ny00m

Level 19
DeyeetMe
DeyeetMe
Rich+
IGN: DeyeetMe
DATE:
WHAT YOU WANT TO SUGGEST OR MENTION:
some kind of /holdhand command, where you could kind of 'pull' another player along as if you were holding hands, instead of having to carry them on top of you
HOW WILL THIS BENEFIT THE SERVER/COMMUNITY?:
so I don't know if this is possible in any way, but in my opinion it would be nice if your character was able to 'hold hands' with their friend/S.O. What I currently do is I just action holding their hand and then /carry them, but other people who might've not seen the action won't know and might assume anything from the other person being KO'ed to just them piggybacking you.

I think it could add some realism, and others could immediately see that the characters are holding hands (cute). But as I said I don't actually know if it's possible, and if it is it would probably be hard to implement. This is just something I'd love to see implemented (and would have a LOT of use for) if it was possible.

DarkEclipic

Level 158
Community Team
Lore Team
DarkEclipic
DarkEclipic
Omega+
Neutral

This would be cool, but I dont think its possible. If its possible then my vote will lean towards +1

Hamburger

Level 186
LocalHamburger
LocalHamburger
Fundraiser+
+1
I honestly doubt this will be possible, but it would be cool to have. So if it is possible (though most likely very difficult) I'm going for +1

Customable

Level 138
Administrator
School Clubs Lead
Media Team
Customable
Customable
Omega+
I mean, it’s possible to drag someone along with you, but we wouldn’t be able to add an animation to it, so it would look kinda odd

philbertman42

Level 137
philbertman42
philbertman42
Notable
The handholding thing sounds cringe but the idea of something that's functionally similar to /carry but just has somebody follow you seems pretty cool, since seeing somebody being carried without context is confusing at times (especially as a councilor / teacher).

D3_sp41r

Level 21
D3_sp41r
D3_sp41r
Notable
The handholding thing sounds cringe but the idea of something that's functionally similar to /carry but just has somebody follow you seems pretty cool, since seeing somebody being carried without context is confusing at times (especially as a councilor / teacher).

I'd wear one if you gave it to me as a present s..senpai..... >//m//<
STOP BEFORE YOU KILL ME

Latte

Level 193
_A3he
_A3he
Notable
+1

Also, can we make /am so that you don't have to hold the right-click button nd it goes away when you use your scroll wheel or change what you're holding in yo hotbar pls

Customable

Level 138
Administrator
School Clubs Lead
Media Team
Customable
Customable
Omega+
+1

Also, can we make /am so that you don't have to hold the right-click button nd it goes away when you use your scroll wheel or change what you're holding in yo hotbar pls
Change bow to a crossbow, I suggested this before

Users who are viewing this thread