mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

A Fresh Start, Chapter Four (Non Canon Shortish Story)

Ender Maximi

Level 8
(When you login and you're stuck in an AFK players' claimed door, whaddya do? Logout and write fanfiction! #TheStruggle) As always, enjoy and translations at the bottom!
~~~~~~~~~~
Ender strolled into her Music class that morning, slightly happier than normal; Nethe had got a promotion at the hospital a few months ago, and had just finished moving into the house they had wanted to buy since the day they moved into town, not to mention that the whispering and not-so-inconspicuous glances had died down a bit. The two jocks who had caused to black out on the stairs the other week were given a suspension and Ender was getting good grades in most of her classes;
Gurskye-Maximi, Ender
School Report
Art: A+
English: A
Music: A
PE: A+
Foreign Languages: A*
Math: C+
Performing Arts: B-

She had never been much of a mathematician, always preferring to delve into a fantasy realm of storywriting or art than spent an hour learning the first six digits of pi off by heart, but she was acing most of her other classes, and that made her happy. As the purple-haired teen entered the room, her heart dropped to her boots; a substitute teacher. Yay, now the class will spend the lesson messing around and being a pain in the neck, she thought glumly, and true to her thoughts, she was right.

The teacher, introduced as Miss Ximi, was struggling to control her raging class, and it didn't help that she kept asking Ender irritating questions on why her hair was purple and that she shouldn't be dyeing her hair at her age, so an exasperated Ender had to explain that she was born with her abnormal hair colour while she tried to concentrate on her work, which was extremely distracting.

The teen couldn't have been more relieved as the bell rang for lunchtime, and she practically bolted out of the door and into the courtyard, where she scaled her favorite tree, pulled out her black-and-purple marble pattern sketchpad and began sketching. She spent the entire lunchtime alone, as Kurt was currently on holiday in Australia, but she was okay with that. Nice as the kid was, he asked loads of questions sometimes, but she still liked his company.

As the bell rang, she packed her backpack and swung down from the tree, using her previously-learnt gymnastics skills to help her land. By the time she was inside, she had checked her timetable, Math, seriously? Why is math even a thing, it's so difficult, she mentally ranted, as she sighed and headed towards the second-floor classroom. She had to sit right in front of the drán Tony too, who would always fire spitballs at the back of her head which made for an irritating shower that evening. Sighing, she turned around and muttered, "Wyciąć Tony." Before turning around to face the teacher again. Before long, as she glared daggers into the textbook before her, she felt like she was bashing her head against a brick wall. Make that a steel wall Ender, her mind added unhelpfully.

Finally, after what seemed like an eternity, she heard the bell ring, signalling to the tsunami of teenagers that was home time. It was late afternoon when she returned home, to a clearly-sick Nethe, and she mentally facepalmed, "Nethe, mówiłem ci, że nie powinno być nazywane jest chory, a teraz patrzą na ciebie." she lectured, while stirring up a mug of coffee for herself, and a mug of hot milk for Nethe, "I know," Nethe replied nasally, feeling too awful to switch to her native language, "I wish I'd listened to you Ender." She looked very glum as Ender dragged her upstairs to her room, and as she was tucking her sick twin into bed, she sighed, "This is why I should never go to hell, what would ya do without me?" She saw that Nethe had fallen asleep almost instantly, and Ender smiled slightly, flicking the light off and creeping downstairs to watch TV, knowing that she wouldn't sleep because of her insomnia.
~~~~~~~~~~
Chaper Four is complete! I am loving this so far, hope you guys are too!

Translations:

Polish 1: Bastard (drań)

Polish 2: Cut it out Tony.

Polish 3: Nethe, I told you that you should have called in sick, now look at you.

Chapter 5: http://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/a-fresh-start-chapter-five-non-canon-story.2510/

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread