• Joy

Votes: 1 12.5%

• Total voters

Missunderstood

Level 110
otobii
otobii
Fundraiser+
A lot of people may think this is a waste of time but I want to share this moment, to do a funeral to all my dearest, dead characters.

Name: Snow Fountain
Personality; Confident, too forgiving and kind
Death: Killed by her best friend

Qoute: “If you can’t appreciate the worst of me, you can’t have the best of me”
upload_2018-9-17_15-52-20.jpeg

Name: Joy (???)
Personality: Shy,Rude and untrustworthy
Death:Pushed off a mountain(karakura mountain)

Qoute: “You can’t kill something that’s dead”
upload_2018-9-17_15-56-5.jpeg

Name: Jinx (My favorite character)
Personality; Outgoing, Flirty and thotty
Death: Unknown

Quote: “Love is game, where there can only be one winner”
upload_2018-9-17_15-59-57.jpeg

Name:Kimmy
Personality: Short-tempered, gullible, Moody
Death: Killed by a random kid

Quote: “what went up must go down”
upload_2018-9-17_16-3-41.jpeg

Some the amazing people who helped them along the way:
Kailani, Shei, Yasu, kanna, Nathan, Jordan, Wynter, Rychas, Val, Victoria, Ryan, Lance, Jay/Suzu, Koth and many more

A letter to all my dead friends

Dearest Dead Snow,
You died at the age of 16.... killed by your BEST friend. I must admit, You shouldn't have trusted her. You knew she was insane. You KNEW that her friend looked shady. You KNEW that there's a 70% that she might kill you. You KNEW that you should've avoided her. But why? why didn't you leave?

Dearest Dead Kimmy,
You shouldn't have underestimated that boy, little did you know that he had a spiked bat. Little did you know he was friends with the Yakuza rebirth, little did you know that getting eating by one of your GOOD friends would be horrible. Little did you know, that Shei never found out

Dearest Dead Jinx,
I never figured out how you died or who did it. I never thought about what happened. All I know that you're missing, that you're dead. You did horrible things, You killed innocent people, You made out with countless of men. Was this really your plan?

Dearest Dead Joy,
You died at the age of 14, you were playing a peaceful game of truth or dare. WHY didn't you turn? WHY didn't you listen to those men? WHY did you have to climb up that mountain?

Wills.

Kimmy
My weapons go to my beloved Kailani, My jewelry goes to my lovely Vic, My phone goes to none other than my grave. Shei can have my tiara(It would obviously fit him). Uh, that Harold guy? Uh, I’ll give him my uh.... Shoes?

Jinx

Not. Planning. On. Dying.

Snow
I want to be sincere apologies if I disappointed you by dying...Everything goes to kanna. I don’t trust anyone... if you must know, I’m in the bathroom currently as I watch my friend kill a poor girl then afterwards me. I don’t care if she kills me.. at least our memories together won’t die.

Joy
I won’t give anything to no one, I won’t spare anything to no one. Everything must be placed in my grave. Got it?

Last edited:

Missunderstood

Level 110
otobii
otobii
Fundraiser+
Rest in piece lmao
It took me 1000hrs to figure out the best answer

We're talking about life and death there isn't anything funny about it. My characters were my life and their death is very important to me, If you're going to say that is funny I will cry.

^ Don't take that seriously

Users who are viewing this thread