mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

A general apology

Callie

Level 39
Some stuff happened today which I would like to apologize for.

One, is my ignorance of specifics in the rules which did not allow me to sell or distribute the visor in question. The exe visor was given to me and me only, as the item itself had not been implemented into the game for selling yet.

Two, is my gathering of persons in one place to announce the 'development' of said Visor, without consulting staff beforehand. NotTinyOne and Kadatchi were going to announce the visor as a business presentation, not a selling; It was me who turned it into a auction for the visor. I made a fool out of the two of them by being confronted by staff about my misconduct and breaking of the rules in the middle of explaining the product, which may result in the visor itself being retained as no longer an INRP item, which is understandable for how much I've effed this up. I had already made some bad impressions on the server, but now I feel like I will be viewed as a con artist, and a liar. I had no intention of breaking the rules although I had been ignorant to some of the minor laws of the server. I'm hoping that I can regain whatever sliver of a reputable appearance I had in the first place, and be a trust-able person again.

Three, is assuming rules and information which I should have confirmed in the first place, selling the visor prior to the actual event to three persons, which I have returned the money to. Again, I should have consulted staff before the incident happened, and take all the fault for my actions. I was temporarily banned for twenty-four hours, but I feel like being banned is a lot better than staying in that tower, and in that game. Again, I am very sorry for the anger, embarrassment of reputable individuals, and the wasting time of others.

In regards of self-disappointment,
Callie.

Tristamo

Level 26
I cant forgive you for anything really, you frequently break rules, act immature, and act as a nuisance to staff members even when we tell you what's right and wrong. You made your mistake and you got punished. Not trying to be an ass but, you should've been perma banned.

fayl

Level 42
I cant forgive you for anything really, you frequently break rules, act immature, and act as a nuisance to staff members even when we tell you what's right and wrong. You made your mistake and you got punished. Not trying to be an ass but, you should've been perma banned.
Agreed

Ryanark

Level 119
Ryanark
Ryanark
Rich+
The only way you may make this right is to pay the people that bought your visor back their 400,000 yen.

TechJD

Level 43
Im only going to say this, Every Time I try and talk to you about rules that you've broken or things you've done. You seem to try and play around the rules and you need to know that you can't do that. If you keep doing this you will be punished.

Callie

Level 39
The only way you may make this right is to pay the people that bought your visor back their 400,000 yen.
Im only going to say this, Every Time I try and talk to you about rules that you've broken or things you've done. You seem to try and play around the rules and you need to know that you can't do that. If you keep doing this you will be punished.
I recognize my faults and will strive to fix them in the future. I admit to frequently avoiding the rules and playing around with loopholes, and I'm also unforgivable for the nuisance and bother I have been to the mature and very respectable admins that own the server, especially Tristam. I'll follow the rules by the dot from now on, and attempt to give the people on SchoolRP a reputable view of me despite my actions today. I feel as if I was just given a second chance to change and entirely missed the mark, and at the end of the day I only have myself to blame. No amount of donating or forum activity can change the fact that I am no longer a reputable patron of SchoolRP, but I will attempt to fix that in other ways. Only one person had paid 400,000 yen for the visor, and I paid them back in full. And Tristam, you may be right about permanently banning me, I might even ask for that.

Callie

Level 39
The staff team is right, and I can see their views from a respectable position. After today, you have officially lost all of my trust, and I don't think you can rebuild that trust after everything you have done. I think your being a little bit to hard on yourself, but what you have done there is no excuse. I expect that after you are unbanned you follow the rules and stay out of trouble or else you may end up getting perm banned liked Tristam said.
The thing I regret most is getting your hopes up, Kadatchi. I had really thought I had a second chance to help the server and become a big name alongside the 'Miller Industries' thing you've got going on, and I disappointed you and embarrassed you massively. I had practically forced you to help me just because "the visor was cool" and I had forced it into your hands as a way to somehow reconcile a lost connection. If being hard on myself is being honest, then I'll have to practice the act of knowing what the hell is going on and not fumble-fudging relationships and connections which could have evolved into something beneficial for the server. I don't expect you to trust me, I just value my time and effort and the time of others as well; I wasted your time, which is something you cannot get no matter how many times you donate to a server. The Visor was an attempt at bringing the real life cool items to the School RP world, and now I know I need to get the approval of staff members to do such. Furthermore, I was a general brat and child to most of the persons I interacted with, and I would narrowly avoid rules by loopholes and simple mistakes; in conclusion, I fucked up. Badly. And I believe this twenty four hours will give me time to rethink how I want to play this game.

TechJD

Level 43
I recognize my faults and will strive to fix them in the future. I admit to frequently avoiding the rules and playing around with loopholes, and I'm also unforgivable for the nuisance and bother I have been to the mature and very respectable admins that own the server, especially Tristam. I'll follow the rules by the dot from now on, and attempt to give the people on SchoolRP a reputable view of me despite my actions today. I feel as if I was just given a second chance to change and entirely missed the mark, and at the end of the day I only have myself to blame. No amount of donating or forum activity can change the fact that I am no longer a reputable patron of SchoolRP, but I will attempt to fix that in other ways. Only one person had paid 400,000 yen for the visor, and I paid them back in full. And Tristam, you may be right about permanently banning me, I might even ask for that.
You do realize that you just Admitted to trying to find loopholes in a rule which is a rule on itself.
You do realize that you applying for the same items that just gotten taken away from you, Defeats the point of this apology.

Callie

Level 39
You do realize that you just Admitted to trying to find loopholes in a rule which is a rule on itself.
You do realize that you applying for the same items that just gotten taken away from you, Defeats the point of this apology.
I apologized for wasting others' time, and ignoring the rules. If what I'm doing to fix future mistakes is wrong, then I guess I've fucked up twice in a day, which is a new record for most people. I had considered just not doing anything, acting like I was innocent by ignoring the problem, but that's how I've gotten into this. Why act like innocent for my rule breaking? It was ignorant of me to break the rules and now two people that I liked now dislike me, which A. Makes me feel like a shit person because of my stupidity and lack of interest for the rules and B. Makes a lot of groups I'm in a bit awkward as much of the people that have a newfound dis-likeness for me are in them. Yeah, pretty retarded of me to try and "oh no this bad thing happened, ill try not to act like it happened" so I don't. Both Tristam and Kadatchi no longer have any sort of reputable view of me in their eyes. What am I supposed to do? Sulk? I asked attaka and this is what conclusion I came to avoid future problems

This doesn't revoke my apology or something, I think of it as literally trying to AVOID what JUST got me 24 hour banned.

Users who are viewing this thread