mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

a museum

Rat-Man

Level 4
IGN: Thevilevillager
DATE: 3/18/2023
WHAT YOU WANT TO SUGGEST OR MENTION: a museum in Karakura (i wanna run the place)
HOW WILL THIS BENEFIT THE SERVER/COMMUNITY?: museums should be in every town, Karakura doen't have one yet and i think it gives an oppertunity to the people of Karakura to learn about stuff. I want to work there bc i need a job for my character and i suggested the idea. :)

i have a spot in mind... it is down there somewhere VVVVVVV

Last edited:

The FJ

Level 92
ilovemyplanex5
ilovemyplanex5
Rich+
The Karakura / SchoolRP map does not currently have any space (that I am aware of) that could fit something like this. If you (ICly or OOCly) are interested in the history / past of Karakura, I suggest looking in the school library's 'Karakura History' section, where you will find a
link to different stories about Karakura's past written by the Lore Team! And... not all towns exactly need history museums... Just.. by the way-

Last edited:

rieums

Level 42
rieums
rieums
Omega

Defo a cool concept like you stated! But unfortunately, the map is already so big and there isn't enough room to fit this in. As well, there aren't any buildings that could be removed for it. So, -1

ezriei

Level 15
ezriei
ezriei
Fundraiser+
first, theres no space for a musiem (as everyones said)
2nd, after it was released and everyone got time to see it, nobody would ever see it again

Yume_

Level 85
Shrine Lead
Lore Team
+1 but not a formal museum,

A long time before I was staff and I was just lore team, I suggested the shrine have an artifact showcase area based off of the ones real shrines or historical sites have. I've even got old event details from various eventlines that would involve these artifacts it's just I never got around to formalizing any of it. (They're like 2 year old notes)

Infi

Level 127
Community Team
Builder
oInfi
oInfi
Omega+
+1 but not a formal museum,

A long time before I was staff and I was just lore team, I suggested the shrine have an artifact showcase area based off of the ones real shrines or historical sites have. I've even got old event details from various eventlines that would involve these artifacts it's just I never got around to formalizing any of it. (They're like 2 year old notes)
That made me think of the possibility of making (probably plastic) masks both wear-able and able to place up on walls as decoration. That way you can hang up the traditional masks around the shrine to add a neat surreal feature

Ghostfire

Level 105
GhostfireSwords
GhostfireSwords
Notable+
Although there may not be enough space on the map, it's definitely a cool idea that I'd like to see added some day. It'd probably be a fun project for the build and lore team

Ashtetic

Level 52
Ashtetic
Ashtetic
Omega+
-1 , The idea of this is a cool feature , But ! As already said there's not enough space on the map to build this . . Maybe some where in the future! Who knows!!

Gazt0n_

Level 7

Even though I like the idea. I don't think seeing history in Karakura physically is a good thing to have for now. I mean history In forums is enough.

Rat-Man

Level 4
there is space, i know some places that are never even used and nobody is ever there so we could possibly make things work

Rat-Man

Level 4
-takes up too much space for the map
-let's be real here, nobody would really care about a museum if it existed, there really isn't much to do other than a robbery

this would be better off as a field trip event
you being the only person who doesnt care abt a museum if it existed and robberies wouldnt be an issue because of security and glass

Rat-Man

Level 4

Defo a cool concept like you stated! But unfortunately, the map is already so big and there isn't enough room to fit this in. As well, there aren't any buildings that could be removed for it. So, -1
there are

Rat-Man

Level 4
this could work courds: 1555 17 516

there is enough space here and i have never seen anyone use this area bc its pretty useless

dorian

Level 11
hotwiring
hotwiring
Rich
nobody reads the history forums cuz they boring af, this will make history fun (and other museum stuff)

I beg to differ on this point. If you want to find a way to incorporate history into Karakura physically, this is already being done by multiple Lore Team members. Walk around, find information heads, piece together the clues yourself. Also, a note, if you're not willing to read the history forums it's unlikely you'd be able to explain their stories in roleplay

Rat-Man

Level 4
I beg to differ on this point. If you want to find a way to incorporate history into Karakura physically, this is already being done by multiple Lore Team members. Walk around, find information heads, piece together the clues yourself. Also, a note, if you're not willing to read the history forums it's unlikely you'd be able to explain their stories in roleplay
i was thinking like more so a science museum like with dinosaurs and stuff than a history

DarkEclipic

Level 150
Community Team
Lore Team
DarkEclipic
DarkEclipic
Omega+

As much as this would be nice to have, we do have a public library / school library that you can action to look at certain 'books' and then go onto our forums to look at our Lore Section / forums in general.

Rat-Man

Level 4
They were saying that the robberies would be a good thing! The "only thing to actually do" there, not that they would be bad!
i know that, im not stupid i just think that (i respect their opinion FYI) they are one person who thinks this is stupid also i trashed the whole history idea it is now a museum of science bc the classes in school are barely even open

Users who are viewing this thread