mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

A Fresh Start - Chapter Ten (Non-Canon Story)

Ender Maximi

Level 8
(Omfg I'm sorry for being slow to update, homework and sleep deprival sucks for writing but anyways, enjoy!)
~~~~~~~~~~
As Ender jogged up to the bus stop, she smiled at Emilie as she arrived breathlessly, "Heya Emilie, how are you?" She wheezed, still catching her breath, and watched the brunette grin as she replied, "Good, how are you? If you can answer that is!" They both chuckled as they watched their bus slow to a standstill as it reached their stop. Being the first in the queue, the pair of them grabbed the two seats at the very front of the bus, before digging out their headphones and playing their music in their ears. However, it wouldn't last, as a vengeful Daniel launched a waterbottle at the pair, and grinned momentarily as it soaked the two of them, before his grin was literally wiped off his face by a slap from a sodden Ender, who had stormed to the back of the bus in a rage, "Wystarczy Rodzinne sekrety gwiazd Daniel? Myślę, że jesteś niegrzeczny, irytujące, tępy brat, który nie wiedziałby, co "stop", jeśli oznaczało to znak uderzył go w twarz! Teraz zrobić nam przysługę, a następnie wyciąć go!" And scowled as she sat down next to an equally-sodden Emile.

As they trudged off the bus towards their next class, which was Design, they felt a little warmer as they saw that most of their class was still away on a field trip, that neither of them cared to go on. Grinning, they sat down next to one another, and eagerly began continuing the acrylic keyrings their class were currently making. After what seemed mere minutes the bell rang, and they were just putting all of their gear in their backpacks when Emilie, being the more trustworthy of the pair, spotted a girl with her head in her hands, a few rows behind. "Psst, Ender, c'mon!" She dragged a slighty-wary Ender away from her desk and over to the girl, who stopped snivelling as a gentle Emilie asked, "Are you okay?" The seemingly-upset teen glanced at the pair, before looking up, "N-not really, o-one of those g-guys snapped m-my keyring," she choked, as Emilie sat down next to her. Ender, who felt kinda awkward, as she wasn't the most compassionate human being, just lingered next to Emilie, as a form of bodyguard to the sobbing girl and her comforter. "Hey there, my friend and I will help you fix it, won't we Ender?" Ender just nodded, still feeling quite awkward, "What's your name?" Emilie asked, and as she half-hugged the blonde girl, she sniffled out a reply, "K-Kat, my n-names Kat," Ender slowly reached out to help comfort the girl, before her arm snapped back at a memory that had bubbled to the surface.
~
Flashback
A 5-year old Ender sat out in the garden of her home in Toronto alone, crying quietly as she hugged the remnants of her husky soft toy that had been ruined after it had got tangled in the thorn bush nearby, and was partially shredded. Slowly, her father Henrik knelt down behind her and rubbed her shoulder soothingly, as he took the stuffed animal from the sobbing toddler's hands and put it in his pocket, "Come here, my little dragon, we'll fix Madga won't we?" As Ender hugged her father whilst he lifted her onto his shoulders, she couldn't have felt any happier than she was with her parents.

~
"Ender, Ender!" Ender finally returned to the present, to feel a worried Emilie shaking her as she leant on the workbench behind, "Ender, you okay?" Ender only mumbled as she was dragged off towards the nurse's office by Emilie, who was clearly concerned for the wellbeing of her friend.
~~~~~~~~~~
Hope ya enjoyed the magic of chapter 10!
Polish 1: Just who do you think you are Daniel? I think you're a rude, annoying, dim-witted brat who wouldn't know what 'Stop' meant if a sign hit him in the face! Now do us a favour, and cut it out!
Chapter 11: http://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/a-fresh-start-chapter-eleven-non-canon-story.2863
Read Chapter 1 here!: http://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/a-fresh-start-chapter-one-non-canon-shortish-story.2488/

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread