mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

A guide for new players

Majestcat19

Level 0
Alright let’s start whith getting your character set up
Most people on school roleplay have Asian characters as the SchoolRP City is set in Asia. But I think the more diversity we have the more dense roleplays we can have. So let’s start whith getting your character set up.
Grab a note pad or online notepad or just something you can write on. Start by asking yourself some questions

• what background does your character have?
•What eye coulour does your character have?
•What is there gender?
• what is there sexuality?
etc

Write down the awnsers your going to need then

ok now try find a skin that fits that description if you can’t get it perfect that’s ok!
The skin websites I know are:

Planet minecraft

The skindex

You may not be able to find the perfect one but you can make your own one. If you do not want to make one or are not satisfied whith the one you have made you might need to tweak your description to fit whith a skin.

how to make friends:

Im going to be honest it’s hard to make friends and make good roleplays but what I do is complement people, you can get a conversation up whith them . After you’ve been talking to them for a bit maybe share a snack from the vending machines or invite them some where like a library . If you have a phone you can ask for there number

I hope this helped!
-maji (majestcat19)

pashy

Level 183
When new player themselves trying to be helpful and help other new players. It's just adorable and n i c e.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread