mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

A in-character Wikipedia style website

Kana

Level 130
ImKana
ImKana
Notable
+1, but I encourage you or another player to make it yourself. These don’t necessarily always have to be official

valiciana

Level 2
valiciana
valiciana
Fundraiser
+1 I'm actually in the process of setting up a website similar to this right now!! I started working on it around a month ago, but the process got delayed because of schoolwork. I'm just getting the actual website set up right now and trying to fit in all of the categories and features or whatnot using a website-development service (I'm not techy enough to make one my own sob T-T), and I'll definitely be sure to include any features that I saw people wanted in the comments!! If any of you guys have any questions or requests or anything like that or want to help out actually getting all the information into the website once I finish setting it up, feel free to DM me or something! I'll def make an actual post on here later to get feedback from everyone!!

wethecreature

Level 98
wethecreature
wethecreature
Rich
+1 I'm actually in the process of setting up a website similar to this right now!! I started working on it around a month ago, but the process got delayed because of schoolwork. I'm just getting the actual website set up right now and trying to fit in all of the categories and features or whatnot using a website-development service (I'm not techy enough to make one my own sob T-T), and I'll definitely be sure to include any features that I saw people wanted in the comments!! If any of you guys have any questions or requests or anything like that or want to help out actually getting all the information into the website once I finish setting it up, feel free to DM me or something! I'll def make an actual post on here later to get feedback from everyone!!
better post that in Roleplay Documents

si10k

Level 37
+1 / -1

It seems like a great idea. If people work hard on a character for backstory or about something they should know. It's annoying to shoot someone a dm and say "Yeah my character is a vlogger." But it would be annoying due to people always wishing to send lore team dms about it or for whichever team needs to post it. It could just be on Onrain or just added as a section on the website. It would also be cool to see people that did great things that are memorable for that character to be put up for history. It'll go into more detail with players instead of just event team. It can also be put up on just a discord server and semi be made official.

KimiNoUso

Level 339
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Accepted

- Ducks is currently working on this. Some of the lore team that wish to help out will get the opportunity to do so once the official Karakura lore has all been posted on the forums.​

Users who are viewing this thread