, "Dare!" Emilie only smiled as she flew into her question without mercy, "I dare you to stack six books on your head!" And so, much to their amusement, the cycle repeated for the next few hours, until finally, after around five hours of Truth or Dare and three hours of Sims 4, they both passed out fast asleep, Emilie in her checkered pyjamas in her bed, Ender in her Minecraft-themed t-shirt and black jogging bottoms on a makeshift bed of cushions and pillows.
~~~~~~~~~~
Hope you enjoyed! I based loads of this off my sleepover IRL yesterday (Bad Education, truth or dare, etc.), which was super cool!
Spanish 1: My house! (Mi casa)
Polish 1: Damn nice
Chapter 12: http://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/a-fresh-start-chapter-twelve-non-canon-story.2869/

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread