mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

A Fresh Start, Chapter Seven (Non-Canon Story)

Ender Maximi

Level 8
Almost at 10 chapters! I hope you guys are enjoying the chapters so far! Translations down there, as per usual :3
~~~~~~~~~~
Ender snickered as she watched a snoozing Kurt fall out of his bed as their teacher rapped on the door. She nonchalantly flipped through her copy of Soldier Dog, as she had been awake for hours, "How come you're always awake? Anyone would think you have insomnia for Christ's sake," Ender stiffened as Kurt's harmless assumption was sadly correct; she did suffer from insomnia on a daily basis, but he had no need to know that. "We're up, what's the matter?" Ender called to the teacher outside, "Pack you bags; one of the students broke her arm," Ender jumped up, her book all but forgotten, "Where did she break it?" Ender questioned, "Uhh, just above her wrist," the teacher answered, clearly confused, "Why, do you have a way of helping?" Ender was already at the door, "Ja, jako rzeczywistości," Ender called, before stepping outside, "Don't wreck my stuff Kurt!" She shouted as she followed the teacher down the hall. As the teacher opened the door, Ender saw it was Liz, the girl who had mocked her the last evening at bowling, but Ender pushed that thought away, as she knelt down beside the girl, who hissed, both in pain and irritation, "What do you want?" She stated, obviously not forgiving Ender for her skills last night, "Making that less painful, so stay quiet," she gestured to her deformed arm, "Okay, deep breath, this'll be painful," the two girls both simultaneously gritted their teeth, before Ender tugged at her arm, resetting it as Liz swore in pain through gritted teeth, "Craapppppppp that hurts!" Ender let go of her arm, and sat back on her heels, "There, I think it's back where it should be," she breathed, before fishing out her phone from her hoodie pocket and dialled 119, and quickly recounted the events of that morning, before thanking the operator, and hanging up, "The ambulance is on the way," she stated, before grabbing her things and heading out to her room; their teacher had said they would be flying home that morning instead of the next day. As Ender shovelled her stuff into her backpack, she remembered how Nethe had reset her arm when she had fallen down the stairs back home, and just as she was about to open the door and head to the coach, she was stopped by a voice from across the room, "How did you know what to do?" Kurt asked, curiously; clearly this girl was one of many talents, as the purple-haired teen replied, "My sister's a paramedic," before racing out of the door, closely followed by Kurt.

By the time their flight was taxiing to the runway, Ender had already begun feeling the effects of her ADHD, as she kept tapping her feet to War Of Change which was playing from her Spotify playlist. She remained in that catatonic-like state until the plane landed several hours later at the airport near their school. As the students disembarked from the plane, Ender wondered if Liz was at the hospital yet; she and some of the teachers had stayed behind to accompany the injured girl (who had apparently fallen off her bed while doing a handstand on it) to the hospital. As a result of their upside-down morning, all students that had returned to Taketatsu were granted permission to have the rest of the day off. As Ender recounted the day's events to her twin over a bowl of macaroni cheese, who had applauded her at her memory of how to reset a broken bone, she wondered if she'd done the right thing or not, but the evidence that she had vastly outweighed the little evidence that she hadn't done the right thing, so she pushed the matter to the back of her mind, as she trudged upstairs, jetlagged to the extreme, to her bed, and closed her eyes, before dozing off into a light sleep that she would remain in for the rest of the night.
~~~~~~~~~~
I hope you liked this action-packed (sort of) chapter! Sorry if it's a bit unrealistic, but I think it fits with Nethe being a paramedic an' all :3
Translations:
Polish 1: I do, as a matter of fact.

Chapter 8: http://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/a-fresh-start-chapter-eight-non-canon-story.2681/

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread