mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

A Fresh Start - Chapter Fourteen (Non-Canon Story)

Ender Maximi

Level 8
Sorry for not updating for almost 2 weeks, homework's exhausting and I'm currently attempting a map for one of my favourite servers, so I might end up moving this to WattPad, but we'll see, shall we?
Edit: I just realized I wrote this on what would be Ender's birthday ;-; I'm creeped af
~~~~~~~~~
Ender had just walked out to lunch break on February 5th, her birthday, and was in the middle of sketching out a drawing of a dragon for Skye, when she felt someone kick her foot, and as she looked up to see who the foot-kicker was, she groaned internally; it was Daniel, who grinned wickedly, "Hey you foreign freak, I heard it's your birthday today, so how old are ya?" Ender glared, before replying suspiciously, "Fifteen, but why do you care, ty tępy goryla?" That was all Ender had time to say, before Daniel said one simple sentence, "birthday beats, freak!" before he punched Ender in the nose, which immediately began to trickle with blood as her notepad went flying through the air and landed in the pool of water between the rocks with a splash, and Ender barely had time to prop herself up onto her elbows before Daniel landed his second punch, which send Ender tumbling down the rocks that she had once sat one, painfully thudding her head on one as she fell. As her vision faded into darkness, all she could make out was another student and the nurse running out of the cafeteria towards her, before she lost consciousness.

Ender woke up later in the day, feeling very groggy, sporting a nice bruise on her forehead, which strangely enough was where the pain of her headache peaked, "Ugh, what happened Nethe?" She looked over to a much-relieved Nethe, who scowled and muttered, "One of those bastards at Taketatsu came and punched your lights out, and left you with a broken nose and a concussion to boot," Ender could only manage a grin and a pun which she wouldn't remember when she next woke up, before she lay down on the hospital bed she had been placed in, in her purple and black striped pyjamas, and left her consciousness behind once again, as her world faded into the starry night sky of Toronto, Canada.
~~~~~~~~~~
Hope you enjoyed this chapter! I'll try and post more often, but rl is busy af right now ^-^
Translations:
Polish 1: You dim-witted gorilla
Chapter 15:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread