mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

A Mistake In The Appeals?

AGucciGang

Level 2
So, recently I've made an appeal for my 2-year-old ban. And everything went fine, and the appeal was moved to the accepted appeals yet I got no accepted or denied response and after checking that ban was still on my account, so I have no idea what happened, must've been a mistake.

So for the staff viewing this post, I do suggest you check it out.
I didn't know where else to put this post so I just put it in general.

DivineCaesar

Level 25
TheEnglishDuck
TheEnglishDuck
Rich
So, recently I've made an appeal for my 2-year-old ban. And everything went fine, and the appeal was moved to the accepted appeals yet I got no accepted or denied response and after checking that ban was still on my account, so I have no idea what happened, must've been a mistake.

So for the staff viewing this post, I do suggest you check it out.
I didn't know where else to put this post so I just put it in general.
I reccomend you DM a staff member directly

Springwood

Level 68
Tearliner
Tearliner
Fundraiser+
This has never, ever occured or happen before. Like mentioned above, it's best contacting the staff member who banned you directly; if you need any help or assistance, please ask your questions in #help in the official RPH Discord server.

KimiNoUso

Level 342
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
After discussing the appeal with Im6, your appeal was denied due to it being unappealable. Apologies for any confusion, the appeal has now been moved to the correct section.

As for your concern regarding there being no response, this occasionally happens when an Administrator or above is marking appeals.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread