mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

A Fresh Start, Chapter Five (Non-Canon Story)

Ender Maximi

Level 8
(NOTICE: I now class this as a story, not a short story, purely because I love this so much I don't wanna stop, and like my teacher at primary school said when I left 'never stop writing', so yeah, enjoy! This'll continue till I lose interest/run outta ideas)
~~~~~~~~~~
Ender was the most anxious she had been in a long time; she was on a flight to her school vacation in Tokyo for three days, and she'd had to leave a sick and feverish Nethe at home, with instructions to call her cell phone if she needed Ender urgently, but her anxiety had reached a point where watching 'X-Men Apocalypse' while listening to Sweet Dreams couldn't stop her ADHD kicking in, meaning she was wringing her hands and drumming her feet at the same time, much to the annoyance of the students around her.

After a draining eight-hour flight, she stepped off the plane into the glorious neon glow of the digital billboards that decorated the airport and the surrounding skysc****rs for as far as the eye could see. She was so full of an urge to run around, she was the first person from her class into the terminal, sighing in relief as she felt a huge metaphorical weight being lifted from her shoulders. It was only then that she realized she had one more problem to face - their hotel was at least half an hour away, if not made longer by the inevitable city traffic. At the thought of this, she felt that metaphorical weight crash down on her once again, as if to say, ci czas nie jest jeszcze aż, just for the heck of it.

After a murderous 2-hours of traffic, their fancy taxi pulled up in the car park of the Keio Plaza Hotel, an incredibly beautiful hotel that would almost certainly be five stars. Ender felt her jaw drop in awe "O
kurczę, to jest szaleństwo!" She remarked to herself quietly as her class disembarked the taxi, her ADHD all but forgotten at the sight of their residence for the next three days. Instinctively, she fished out her Minecraft-themed phone and snapped a picture of the skysc****r, before texting it to Nethe, reminding herself she'd physically need to see her twin's reaction at her accommodation. As the rest of the class headed in, the purple-haired teen grabbed her rucksack, and just as she was racing inside, some bachor stuck his foot out, meaning she ended up sprawled on the floor, much to her so-called class 'mates' amusement, and her embarrassment. As she grabbed her bag off the floor, she felt a stabbing pain in her left arm, and hissed involuntarily as she saw that she had a long friction-burn all the way from her wrist to her elbow, where she had skidded across the carpet, which was now bleeding freely. Enraged, she marched up to the boy, who foolishly had his back turned, poked him hard to gain his attention, before giving him a piece of her mind, "Ty skurwysynu, co tam było, że dla ?! Założę się, że twoja matka byłaby z ciebie dumna, jeśli robisz takie rzeczy, czyż nie?" The boy evidently had the enough brain cells to realise he had made a bad decision, and scurried to the front of the snaking queue in front of the reception.

After arriving at her room, she had discovered that, by pure good fortune, her roommate was Kurt, much to both of their delight. As the night drew on, Ender gazed out of the window at the beautiful night sky, remembering how her father would tell her and Nethe stories in Polish, on the crisp winter nights they went camping together, with sausages and sleeping bags. Once again, Ender felt her heart ache for her parents to be here, stood on the balcony of her shared room, her mother's arm around her shoulders. She sighed yet smiled, and tore her vision away from the beautiful sky, to a slightly worried-looking Kurt, "Are you okay Ender?" He asked cautiously, but much to his delighted surprise, a huge grin lit up her face, as she spoke softly, "Jestem fantastyczna Kurt, fantastyczna," Kurt didn't need a translation to understand that Ender felt great. As she lay in her plush bed that starry night, with a softly-snoring Kurt on the other side of the room, she wondered why she had been expecting any less, and for the first time in months, fell asleep, with a small smile lighting up her pale face, and stayed that way.
~~~~~~~~~~
CUTEEEEEEE! I am loving not ditching this story yet!
Translations:

Polish 1: Your time isn't up yet.
Polish 2: Brat (bachor)
Polish 3: You motherfucker, what was that for?! I bet your mother would be so proud of you, wouldn't she?
Polish 4: I'm fantastic Kurt, fantastic.
Chapter 6 - part 1: http://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/a-fresh-start-chapter-six-part-1-of-2-non-canon-story.2513/

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread