mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

A New Gang Roleplay!

JustJuiceHex

Level 89
JustJuiceHex
JustJuiceHex
Rich+
-1 I would support Kana's idea on this one. Though I would advise making more gang roles? Maybe that way there would be more engagement. But again, it is a lot of work and planning, in general changing gang rp would require a lot of time of speculating and finding best choices.

layzah

Level 45
layzah
layzah
Omega+
+1/-1

Some points would be great for addition to the GangRP faction; however, some removals may not go as planned as you'd think.

I'd suggest you add that upon a player being in a rival gang and torturing a member to the point of removing limbs, non consented kps should be granted.
This shouldn't be added. KPS was removed due to the stalling upon acting on those permissions. Additionally, the stress that staff has to endure during it. Perhaps, this should only be an addition during a "gang war" rather than a "rivalry." Furthermore, you could ask for OOC consent to kill off a character because they tortured one of your members (Which is unlikely because players half the time say "no XD")

Also about Major permissions I’d suggest that removal of limbs gets removed and that majors allow people to brutally torture other players and will be Gained easier in a sense but it would need the situation to escalate.
There is no reason to remove the ability to remove limbs from other characters. Additionally, you can kidnap/torture them once gaining significant permissions. (If you need to ask for OOC consent to torture beforehand, do that.)

Users who are viewing this thread