mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

A Fresh Start - Chapter Twelve (Non-Canon Story)

Ender Maximi

Level 8
(Wow, I am on a roll with this thing! I'll probs upload Chapter 13 tomorrow since I get to skip school because of a hospital appointment :D Enjoy!)
~~~~~~~~~~
Ender woke up on Monday morning and groaned at the idea of school. The fact that she would have to deal with Daniel for an entire week again was completely stress-ball-worthy in her book. Muttering curse words to herself she trundled down the stairs, before glancing at the clock and having a near heart attack; it was 8;45am, fifteen minutes before school started. In a frenzy, she basically threw on her clothes and nearly gagged on a piece of toast as she raced out the door and down the street. As she arrived at the school gates, she was about to walk in, when he, of all people, the one and only Daniel, sauntered up to her and gave Ender an almighty shove, sending her sprawling against the concrete paving slabs. Hissing in pain at a long gash from her knee to her ankle, she rose to her feet, defying Daniel to try again. As he swung a clumsy punch at her face, she swept her good leg around and knocked the kid off his feet, before standing on his thigh which stopped him from getting up, "I'll tell you this Daniel Alberts, you stop picking on me, Emilie or anyone else at this school for GOOD, or so help me I will seriously hurt you, got it?" Daniel, who obviously didn't have two brain cells to rub together, instead of agreeing, spat at Ender, smirking as he watched it splatter against the teen's injured leg. Without mercy and completely calmly, Ender threw a quick punch at his stomach, before releasing Daniel's leg and walking inside. Several kids who had gathered to whisper about the fight watched as Ender limped, once again, towards the nurse's office. As soon as she walked through the door, the nurse tutted and came over to the purple-haired teen, "Oh Ender, what've you been up to now eh?" As Ender recounted her confrontation with Daniel truthfully, the nurse sighed and rose from her chair, "I'm off to tell your form tutor about this, please stay in here, that's a nasty gash you've got." Not minutes after the nurse had left, there was a knock at the door. "Come in," Ender called to the door, and watched as a small, sky-blue haired girl limped into the room, and appeared taken aback as she realised that Ender was the one who had let her in, not the nurse. "Um, hi, I'm Ender," the first girl stated hesitantly, and was surprised to get a reply, "Nice to meet you, I'm Skye," the other girl, now know as Skye, was sporting a nasty looking gash down her arm and a bruise to the head, and Ender let out a low whistle, "Yeesh, what happened to you?"
"Fell outta one of the trees in the courtyard, you?"
"Sent sprawling by Daniel Alberts,"
Skye also whistled as she listened to Ender's summary, "So you're the girl everyone's talking about?" Ender sighed and picked at her necklace, "It's nothing new I guess," Skye, who was watching curiously as Ender fiddled with her necklace, complimented, "That's a really nice necklace you got there, who gave it to you?" Ender smiled sadly and looked at the teen in the chair across from herself, "My parents gave it to me before they..." Skye didn't need to hear the end of the sentence to know not to press the subject any further, so, she hesitantly cleared her throat, "So, um, wanna be friends?"
"Sure, provided you toss me that water bottle over there." Ender grinned at the same time as Skye; yes, they were gonna be good friends.
~~~~~~~~~~
Hope ya enjoyed! Like I said up there, I get tomorrow off so I might post/be on the server then.
Translations: None this time :0
Chapter 13: http://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/a-fresh-start-chapter-thirteen-non-canon-story.2878/

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread